What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten Arrested for Attacks on Ahmedis in Lahore​

*Police have recovered at least 20,000 kg of explosives, 100 Kalashnikovs and 18 suicide jackets from different areas of Lahore*​
LAHORE: At least 10 people, including two masterminds, allegedly involved in attack on the Garhi Shahu worship place of Ahmedi community have been arrested on Friday by Lahore police along with a huge cache of arms and ammunitions.

Police claimed to have recovered at least 20,000 kg of explosives, 100 Kalashnikovs and 18 suicide jackets from different areas of the city.

According to sources, the two masterminds had gone to the North Waziristan's Datta Khel area and one of them holds a diploma in engineering.

DAWN.COM | Metropolitan | Ten arrested for attacks on Ahmedis in Lahore

:flame:

new recruitments in Terrorists orgnisations? it was so peaceful since past couple of months after the Swat and Waziristan operation ended :angry:

We must take appropriate action before another attack

EDIT
As for Emo girls post
you can only declear non-muslim as such if only if it fits the Critia of Islam not by any man made law.
You couldn't have a gay Muslim - that just contradicting itself and he/she is living a lie.

AKA shirk. Personally you and me have the right to believe somebody is a Muslim or not, but cannot declare it - or make it official - as that right belongs to Allah.

Muslim nations have lived in captivity of Kings and Mullahs for so long that they've developed an allergy to Freedom. From Submitting to Allah, we've now gone to submitting Mullah ideology.

now we can simply add Ahamdis to Axis of Evil, haaa!!

Pakistanis blame US after shrine attack kills 42

LAHORE, Pakistan — A pair of suicide bombings that killed 42 at a popular Sufi shrine in Pakistan's east stirred outrage among many in this terror-scarred nation Friday. Several blamed the U.S. presence in Afghanistan for spurring the attacks, while some faulted a minority sect that itself was viciously targeted just weeks before.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility, but Islamist extremist groups consider Sufism to be heretical, and they have previously struck non-Sunni sects.

Still, several Pakistanis interviewed Friday said the real root of the problem was the U.S. presence in Afghanistan and its missile strikes against militants in Pakistan's tribal regions. "America is killing Muslims in Afghanistan and in our tribal areas, and militants are attacking Pakistan to express anger against the government for supporting America," said Zahid Umar, 25, who frequently visits the shrine. Pakistanis are suffering because of American policies and aggression in the region, said Mohammed Asif, 34, who runs an auto workshop in Lahore. He and others said the attacks would end if the U.S. would pull out of Afghanistan.

Several others interviewed blamed the Ahmadis, a minority sect that has long faced discrimination in Pakistan. On May 28 in Lahore, gunmen and a suicide squad targeted two Ahmadi mosques, massacring at least 93 people. "I think the Ahmadis were behind the attack" on the Sufi shrine, said Lahore resident Mohammad Amir, accusing the minority sect of seeking revenge. He offered no evidence to back up his claim.

The Associated Press: Pakistanis blame US after shrine attack kills 42

yes blame america! blame ahmedi!! blame SHIA!! blame SUNNI! blame black water

BUT NEVER!! I MEAN NEVER EVER!!

BLAME OURSELVES OUR GOVERNMENT(for so much corruption that people are happy to blow themselves for money!!! hyper inflation is killig our middle class & lower class is spiraling to poverty! ) OR OUR PEOPLE(for electing such morons into power again & again)

yes blame america! blame ahmedi!! blame SHIA!! blame SUNNI! blame black water

BUT NEVER!! I MEAN NEVER EVER!!

BLAME OURSELVES OUR GOVERNMENT(for so much corruption that people are happy to blow themselves for money!!! hyper inflation is killig our middle class & lower class is spiraling to poverty! ) OR OUR PEOPLE(for electing such morons into power again & again)

when people (common and even most down-trodden people) are more educated (job of govt.) then they will be equipped with the skills knowledge and capable judgement to elect those who can deliver; rather than just be enamored by empty slogans and empty promises

yes we should blame ourselves as much as we should blame the worthless leaders in the country who only worry about their seat rather than think long-run for the benefit of country

i dont think anybody is 'happy' to blow themselves up; until AFTER they are brain-washed by their handlers (the real culprits) who are only doing a favour to our enemy

yes we should blame ourselves as much as we should blame the worthless leaders in the country who only worry about their seat rather than think long-run for the benefit of country

Firstly, you will have to decide whre exactly your long term benefits are placed.

Kashmir, defence expenditure, good taliban? No.

Education, liberalism, ? Yes

This is from the guardian article on the Shrine incident.

Some Lahore residents blamed the attacks on the US, saying its drone attacks in the frontier were provoking militants, while others suggested the Ahmadi community – which has no history of organised violence – was taking revenge.

The most likely culprits, however, come from within Punjab. A network of hardline madrasas scattered across the province, mostly in the southern belt, is home to thousands of religious extremists.

It's obviously the madrassa educated morons who blame everyone else except their own.

when people (common and even most down-trodden people) are more educated (job of govt.) then they will be equipped with the skills knowledge and capable judgement to elect those who can deliver; rather than just be enamored by empty slogans and empty promises

We have an "educated" and self-righteous upper-middle and elite class that doesn't give a **** about this country in more than one ways.

Education is by no means a harbinger of change in our society at least. Education, as the process of formal teaching of knowledge would be called, has only created coward, obnoxious, apathetic, selfish, dishonest, self-righteous, exploitative, aimless, repulsive, tax evading moralists who claim being apolitical and apathetic to the state of affairs as being symbols of their righteousness and their greatness. The urban upper middle class represents the fading away of honesty, integrity, communal integration, social service and the general lack of apathy towards the state and its people. The upper middle class is a slap on the face of every farmer, every factory worker, every labourer and every true proletariat.

The farmers and peasants have shown far more dedication, far more honesty, far more political awareness and far more wisdom than the elites and their upper middle class cronies (which is us, most of the members on this forum). The rurals have lead small peasant movements of their own, only to be quashed by state power. The guns were fired on the orders of our own elites as the self-righteous upper middle class chose willingly to look away.

Change is possible only through a thoroughly thought through political ideology. And that requires not education but just basic knowledge and a willingness to learn and change. I've met dedicated farmers without any formal education teaching me the basics of Leninism that was taught to them by others, and reading the ideas themselves and debating it, they were able to coherently argue for change rather than mumble about bringing a revolution or throwing "corrupt" politicians away.

The problem isn't the rurals as most upper-middle classmen try to put it (being apologetic to their exploitation of the working class). The problem is Pakistan's apathetic elite class and upper middle class. Elites are apathetic across the world but an apathetic, self serving and morally corrupt upper middle class spells destruction. All historical revolutions have been led by the class (some resulting in their own violent overthrows later). In our case, the upper middle class seeks to maintain the class structure of society and tries to hide behind the "change" mantra all the time.

The problem is Pakistan's "educated" elite rather than our rurals. Our rurals toil day and night to feed the bellies of their urban overlords and they have remained loyal to this country for the past 63 years, even when they were deprived off their land rights, forcefully and legislatively (the Federal Shariat Court declared all land reforms and ceilings on land holdings as being repungant to Islamic beliefs and hence unconstitutional - Qazalbash Waqf v. Chief Land Commissioner PLD 1990 SC 99)

Firstly, you will have to decide whre exactly your long term benefits are placed.

Kashmir, defence expenditure, good taliban? No.

Education, liberalism, ? Yes

that is for us to decide, not outsiders

and Goddam man, you been following me everywhere on this forum.

SCRAM!

:lol:

sparklingway --- I was in an area called Pattoki, approximately 2 and a half hours south of Lahore by road.

my recently departed Grandfather had some farmlands over there.

Let me tell you something. The farmers in this country, they are my heros. These guys get up at 4:30, and are in bed by 20:30 sharp. In between that time, they work their ***** off --no gender segregation, no judging others (they dont have the time), no imposing on others either.

Most importantly, they are more or less happy and content with what they have (and that isnt too much).

totally totally off-topic, but i had to mention it......

Ahmadis should be allowed to live in peace, but they should once and for all declare that they are non-muslims. If they keep claiming to be muslims then there will be tension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom