What's new

Ahmadis (Qadianis) -Should they be allowes to serve in the Military & vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not just muslims of ahmadi but all pakistanis should have equal rights and till that happens it will be a difficult time.

So you are basically saying that you are dyslexic? :blink:
@KRAIT, lost sheep from your side of the border...

not rhetorical.. actual question.. you are a great troller

Last edited by a moderator:
And yet you are on the roll, with pointless insinuations. Do you have anything to add to this thread, being a foreigner to Pakistan? I know EVERYTHING that is to know about MY country, what do you know dear darling? :pop:

i am only saying that you troll..

I was talking to a friend of mine, and he stated his belief that the reason Pakistan did not win in the War of 1965 was because it had 3 Ahmadis (Iftikhar Janjua, Abdul Ali Malik and Akhtar Hussain Malik) were serving in front line roles. He said they had sabotaged the Military's operations. He also asked why were so many Ahmadis serving as commanders even though they only made up 1% of the country's population.

What is your opinion on them? Should they be allowed to serve as officers?

Also, should they be on the electoral roll?

OMG...You are even another scum lower than TTP too? So in your opinion, being an Ahmadi makes them less Pakistani? Is this the sentiments of the other Pakistan sane posters too...I hope they will not agree with this guy...

I think he is the latest model of TTP suicide trolls, freshly churned out of the UK factory! :D

OMG...You are even another scum lower than TTP too? So in your opinion, being an Ahmadi makes them less Pakistani? Is this the sentiments of the other Pakistan sane posters too...I hope they will not agree with this guy...

I really dont know, what the hell is with Indians. No matter what is there, they jumped in out of the blue. And the irony is they have no knowledge at all of what are they saying. Let me make it straight.

As per the constitution of Pakistan, Qadianis and their splinter groups like Lahori group are Non-Muslim.

No one have problem with them as long as they remain in their limits.

The problem starts when they insist themselves to be called muslim and violate the laws of Pakistan by indulging in preaching.

As far as i know, every citizen of Pakistan is eligible for Pakistan armed force's service as far as he or she meet the criteria. Minorities like Christians, Hindus and Sikhs are also serving in Pakistan armed forces so there is no such restriction for Qadianis also.

1% of the population of 190 million?? Where did u get this figure from? Give me a break really.

And lastly it is quite common when some one is not selected in a prestigious job like armed forces commission or CSS, he or she usually tell everyone that he has been a victim of religious bias. Now thats really funny.

Now close this thread.

Dude, howcome we're agreeing so much today? It must be some sort of freak star alignment... :cheesy:
He is your soulmate. Poori Kaynaat lag jayegi tumhe milane ke liye. :omghaha:

We shall chat about it tomorrow. You'll need lots of dumbing down of the obvious, and it may take too much of my time.

I really dont know, what the hell is with Indians. No matter what is there, they jumped in out of the blue. And the irony is they have no knowledge at all of what are they saying. Let me make it straight.

As per the constitution of Pakistan, Qadianis and their splinter groups like Lahori group are Non-Muslim.

No one have problem with them as long as they remain in their limits.

The problem starts when they insist themselves to be called muslim and violate the laws of Pakistan by indulging in preaching.

As far as i know, every citizen of Pakistan is eligible for Pakistan armed force's service as far as he or she meet the criteria. Minorities like Christians, Hindus and Sikhs are also serving in Pakistan armed forces so there is no such restriction for Qadianis also.

1% of the population of 190 million?? Where did u get this figure from? Give me a break really.

And lastly it is quite common when some one is not selected in a prestigious job like armed forces commission or CSS, he or she usually tell everyone that he has been a victim of religious bias. Now thats really funny.

Now close this thread.

Ok, as you pass the TTP troll test. I'll answer now. The other "Pakistanis" you have spoken to, who are they? I bet some arab brainwashed remnants of Zia's era?

If Qadiani's are citizens as per you statement, then do the enjoy all the rights under the constitution of Pakistan? If not, why not? Who changed the constitution? Why did they change it? If you want answers to complex questions, do some footwork / basic research before opening pandoras box.

I am not pulling your leg here, no kidding, this thread will soon go nuclear with everyone taking potshots at each other. When that happens, within 4 - 6 pages it will be closed down. If you are truly looking for answers, study some politics of Pakistan and stop believing any random Pakistani.

Now this was me being nice, however, if I detect that you are some sort of TTP sympathizer, then I'll be the one going nuclear on yourself.

They were mainly Mirpuris. They attend mosques regularly, played cricket, and the normal stuff Pakistanis do.

In 1974 the constitution declared them non-Muslim, but I don't get why? Maybe you could shed some light. Most of the articles online seem to be from Ahmadis or their opponents. So not exactly objective.

From what I understand, Ahmadis can not vote in Pakistan's elections without renouncing their faith(correct me if I am wrong). What do Pakistanis on here think about this?

Also, why were so many Ahmadis serving as commanders in the 1965 war. Maybe you could shed some light on this? Were they keen to join the military or what? They make up such a small portion of Pakistan's population, how did these 3 get military positions? If I meet some Ahmadis and have a chance to chat with them, I would ask these questions, but there aren't many here in the UK either.

@Rajput_Pakistani

My dear Rajput brother, 1% figure was given in the OP. And at least I know about Ahmedis and that they have to sign that their prophet is impostor of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) and they are non-Muslim, to get passport or identification card.

I also know what Ahmedis faces in Pakistan. Having said that, I don't believe that they are traitors or anything like that sort. Their belief may be different but one can't question patriotism of any person in Pakistan until there is a solid proof against that person.

Daffa karo yara, so many idiots to troll. This one is insignificant. Btw, how come so many trolls registering this month, maybe TTP's drive to enroll new internet warriors? :omghaha:
Zaid Hamid says PsyOps. :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, I'll answer all your questions with a cool mind tomorrow on another thread. It's a very complex situation, where lots of petro-dollars were at play, and the first foundations to partition Pakistan were put in place.

Think about the 74 constitution, what were the ground realities then? We had recently lost half of country. What was needed? Unity. How to do it super fast? Fcuk with the constitution to make masses happy by playing the divide rule. Constitution is no joke, and to change it to make certain countries happy? Why the fcuk they did they do that? Think think think.....

They were mainly Mirpuris. They attend mosques regularly, played cricket, and the normal stuff Pakistanis do.

In 1974 the constitution declared them non-Muslim, but I don't get why? Maybe you could shed some light. Most of the articles online seem to be from Ahmadis or their opponents. So not exactly objective.

From what I understand, Ahmadis can not vote in Pakistan's elections without renouncing their faith(correct me if I am wrong). What do Pakistanis on here think about this?

Also, why were so many Ahmadis serving as commanders in the 1965 war. Maybe you could shed some light on this? Were they keen to join the military or what? They make up such a small portion of Pakistan's population, how did these 3 get military positions? If I meet some Ahmadis and have a chance to chat with them, I would ask these questions, but there aren't many here in the UK either.

Only six posts under his belt and he is able to post?
Got special permit from Webmaster?
Or One of the mod is yr cousin?
Very perplexing as to how it is done first of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom