What's new

Ahmadis ( Qadianis ) & Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehsan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I saw a thread about whether Ahmadis should be allowed to join the army or not and i am glad to say the posters replied very sensibly but i as an Ahmadi am inclined to reply to the accusations in that post.

First of all Ahmadis have contributed alot from the start in the creation of Pakistan, Quaide Azam made his announcement to return to Indian Politics after being forced by the Ahmadi Imam of London Mosque under the instructions of the head of Ahmadiyya Muslim COmmunity at the time.

thanks2uncle-pakistanexists.jpg

Second First Foreign Minister of Pakistan CH Zafrullah Khan, Even his speech on the issue of Palestine is still regarded as the most detailed to date on how to solve the issue.

Before the anti-ahmadiyya laws no one had a problem with Ahmadis it was all done for political gain in order to gain more Islamist votes.

Jalal al-Din Shams the First Ahmadi Missionary Posted in the Middle East, stood with King Faisal of Saidi Arabia
jalal-al-din-king-faisal.jpg

Muhammad ‘Ali, Formerly Casius Clay, Praying in Nur Mosque, An Ahmadi Mosque in Frankfurt, Germany

muhammad-ali-american-boxer.png

Lets not also forget Dr Abdus Salam the only Nobel laureate Pakistan has produced yet was Ahmadi

Air Marshal Zafar Chaudhry, first Chief of Air Staff of Pakistan was also an Ahmadi.

Lieutenant GeneralAkhtar Hussain Malik, 1965 war hero. Akhtar Hussain Malik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iftikhar Janjua- major general of the Pakistan Army; 1965 war hero, killed in 1971 war.Iftikhar Janjua - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then there was Furqan Force Battalion which was a uniformed fighting force of volunteers in newly-formed Pakistan, composed of the minority Ahmadiyya branch Muslims. Formed in June 1948 at the direction of Ahmadiyya leader Mirza Mahmood, at the request of Pakistan government, the unit fought for Pakistan against India in the First Kashmir War. In addition to its troops being drawn from the Ahmadiyya population, the expenses of maintaining the unit were also paid by that community
aas.jpg

well they are Hindus not Muslims , we have big heart we can take them because they came out of us .

Believe it or not Ahmedis are non Muslims! They have changed our religion and are doing shirk!

You can have your own opinion about whether Ahmadis are Muslims or not but you cant discriminate against Ahmadis just for their religious beliefs !

Every Pakistani must be treated as Pakistani only.

BTW - I don't think Ahmadis are barred from joining forces, isn't it?

I myself am an Ahmadi and i was thrown out of cadet college murre exam after interview with officer, he found out i was an Ahmadi. Many Ahmadis do still join Army but its hard for them to survive as they face boycott not only from fellow recruits but also commanding officers i personally know an Ahmadi friend of mine who left PAF after the trainer would take him up for flying lessons teach him nothing and come down just so he could say he had done his job in Musharraf's time it wasnt that bad. Many Ahmadis from all over Pakistan have been refused admission in the armed forces just because of their religion

Believe it or not Ahmedis are non Muslims! They have changed our religion and are doing shirk!

No they are not changed our religion but added some bogus concepts in it

I think there are some very good personalities in the list, Including the person Abdus Salem who is a Nobel laurate.:tup:

لَکُمۡ دِیۡنُکُمۡ وَلِیَ دِیۡنِ

Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

You can have your own opinion about whether Ahmadis are Muslims or not but you cant discriminate against Ahmadis just for their religious beliefs !

Yes discrimination with anyone(Ahmadis) in minority cannot be allowed...... But Ahmadis should also stop playing with ISLAM..... everyone has to answer there own part on judgement day...... So Allah may help me and you choosing the right path Ameen....

Yes discrimination with anyone(Ahmadis) in minority cannot be allowed...... But Ahmadis should also stop playing with ISLAM..... everyone has to answer there own part on judgement day...... So Allah may help me and you choosing the right path Ameen....

This is not a religious thread but for your consideration Ahmadis dont have a new view of Islam they believe the Imam Mahdi has come while other Muslims wit for it so even if you dont agree with them you cant call them non muslim unless they bring a new concept out of Islam but the second coming of jesus christ and imam mahdi is an islamic concept

I myself am an Ahmadi and i was thrown out of cadet college murre exam after interview with officer, he found out i was an Ahmadi. Many Ahmadis do still join Army but its hard for them to survive as they face boycott not only from fellow recruits but also commanding officers i personally know an Ahmadi friend of mine who left PAF after the trainer would take him up for flying lessons teach him nothing and come down just so he could say he had done his job in Musharraf's time it wasnt that bad. Many Ahmadis from all over Pakistan have been refused admission in the armed forces just because of their religion

Armed forces supposed to be only disciplined institute of Pakistan, If what you are saying is true than it's very unprofessional and must be condemned.

لَکُمۡ دِیۡنُکُمۡ وَلِیَ دِیۡنِ

Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

Just quoting last part from Surat Al-Kaafiroon why not full......

images

Ayat 1: Say (O Muhammad () to these Mushrikun and Kafirun): "O Al-Kafirun (disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar, etc.)!

Ayat 2: "I worship not that which you worship,

Ayat 3: "Nor will you worship that which I worship.

Ayat 4: "And I shall not worship that which you are worshiping.

Ayat 5: "Nor will you worship that which I worship.

Ayat 6: "To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism)."

In this Surat Allah said to prophet to say it to Kafirs...... Those who not believe in oneness of Allah and Prophet Muhammad has last messenger

But Bibi they've been declared Non-Muslims...what more are we planning to do ? Kill them ? Persecute them ? Both of which are already happening !

Let them be a protected minority with equal rights & obligations like any other Pakistani in Pakistan subject to some exceptions should the majority want it.

Otherwise I see no reason to doubt their loyalty to Pakistan !

This is not a religious thread but for your consideration Ahmadis dont have a new view of Islam they believe the Imam Mahdi has come while other Muslims wit for it so even if you dont agree with them you cant call them non muslim unless they bring a new concept out of Islam but the second coming of jesus christ and imam mahdi is an islamic concept

Sir i think first you should know about their concepts and thn come here

Why nobody objected Ahmedis as Muslims during the demand for Muslim homeland of Pakistan in 1947 why only in 1974. All of them were made to migrate to Pakistan from East Punjab and in 1974 they declared as non-Muslim, why you failed to sort out their status in 1947.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom