What's new

Air Boss on 28-02-2019 (IAF vs PAF)

I dont think so, last 23 Mar, 2018, the F-16 formation was lead by an AVM in a single seater

I believe that's him on the right...

AOC.jpg

Leading from the front does not always mean flying a jet. AOC should be and probably was in the operation /command room monitoring the situation in real time.

View attachment 547466

If the above information is correct than it really an amazing thing that our AOC was himself flying among the strike package. That man got some real iron balls. During war these AOCs lead the battle in their respective areas

No he is in the air in the back seat of a f 16 leading n directing the opp

View attachment 547466

If the above information is correct than it really an amazing thing that our AOC was himself flying among the strike package. That man got some real iron balls. During war these AOCs lead the battle in their respective areas

Hi,

This mentality of "our AOC was himself flying among the strike package" needs to change---.

They work is more important sitting in the operations room and directing the aircraft---.

You cannot lose an officer of that caliber in an air mishap in the start of war---.

Bravo. ..This shows whose the REAL BOSS IN THIS AREA.
Thats what is all about leading from the front. If big guns can risk it than just think about the mindset of small guns like SL Hassan and WG Noman

Hi,

That is not leading from the front---that is sheer stupidity---.

If Sher Shah Suri was not standing at the observation tower at the fort walls ---( knowing that the enemy canon shells can reach him ) he would not have been hit by the cannon shell---.

History of Hindustan would have been totally different---.

Hi,

This mentality of "our AOC was himself flying among the strike package" needs to change---.

They work is more important sitting in the operations room and directing the aircraft---.

You cannot lose an officer of that caliber in an air mishap in the start of war---.

Hey Buddy Look! I heard it from my AF friends (thats max i can say).

Secondly, it was not a war but isolated mission. So I am sure the AHQ must be directly running the show and AOC went with the boys up in the air.

PAF commanders in 65 have also done the same.

And remember, Pakistan has the worlds highest officer/soldier martyr ratio. So we the Pakistanis are used to leading from the front. Like it or not.

Lets hope he gets a medal when our pilots will be honored and that will prove it

Back
Top Bottom