What's new

AHRC alleges Baloch women tortured and used as sex slaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't bring the indian army into this, your fellow country man did, he asked a question and tami was nice enough to answer it.

The Shazia Rape case was made up to malign the Army. A full investigation was done and it came out to be a fake case, in which the officer accused was not involved nor were any other SF guys involved. It was made up and used by the Bugti as an excuse to attack Sui and for the armed resistance, but once the bubble brust, they all shut their mouths.
There were NO investigations let alone full. Musharraf had some divine revelation (wahi) that Captain was innocent, if you want to call this divine revelation 'investigation'.

At any rate, I request the Mods to delete this thread as there is nothing useful coming out of it.

PA gave any reply to this story?

We should not conclude any thing untill unless we hear story from both parties.

NOW THE INDIAN ARMY WAS BROUGHT INTO THIS DISCUSSION FOR WHAT REASON....?TO DERAIL THE THREAD?.......
IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE FIRST POST THE SUBSEQUENT ONES WERE ONES THAT PERTAINED TO THE INDIAN ARMY.....

THIS MEAN THE YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY ACCEPTING THAT THE PAKISTAN ARMY IS DOING THESE CRIMES TO BALOCH WOMEN!!!!!!! AND YOU GUYS ARE JUST POSTING STUFF RELATING THE INDIAN ARMY JUST TO SHOW THAT"HEY!EVEN INDIAN ARMY IS DOING THIS SO IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THE PAKISTAN ARMY IS DOING IT....."
THIS IS ACTUALLY A PATHETIC KIND OF ARGUEMENT THAT SUPPORTS PEOPLE WHO RAPE WOMEN(IN THIS CASE THE PAKISTAN ARMY) .

Both cases are old, and they were proven to be false allegations.

There were NO investigations let alone full. Musharraf had some divine revelation (wahi) that Captain was innocent, if you want to call this divine revelation 'investigation'.

At any rate, I request the Mods to delete this thread as there is nothing useful coming out of it.
then you should close most blogs and a majority of th worlds websites

then you should close most blogs and a majority of th worlds websites
What is the point of discussing something for which neither you nor I have even partial information. Some media report that could be right could also be wrong. It is all ending up in mud slinging on each others armed forces and eventually the thread will be closed.

there is no rape happning in Kashmir. it is all story concocted by the mullahs. ONLY if you say about rape the men on the other side will get passionate about the cause. if there is any rape, the indian media will pick up the scent like dogs and start live reporting. i can assure that. (altho i hate these indian news channels). See this rape stories has been happening from time immemorial (read passage to india) even in 1857, they british press concocted stories of rape to swing public opiinon to unleash violence on indians.
having said that, there may have been few instances, but one cannot use the same broadbrush to paint a whole society or organization as rapists. think about it.

Modi no army in the world is saint..they will do some bad things which are unspeakable ..They don't care about the diplomacy..they were trained to use force to oppress anything on their way..Some of the actions done by army is shameful to us but have to say that there are attacks on women by the terrorists also..and also these kind of attacks not happening here in India only but all over the world ...

NOW THE INDIAN ARMY WAS BROUGHT INTO THIS DISCUSSION FOR WHAT REASON....?TO DERAIL THE THREAD?.......
IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE FIRST POST THE SUBSEQUENT ONES WERE ONES THAT PERTAINED TO THE INDIAN ARMY.....

THIS MEAN THE YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY ACCEPTING THAT THE PAKISTAN ARMY IS DOING THESE CRIMES TO BALOCH WOMEN!!!!!!! AND YOU GUYS ARE JUST POSTING STUFF RELATING THE INDIAN ARMY JUST TO SHOW THAT"HEY!EVEN INDIAN ARMY IS DOING THIS SO IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THE PAKISTAN ARMY IS DOING IT....."
THIS IS ACTUALLY A PATHETIC KIND OF ARGUEMENT THAT SUPPORTS PEOPLE WHO RAPE WOMEN(IN THIS CASE THE PAKISTAN ARMY) .

It would be better that before you open your mouth, first read the full thread and see in what sense IA was mentioned and also read in what reference I mentioned the IA.

And other thing, an Indian member opening the thread with a one year old news item which has been discussed before also clearly shows the intend for what this thread was opened and that intend automatically would bring in the IA also. Hope you have brains enough to understand this basic rule.

i did not mentioned the name of Musharaf nor did i said he gave this decision.

And what i said is not based on media reports or what Musharaf had to say.

I said this with reference to someone who was fully involved in this investigation being a doctor himself and I know you have no interest in believing people like me as we are the liar ones to you, so your free will which ever version you believe on.

Modi no army in the world is saint..they will do some bad things which are unspeakable ..They don't care about the diplomacy..they were trained to use force to oppress anything on their way..Some of the actions done by army is shameful to us but have to say that there are attacks on women by the terrorists also..and also these kind of attacks not happening here in India only but all over the world ...

agree.. i think you are right. it has been happening in all wars, in olden times muslim armies used to come down the hindu kush and carry away women to become sex slaves, the descendents of whom are in the NW of india. after the british killed the moghul empire, all the women in the household were forced to become prostitutes. so i think its a part of human frailty. the whole human race should be ashamed of it. if i had the chance i would put an end to it.

The sole source of allegations against the PA seems to be some NGO,
no accusations have cropped up from any worthwhile quarters and not even a word of blame from Pakistan friendly Indian media. Where as accusations against the Indian Army are rampant from various establishments, the victims, their alibis and more so the Indian sources who have questioned the morality of Indian soldiers.

i did not mentioned the name of Musharaf nor did i said he gave this decision.

And what i said is not based on media reports or what Musharaf had to say.

I said this with reference to someone who was fully involved in this investigation being a doctor himself and I know you have no interest in believing people like me as we are the liar ones to you, so your free will which ever version you believe on.
It is not that I believe you or not, it is a matter of ‘transparency’. Like you might have some ‘insider’ link, I also have some, and ironically a couple of my friends, medical doctors work in Sui. But again it is not about the insider’s link as well but simply about ‘transparency’. If the case were to hear in a court of law, and if the defendant could have proven his innocence, than I would have no problem. But as you know, this never happened; instead the COAS of that time actively intervened and declared that Captain was innocent. Without a court trial, without any proof, a person is declared innocent, if this is not divine revelation that what it is? This is what makes this matter extremely suspicious.

If the case were to hear in a court of law, and if the defendant could have proven his innocence, than I would have no problem. But as you know, this never happened; instead the COAS of that time actively intervened and declared that Captain was innocent. Without a court trial, without any proof, a person is declared innocent, if this is not divine revelation that what it is? This is what makes this matter extremely suspicious.

Lets not blame the COAS only wht was the God forsaken judiciary doing? , this was a civilian case should have been brought to a civi court the accused should have faced a civi judge ... PA shouldnt have acted over the law.

If this is true then shame on pakistan army....is raping poor innocent unarmed Balochi girls bravery according to pakistan army??Is this what pakistan army training is all about?? If Balochis are treated so brutally then their demand for independence from pakistan is fair and just
Ok, watch your mouth. I am a Baloch and know more about my province, my problems, and my Armed forces than you do. As someone has mentioned, isolated incidents may occur as soldiers are as much human beings as much you and me. If you have any proof, you are more than welcome to post here; else, you are only wasting your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom