What's new

Air Duel between the Sukhoi Su – 30 Russian SM and Israeli F-15

Israeli F-15 is also not a bad air superiority fighter plane and nor russian su 30sm but both parties don't want to indulge in the fight. By the way who is the one who posted the title air duel between sukhoi and israili f15 LOLZ.
In movies fighter pilots does dogfight in the air duel each one trying to supress each other in turns but in reality no pilot with the brain over his head don't want to indulge in dogfight even he is in Su 35, Su 37, Mig 35 or F-22 because the chances of survival in such multi plane dogfight would be less than 11%.
Okay. Thanks for informing me.

Now it makes me wonder why fighter jets even have autocannons these days...

My question is does the volunteer pilots who join the syrian airforce was send by the Pakistan to support them or they went there on their own and if they went there of there own what does the rule of PAF says for them who wanted to join some others army like mercenaries while serving Pakistani air force and who have taken the outh to protect the pakistan and not other country and will follow its superior's order.

First of all we are all Muslims and it is our duty to help our Muslim Brothers and Sisters in any kind of difficult situation they might trap into. Unfortunately, in this era, for some extent majority of Muslims have forgotten this, but, Pakistan since the day of her Independence and even before that, has always stood for the rights of our Muslim brothers and Sisters. Their are enormous true stories but as always I say on this forum, in order to accept the reality you will have to forget that you are a blind Patriot, and that you will accept the truth, one must have to look for the truth, this is how, and only a way, that you will be able to learn more not only about the true history but will be able to consume the vast knowledge waiting ahead of you. Here, I am sending you a link, and I believe being an Indian you do understand Hindi, Urdu.

Pakistan’s Secret Role in 1973 Arab Israel war | Tune.pk

Israel have best pilots and top fighters. They just avoided the situation otherwise Su30 have no chance against Israeli fighters.

Don't be surprised that Israeli retreated, anyone sane would retreat 1.5 to 1 ratio against you and those aircrafts SU 35 are unknown to world when its about its performance, right? Or I am wrong? Also F16's performance and what it can do is well known in world, the plane is over 30 years old and even with upgrades/newer blocks is known already.

SU 35 ain't a cheap MRFJ.
Brother incident involved su30 not 35 and f15 not f16 :)

is it really happened?
No, it was just a bullshit news report from a Lebanese newspaper, which mentioned six Su-35. Later on some morons replaced Su-35 with Su-30 to make it look more realistic.

Israel have best pilots and top fighters. They just avoided the situation otherwise Su30 have no chance against Israeli fighters.
Good and you forgot Pakistani pilot have beaten Israeli so they are better than the both and with JF-17 or F-16 Mlu in pakistani pilot hand both of them f-15 and su30 don't have any chance.

First of all we are all Muslims and it is our duty to help our Muslim Brothers and Sisters in any kind of difficult situation they might trap into. Unfortunately, in this era, for some extent majority of Muslims have forgotten this, but, Pakistan since the day of her Independence and even before that, has always stood for the rights of our Muslim brothers and Sisters. Their are enormous true stories but as always I say on this forum, in order to accept the reality you will have to forget that you are a blind Patriot, and that you will accept the truth, one must have to look for the truth, this is how, and only a way, that you will be able to learn more not only about the true history but will be able to consume the vast knowledge waiting ahead of you. Here, I am sending you a link, and I believe being an Indian you do understand Hindi, Urdu.

Janab its the simple question and where does the question of any religion have been asked.
A man when joined any armed force is bound with the duty and the outh to the country. When he is going to fight for whatever cause can be 1. Personal choice 2. Send by the country/Ordered by the superior

If by personal choice than he/she have made the crime by using his skill and endangering the assets that the country have invested in the form of the training and the salaries for its own personal cause and have no right to again join the same after returning logically.

Now give me your what option was utilized and reason rather than link ??

Good and you forgot Pakistani pilot have beaten Israeli so they are better than the both and with JF-17 or F-16 Mlu in pakistani pilot hand both of them f-15 and su30 don't have any chance.

Janab its the simple question and where does the question of any religion have been asked.
A man when joined any armed force is bound with the duty and the outh to the country. When he is going to fight for whatever cause can be 1. Personal choice 2. Send by the country/Ordered by the superior

If by personal choice than he/she have made the crime by using his skill and endangering the assets that the country have invested in the form of the training and the salaries for its own personal cause and have no right to again join the same after returning logically.

Now give me your what option was utilized and reason rather than link ??

Why would you believe on my words? That was the only reason I have sent you that link so that you can watch that entire Interview of a Pakistani Pilot who took a part as a Volunteer Fighter Pilot in Arab Israel war. He has everything to proof, he even has the Uniform of that Israeli Pilot who was shot down by him. And Israelis cannot deny this. So that's why I reckon it would be better if you watch his interview in order to understand that what has made these Pilots to leave their home Country and fight for another Nation. Because I did have already answered you but you wouldn't understand. This is the best way I can explain it to you, I request you to watch his interview simple is that, and you will have all your answers.

Why would you believe on my words? That was the only reason I have sent you that link so that you can watch that entire Interview of a Pakistani Pilot who took a part as a Volunteer Fighter Pilot in Arab Israel war. He has everything to proof, he even has the Uniform of that Israeli Pilot who was shot down by him. And Israelis cannot deny this. So that's why I reckon it would be better if you watch his interview in order to understand that what has made these Pilots to leave their home Country and fight for another Nation. Because I did have already answered you but you wouldn't understand. This is the best way I can explain it to you, I request you to watch his interview simple is that, and you will have all your answers.
Janab read my earlier post i am deneying that pakistani pilot took part in the war or not but something very simple LOLZ
Question whether the pilot who participated in the arab war was send by the pakistan or they went there with their own personal choise or whether pakistan give them free ticket to join the war if they want or not.

Janab read my earlier post i am deneying that pakistani pilot took part in the war or not but something very simple LOLZ
Question whether the pilot who participated in the arab war was send by the pakistan or they went there with their own personal choise or whether pakistan give them free ticket to join the war if they want or not.

Look dude, if you are here just to annoy People, than I have a really good suggestion for you, leave this forum and join the one where you can satisfy yourself with your desired answers.

What i have read in the previous news that 4 SU 30 SM have been deployed in Syria
Thats right. Guy who invented this BS story did not even bother to check number of Su-30 in Syria.

Look dude, if you are here just to annoy People, than I have a really good suggestion for you, leave this forum and join the one where you can satisfy yourself with your desired answers.
Nobody wants to annoy anyone and i am not amused to keep trying to make someone understand a question which is fairly simple and easy.
Leave aside if you don't want to answer pain and simple.

i would love to see the SU 30 VS Israel Airforce F15 and Turkish f16

I have doubts about the credibility of this story.

Russian Jet fighters have been intercepted by NATO Jet fighters in (or near) European airspace several times. If NATO pilots have the spine to challenge Russian forces, why would Israeli pilots be afraid?

I have doubts about the credibility of this story.

Russian Jet fighters have been intercepted by NATO Jet fighters in (or near) European airspace several times. If NATO pilots have the spine to challenge Russian forces, why would Israeli pilots be afraid?

They're not afraid.The Israelis have downed Russian planes and killed Russian pilots since the beginning of Israel.It's like a national sport over there.

Back
Top Bottom