What's new

AHRC alleges Baloch women tortured and used as sex slaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emo_girl, care to explain that outburst?

Batman, as a senior member, you ought to keep the dialog sensible, not to encourage some arbitrary response that no one can decipher meaning of, just because it appeared to be opposing 'them'!

Come on, Batman, you are (and should be) better than this!

Should'nt this be in social issues or political issues section?

Anyways, there was one case about Dr. Shazia in Sui gas plant being raped by allegedly by security forces that was in the media and also resulted in an attack on the Sui gas plant. So its not an isolated case and needs free and fair investigation.

Here is a link that actually has scanned copies of the police report an investigation. Bottom line is that these should not be covered up. The perpetrators should be punished and this only ho these problems will be solved.
Balochistan Police Release Documents of Dr. Shazia's Rape

Last edited:
If repoter had said police was doing so i would maybe belive it but that AMRY is doing so is biggest joke.

Ok lets say its true than its first case but what about Indians who just not raped womens in Kashmir but also on there FN duty in africa ? A norwegian news papirer reporter about that.

Forget all these area just look to ur sex marked were Indias are not only using Indians girls but also girls from nepal burma and other poor countires. Go to countries like DUBAI , Singapore etc u will find alot of Indians girls forced by Indian mafia to sell sex.

ohh please keep this nationalism out of this, this is a problem in each & every country in the world, These beasts who commit this crime are
Indians here know whats going on in their country, If they don't know I will tell 'em

Emo_girl, care to explain that outburst?

Lemme ask you a question, Do u have a sister?

ohh please keep this nationalism out of this, this is a problem in each & every country in the world, These beasts who commit this crime are
Indians here know whats going on in their country, If they don't know I will tell 'em

Lemme ask you a question, Do u have a sister?

Emo i agree with you about generalizing all gals as whores is a wrong thing but why are you point fingers at Indians only??do you remember the post claiming about BSF women soldiers are prostitutes ..look at the thread about the happiness of Pakistani members ..They are like children who got candy..I didn't see any Pakistani member opposing it or say its wrong..

PS:I don't have a sister but it doesn't stop me from respecting women even if she is a prostitute..for me no one wanted to become a prostitute.some times they were forced to become prostitutes to feed their family or some one betray them

Last edited:
Emo i agree with you about generalizing all gals as whores is a wrong thing but why are you point fingers at Indians only??do you remember the post claiming about BSF women soldiers are prostitutes ..look at the thread about the happiness of Pakistani members ..They are like children who got candy..I didn't see any Pakistani member opposing it or say its wrong..

PS:I don't have a sister but i doesn't stop me from respecting women even if she is a prostitute..for me no one is wanted to become a prostitute.some times they were forced to become prostitutes to feed their family or some one betray them

I m not saying that Rapists & all such morons exist in India only, they exist every where in every walk of society, I do remember that particular thread & i tried not to post anything there but when it got too much i did posted something & one of the members here,unfortunately a Pakistani responded to my post as if i m the whore here, plus there are some instances where members on this forum didnt hesitated to go down to my dead father & giving me personal messages

Neither Indians nor Pakistanis miss a single Chance to malign & label the women of other side as whores & prostitutes

prostitution is a wholly different issue, I can tell a woman never ever wants to become a Prostitute, Never ever, its the last Choice a girl will ever adopt, Life is not easy for some people as it for us & every one cannot make right Choice, there is a whole background & Mafia involved in this Billion Dollar sex & prostitution industry, even Girls from poor countries including Pakistan & India are sold like Cattle & they end up as prostitutes
every one will Blame prostitutes involved in this business but no one will ever blame the men because of whom this business is still alive & booming

Last edited:
Come out of it my friend, the world is much more vast than you think.

You telling me, I am telling you, is it too much of a coincidence that it always takes an Indian member to dig up and post such circumstantial stories on a Pakistani forum. Your wisdom on the vastness of human mind is laughable to say the least as after doing a 180 circle, your finger of blame still points towards the ISI.
At least we as a Nation have enough depth and moral to address the bigger scenario before jumping up and down like a cat on a hot tin roof. Has it ever occurred to you people that why the so called Lollywood doesn't need to churn out rubbish like Border, LOC, etc.

I don't know why are you people fighting. This is old new and purely Pakistan's internal matter. The place of the thread is wrong, should have been posted elsewhere. The heading is incorrect and misleading. The story is Old. and so on and so forth. Not worth talking about.

First of all in such kind of centers the officers and other rank soldiers or anywhere intelligence officers don't wear uniforms nor they display their name tags nor they call each other with their names, this is a standard procedure in every intelligence office & such interrogation centers. So the biggest fluke in this story is the names of the officers being told as finding out names especially by detainees is impossible as they can't know their names.

2ndly, all the baloch nationalist leaders come on TV and talk freely with no worries, so if they can talk about missing people, how come they have not raised such an issue on the TV talks shows and in interviews. Really amazes me that AHRC takes up such an issue but the local baloch leaders don't take up this issue on national TV or in print media.

Similarly so many loop holes in this story making it completely unreliable and full of BS.

Should'nt this be in social issues or political issues section?

Anyways, there was one case about Dr. Shazia in Sui gas plant being raped by allegedly by security forces that was in the media and also resulted in an attack on the Sui gas plant. So its not an isolated case and needs free and fair investigation.

Here is a link that actually has scanned copies of the police report an investigation. Bottom line is that these should not be covered up. The perpetrators should be punished and this only ho these problems will be solved.
Balochistan Police Release Documents of Dr. Shazia's Rape

The Shazia Rape case was made up to malign the Army. A full investigation was done and it came out to be a fake case, in which the officer accused was not involved nor were any other SF guys involved. It was made up and used by the Bugti as an excuse to attack Sui and for the armed resistance, but once the bubble brust, they all shut their mouths.

The same can be said about the Indian Army kashmir killing and rape.

What say?

mass graves don't lie.

Pictures speak more than a thousand words. Internet is filled with such pictures and videos.

Reactions: s90
well your own Media is reporting about it.....

Do see the related videos as well

these things exist every where, No country is composed of angels...

Last edited by a moderator:
The same can be said about the Indian Army kashmir killing and rape.

What say?

I have no issues, just point the loopholes as i pointed out, even one logical fact neglecting the involvement of IA should be enough, things will be clear.

But once IA is cleared up, ask yourself and others that if IA is not doing it then how come we hear so any accounts of rapes happening in IOK, and who is doing it ?? Someone should be held responsible or the culprits should be held responsible and nabbed.

And yeah one or two incidents of such nature can be termed the doing of some black sheep among the ranks for which any army cannot be blamed or held responsible, but if it happens multiple times or dozens of time, then one must ask that is it being done deliberately or as a policy with the knowledge of senior officers.

I m not saying that Rapists & all such morons exist in India only, they exist every where in every walk of society, I do remember that particular thread & i tried not to post anything there but when it got too much i did posted something & one of the members here,unfortunately a Pakistani responded to my post as if i m the whore here, plus there are some instances where members on this forum didnt hesitated to go down to my dead father & giving me personal messages

Neither Indians nor Pakistanis miss a single Chance to malign & label the women of other side as whores & prostitutes

prostitution is a wholly different issue, I can tell a woman never ever wants to become a Prostitute, Never ever, its the last Choice a girl will ever adopt, Life is not easy for some people as it for us & every one cannot make right Choice, there is a whole background & Mafia involved in this Billion Dollar sex & prostitution industry, even Girls from poor countries including Pakistan & India are sold like Cattle & they end up as prostitutes
every one will Blame prostitutes involved in this business but no one will ever blame the men because of whom this business is still alive & booming
haha.. check out tiger woods story and the number of women who freely exchanged themselves for a hole in one by the no1 golfer

I have no issues, just point the loopholes as i pointed out, even one logical fact neglecting the involvement of IA should be enough, things will be clear.

But once IA is cleared up, ask yourself and others that if IA is not doing it then how come we hear so any accounts of rapes happening in IOK, and who is doing it ?? Someone should be held responsible or the culprits should be held responsible and nabbed.

And yeah one or two incidents of such nature can be termed the doing of some black sheep among the ranks for which any army cannot be blamed or held responsible, but if it happens multiple times or dozens of time, then one must ask that is it being done deliberately or as a policy with the knowledge of senior officers.

NOW THE INDIAN ARMY WAS BROUGHT INTO THIS DISCUSSION FOR WHAT REASON....?TO DERAIL THE THREAD?.......
IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE FIRST POST THE SUBSEQUENT ONES WERE ONES THAT PERTAINED TO THE INDIAN ARMY.....

THIS MEAN THE YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY ACCEPTING THAT THE PAKISTAN ARMY IS DOING THESE CRIMES TO BALOCH WOMEN!!!!!!! AND YOU GUYS ARE JUST POSTING STUFF RELATING THE INDIAN ARMY JUST TO SHOW THAT"HEY!EVEN INDIAN ARMY IS DOING THIS SO IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THE PAKISTAN ARMY IS DOING IT....."
THIS IS ACTUALLY A PATHETIC KIND OF ARGUEMENT THAT SUPPORTS PEOPLE WHO RAPE WOMEN(IN THIS CASE THE PAKISTAN ARMY) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom