What's new

Ahmadis disassociate from Pakistan elections

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not Muslims, so they cannot be Prime Minister, that is why they have to declare their religion.

Giving a minority adequate representation in parliament is possible through separate electorate. That is what Jinnah and muslim league advocated for in struggle for partition.

They do not believe in finality of Prophet Muhammad SAW, so effectively denying the kalma shahadat.

forget about priminister or member of parliament i'm taking about voting rights..why should they declare that they would disassociate themselves with the prophet(pbuh) to register their vote??i mean voting is a basic right in a democracy..why the conditions to get their rights?? its obvious that they feel discriminated..

What is Kalma shahadat ?

What about Namaz,Hajj to Macca &Madina ? is it same or different ?

Well it isn't exactly Kalma Shahadat they deny AFAIK but only the finality of Prophet Muhammad SAW I believe.

Dont know about the rest such as Hajj etc.

forget about priminister or member of parliament i'm taking about voting rights..why should they declare that they would disassociate themselves with the prophet(pbuh) to register their vote??i mean voting is a basic right in a democracy..why the conditions to get their rights?? its obvious that they feel discriminated..

They do get to vote, IMO a non muslim can vote on general seats so no discrimination there, he can vote, but he can also vote on the non muslim seats and that is the probl2m they have IMO.

Well it isn't exactly Kalma Shahadat they deny AFAIK but only the finality of Prophet Muhammad SAW I believe.

Dont know about the rest such as Hajj etc.

I think they have 99% common with sunni Islamic religion leaving one thing as finality of prophet SAW, yet you call them non-muslim.

Why don't you Look at common-ness, Namaz is same, God is same , Hajj is same even they also respect SAW ?

I think they have 99% common with sunni Islamic religion leaving one thing as finality of prophet SAW, yet you call them non-muslim.

Why don't you Look at common-ness, Namaz is same, God is same , Hajj is same even they also respect SAW ?

No no no no and no.

If you would have studied Islam, you would have known that finality of Prophet Muhammad SAW is the second most important thing in Islam, only after the Oneness of Allah Almighty. So it is the second most basic principle of Islam.

Without believing it, a person cannot be a Muslim even if he prays Tahajjud and whatnot all day!

We call it Khatme Nabuwat.

This principle also indicates that religion of Islam was finished on Prophet Muhammad SAW and there is no room for any change, it has been finished, full stop. It has been completed with Prophet SAW. The concept of Ahmadis new prophet shows that the religion is not complete, which is not the case.

Ahmedis have held positions in almost every government of Pakistan.

Several ministers have been ahmedi in democratic and non democratic setups.

This is what you have to say to become a Muslim

La-illaha-illal-lah Muhammad-ur-rasool-lullah

I testify there is no God but God & Muhammad is his prophet

any ahmadi here to clear the things? Also how bout the claim of return of jesus and arrival of imam mahdi. Are these claims not against finality of prophet mohammad?

Hi, it is interesting how my Indians friends are standing up for Ahmadis living in Paksitan, rather than their own fellow countrymen. Pakistan will spend more time and resources persecuting minorities and ensuring Islam is defended in a country of 200Million, which is also overwhelming Muslim, rather than developing itself. One wonders why its economy is falling apart and the Taleban are kicking the Pakistan Armys butt all over the place. However, Pakistan has no qualms about literally pleading for aid from Christian nations.

Seperate representation is a fallacy, it is nothing other than institionalized segregration and goverment sanctioned persecution. It has never worked and never will. Someone should have the right to vote regardless of their beliefs, and not forced to declare their religion is wrong, just to vote. However, in a very "democratic and developed" nation like Pakistan this is important.

In the west, regardless of what you claim to believe, no one judges you. If you say you are Christian then you are taken as one. No one wastes their time debating whether one prophet came after the other. But then again these things are very important in the Land of the Pure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom