What's new

Ahmadis (Qadianis) -Should they be allowes to serve in the Military & vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, I'll answer all your questions with a cool mind tomorrow on another thread. It's a very complex situation, where lots of petro-dollars were at play, and the first foundations to partition Pakistan were put in place.

Think about the 74 constitution, what were the ground realities then? We had recently lost half of country. What was needed? Unity. How to do it super fast? Fcuk with the constitution to make masses happy by playing the divide rule. Constitution is no joke, and to change it to make certain countries happy? Why the fcuk they did they do that? Think think think.....

ok. That would be much appreciated.

I really dont know, what the hell is with Indians. No matter what is there, they jumped in out of the blue. And the irony is they have no knowledge at all of what are they saying. Let me make it straight.

As per the constitution of Pakistan, Qadianis and their splinter groups like Lahori group are Non-Muslim.

No one have problem with them as long as they remain in their limits.

The problem starts when they insist themselves to be called muslim and violate the laws of Pakistan by indulging in preaching.

As far as i know, every citizen of Pakistan is eligible for Pakistan armed force's service as far as he or she meet the criteria. Minorities like Christians, Hindus and Sikhs are also serving in Pakistan armed forces so there is no such restriction for Qadianis also.

1% of the population of 190 million?? Where did u get this figure from? Give me a break really.

And lastly it is quite common when some one is not selected in a prestigious job like armed forces commission or CSS, he or she usually tell everyone that he has been a victim of religious bias. Now thats really funny.

Now close this thread.

Thanks for your post my fellow Rajput.

Why were they declared non-muslim out of the all the other sects claiming to be Muslim? Do other sects/ religions too have this restriction on preaching? I am a bit puzzled why they were singled out.

What about the 3 Generals? Did they play a detrimental role in the 1965 war?

phewwww!!!:what:
whi i can post here till now??
why is this thread still running???
cm on close this thing....:blink:

phewwww!!!:what:
whi i can post here till now??
why is this thread still running???
cm on close this thing....:blink:

And yet you are on the roll, with pointless insinuations. Do you have anything to add to this thread, being a foreigner to Pakistan? I know EVERYTHING that is to know about MY country, what do you know dear darling? :pop:
ahmadi muslims are not pakistan property. there are ahmadis in india too. so i ma entitled to speak about them.
there is no insinuation here. everyone seems to agree this is a troll thread

I was talking to a friend of mine, and he stated his belief that the reason Pakistan did not win in the War of 1965 was because it had 3 Ahmadis (Iftikhar Janjua, Abdul Ali Malik and Akhtar Hussain Malik) were serving in front line roles. He said they had sabotaged the Military's operations. He also asked why were so many Ahmadis serving as commanders even though they only made up 1% of the country's population.

What is your opinion on them? Should they be allowed to serve as officers?

Also, should they be on the electoral roll?

You didn't won 65 war coz of your Army miscalculation, PA thought India will not open fronts at Punjab.

Your army thought to take kashmir, had almost lost Lahore.

Even in Kargil war if Pakistan army had come acknowledge there role (during war) India would have open Western fronts...

@ahmedi issue: No idea.. AFAIK they are considered Muslims in India... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes we did'nt win any War :omghaha: Kargil 65 48 veg biryani had more casualties and equipment Damage then Cow meat Lovers But still we Did'nt Win Can you agree in 47 we won pakistan, and dont say that it was Ghandi jii that Got you Guys Pakistan and not Jinnah the great

@Rajput_Pakistani

My dear Rajput brother, 1% figure was given in the OP. And at least I know about Ahmedis and that they have to sign that their prophet is impostor of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) and they are non-Muslim, to get passport or identification card.

I also know what Ahmedis faces in Pakistan. Having said that, I don't believe that they are traitors or anything like that sort. Their belief may be different but one can't question patriotism of any person in Pakistan until there is a solid proof against that person.

Zaid Hamid says PsyOps. :omghaha:

You really dont know nothing about this issue. The declaration you are talking about is only for Muslims. If someone is Qadiani or Hindu or Jew or whatever, to obtain a Pakistani CNIC or Passport he just have to mention his religion. Nothing more nothing less. Follow the link and read the original Application form.

http://www.mofa.gov.pk/southafrica/documents/PP_Extension_Form.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Every Pakistani must be equal in the eyes of the law and their fellow Pakistani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom