What's new

Aik Din Geo K Saath with Maulvi Burka and his goons (Must watch).

I've already answered this but, I'll repeat myself as you seem to be a late comer.

If you understand Islamic etiquette, you'll understand we look at the message and not the messenger. The messenger can be a non-Muslim and if he/she is advising good, then we take it. At no point did the Molanna threaten to use violence, so his message was sound Islamically. I've never heard of this Molanna before this OP.

What's this then? (Pictures before/during Lal Masjid Operation).

Do these people look peaceful to you?

Ps: Maulvi Burkha and his 'peaceful' goons in 2nd pic.

UNS-Lal-masjid-militant.jpg

lal_masjid_maulana_abdul_aziz_afp_670.jpg

images

74990331uc2.jpg

PAKISTAN_-_lal_masjid_students_in_sandbagged.jpg

10.jpg

And you haven't heard about Lal Masjid Operation and this Mullah before??

Do you seriously live in Pakistan or what? or living under a rock ?

Nah, not unaware, don't get confused. Just acting like one to prove that he wasn't wrong on supporting Maulana in the first place on seeing such strong opposition to these terrorists as if living under a rock when the events of Red Mosque transpired back in '07. Would you believe anyone who claims awareness of this Mullah's message but not of his actions and intentions and then taking the evasive "religion road" to get away by using the Islamic examples of not delving over the intentions of anyone? Never heard a Sufi support these animals ever, those people don't concern themselves with these messages of hatred and terror!

Don't be manipulative and in selective my posts in this thread for your narrative. I don't support the terrorists and, if did, do you think I give a damn what you or anyone else thinks?????

I suggest you stop lying about someones character as it tantamounts to slander. In the same way, I don't care for your opinions, I don't care for your NEGATIVE rating you just gave me. So take off your hate filled glasses if you want to engage me, otherwise you'll be on my ignore list.

images

74990331uc2.jpg

10.jpg

Tell me at what point did the Molanna said anything about use of violence in the footage you posted in your OP? I said I've NEVER heard of this Molanna before but his message was sound Islamically. I've learned that he is a Deobandi. We don't keep tabs on non-Brelvi Ulema and neither do we care.

Again you seem to have a habit of LYING. When did I say I have never heard of Lal Masjid attack? Read my reply; the reasons given to us are different to what people are saying on here.

You sound like one of those people who twists the facts to suite his narrative.

The last picture, what is wrong with sisters in niqab? You seem to have a problem with Islam and I suggest you stay in Amrika and leave us alone.

Pakistan is a Muslim country!

I joined this forum to confront Indians on Kashmir, but I spend more time confronting damn secularists and liberals.

Btw, you are most welcome to meet in Mirpur and take you to the Madrassa and you can debate the Mufti.

Don't be manipulative and in selective my posts in this thread for your narrative. I don't support the terrorists and, if did, do you think I give a damn what you or anyone else thinks?????

I suggest you stop lying about someones character as it tantamounts to slander. In the same way, I don't care for your opinions, I don't care for your NEGATIVE rating you just gave me. So take off your hate filled glasses if you want to engage me, otherwise you'll be on my ignore list.

Tell me at what point did the Molanna said anything about use of violence in the footage you posted in your OP? I said I've NEVER heard of this Molanna before but his message was sound Islamically. I've learned that he is a Deobandi. We don't keep tabs on non-Brelvi Ulema and neither do we care.

Again you seem to have a habit of LYING. When did I say I have never heard of Lal Masjid attack? Read my reply; the reasons given to us are different to what people are saying on here.

You sound like one of those people who twists the facts to suite his narrative.

The last picture, what is wrong with sisters in niqab? You seem to have a problem with Islam and I suggest you stay in Amrika and leave us alone.

Pakistan is a Muslim country!

I joined this forum to confront Indians on Kashmir, but I spend more time confronting damn secularists and liberals.

Btw, you are most welcome to meet in Mirpur and take you to the Madrassa and you can debate the Mufti.

Lol this guy.

Did you not see Men with Guns and weapons with the Maulana in the 2nd pic?

Nothing wrong with sisters in Hijab, its the 'Peaceful' Bamboo sticks that they're holding and sticking up their Shariah upon people's throats.

This is the same Maulana who called for Forceful implementation of Shariah over Pakistan and called for Jihad by inciting violence, and 100's of people including army men died on the streets of Islamabad cause of it you goon.

From where the HELL did he and his men get weapons and ammunation from ? Answer me.

Do you support this?

Lol

Oh please, spare us from these "religious excuses". These sisters in niqab were disturbing law and order in the capital's street in '07 taking prisoners and capturing "libraries"!

Supporting terrorists will get you a ban, this is a simple negative rating for the message that did. What stone were you living under back during Red Mosque operation? Do you have cable TV where you live? Or the local Moulvi has banned its use in the locality?

Why? Have you people donated your brains and put them on transplant list since you no longer use it? Whats with the insistence for Mullahs to guide you on matters of facts? Will you ask a religious scholar if a doctor prescribes a medicine somehow? What makes you think that stockpiling weapons in Mosque and arming seminary students is fine and unworthy of action by the state?

Lol

Oh please, spare us from these "religious excuses". These sisters in niqab were disturbing law and order in the capital's street in '07 taking prisoners and capturing "libraries"!

I still remember the day, they blocked many roads too and damaged many cars, they even beat several people (mostly men) with them sticks.

The media reporting on the whole event was just ridiculous and almost all media channels bashed Musharaf for going ahead with the Lal Masjid OP.

I still remember the day, they blocked many roads too and damaged many cars, they even beat several people (mostly men) with them sticks.

The media reporting on the whole event was just ridiculous and almost all media channels bashed Musharaf for going ahead with the Lal Masjid OP.

Musharraf did Pakistanis a favor, something which many people today realize even thought they were ardent supporters of Red Mosque administration back then.

And what would the local Mufti tell him? Does he have somehow better sources with the terrorists themselves to give him facts that he wouldn't have gotten elsewhere? What absurd logic is this, if any?

Did you not see Men with Guns and weapons with the Maulana in the 2nd pic?

This picture was NOT in your OP. It is obvious NOW, the said Molanna has radical undertones.

Nothing wrong with sisters in Hijab, its the 'Peaceful' Bamboo sticks that they're holding and sticking up their Shariah upon people's throats.

The picture makes no reference to what you allege. The sisters are merely holding sticks for protection and it could be neighborhood watch scheme.

This is the same Maulana who called for Forceful implementation of Shariah over Pakistan and called for Jihad by inciting violence, and 100's of people including army men died on the streets of Islamabad cause of it you goon.

This is NOT possible and NOT allowed Islamically. Sharia can ONLY be brought in peacefully as we are doing by educating the masses on Islam.

From where the HELL did he and his men get weapons and ammunation from ? Answer me.

Do you support this?

I can't answer stupid questions as when and where they got something from.

images

74990331uc2.jpg

10.jpg

Shaklein dekho in jaanwaron ki. Look at their ugly faces, these swines. They will Islamize Pakistan and teach us Islam. Filthy swines.

@Secur: Actually I am not too happy with Musharraf on this. Even though he began a good thing, he never bothered to do it seriously, nor did he complete the job. In his time he had all the power to clean this filth but he got himself entangled with the overt and covert Mullah brigade and never got the job done to satisfaction.

Last edited:
Supporting terrorists will get you a ban, this is a simple negative rating for the message that did. What stone were you living under back during Red Mosque operation? Do you have cable TV here you live? Or the local Moulvi has banned its use in the locality?

I don't support terrorists, or ANYONE who advocates violence against innocent people or against the State. This very clear and has been clear in my posts.

If you have an ounce of honour you would apologise to me for slandering me by associating with terrorists! As far as your threat to ban me, do it, I care not!

All I can say in the end is 'A Big Thank You to Musharaf' for the Lal Masjid Operation , If It wasn't for him, Islamabad would've been a Jihad Ghar by now :pakistan:

@syedali73 A young Zarvan honestly! :D

The picture makes no reference to what you allege. The sisters are merely holding sticks for protection and it could be neighborhood watch scheme.

Of course its all very peaceful for so many "sisters" to carry out neighborhood watch, this is America after all.

Lets try it again, tell me what does the inner terrorists sympathizer within you say on this one?

screenhunter_09_may_14_0054.gif

If you have an ounce of honour you would apologise to me for slandering me by associating with terrorists! As far as your threat to ban me, do it, I care not!

What slandering? Aren't you still reluctant to speak against this terrorists and instead making all sorts of excuses from religious principles to the benefit of doubt? Neighborhood watch by these stick armed burqa warriors!

@syedali73 A young Zarvan honestly! :D

Of course its all very peaceful for so many "sisters" to carry out neighborhood watch, this is America after all.

Lets try it again, tell me what does the inner terrorists sympathizer within you say on this one?

screenhunter_09_may_14_0054.gif
@Secur: I do not want to use the word 'bitch' for these 'sisters' but that is exactly the word that should be used for this terrorist filth.

Listen to the following from the filthy mouth of Umme Hassan the 'sister' --- my foot. Only because of these terrorists, our finest men have lost their lives that were million times more precious than the pathetic existence of these terrorists.

Shaklein dekho in jaanwaron ki. Look at their ugly faces, these swines. They will Islamize Pakistan and teach us Islam. Filthy swines.

@Secur: Actually I am not too happy with Musharraf on this. Even though he began a good thing, he never bothered to do it seriously, nor did he complete the job. In his time he had all the power to clean this filth but he got himself entangled with the overt and covert Mullah brigade and never got the job done to satisfaction.

He did a fine job under the given circumstances IMO, this Molvi's Brother and wife were killed during operation and he was captured and thrown in Jail, its our corrupt judiciary which released him..

Do you even remember the backlash against Musharaf in the media and all over?? and not to mention among the general population aswell? Every single Media channel except (PTV) was upon Musharaf's throat for starting this operation .

Even till this date some people criticize Musharaf and say that he should've never gone ahead with the operation , Our Awam is very brainwashed to be honest, tho far less than it was back in 2007.

That is exactly today's "pure Muslims" want to learn religion from. Specially the hormone-ly compromised teenagers. Then, they wonder the causes for their downfall in this world.

You remember the public and political pressure on Musharraf back then? Too worse, to be honest. This SOB was caught escaping from the mosque in a burqa and hence taken into custody. It was the Judiciary that couldn't sentence him to death for waging a war against the state, endangering the lives of thousands of (radicalized ) students, damaging public property, harassment of Chinese, invading a library e.t.c. In my opinion, he did the best he could under those circumstances and resources. Red Mosque and its inhabitants had too much charisma in the eyes of blind religious following Pakistanis back then! But one thing that could be done was him not being allowed to return to the same Mosque and serve in the same capacity as he did before the operation.

Pakistani nation had just started its withdrawal (from the diacetyl morphine - the extremist interpretation of religion) in 2007. It wouldn't have been wise to administer naloxone (by exterminating the left-over filth after the operation in separate targeted action) to the highly seduced public!

Back
Top Bottom