What's new

Ahmadinejad v larry king

PERSIAN

BANNED
Reaction score
here is a video about ahmadinejad interviw with larry king, it a must see, larry asks him why he denies the holocaust.

Last edited by a moderator:
He didn't have even balls to say what he already said and think. what a bastard.
I wonder why he was doing a conference in Tehran about denying Holocaust. And it had not only to do with "lands should have been given in Germany"

This guy is so much a big liar.

If you got balls, then why dont you go to some jew and say the holocaust is fake. stop talking ****, i bet your one of those Iranian cowards that just talk $hit, when the protests happened in 09 where was you? was you there with people like me protesting? or was you on sites like this just saying "well done"...

If you got balls, then why dont you go to some jew and say the holocaust is fake. stop talking ****, i bet your one of those Iranian cowards that just talk $hit, when the protests happened in 09 where was you? was you there with people like me protesting? or was you on sites like this just saying "well done"...
because holocaust is not fake at all.
i visited one camp in Germany and met many people who family was in these camps.
i would not have the sick mind of AHmadinejad to say "hey let's doubt about it"

did you protest ? i guess not since you support your guy.
i never tasted it but can you say me how good is sandis?

because holocaust is not fake at all.
i visited one camp in Germany and met many people who family was in these camps.
i would not have the sick mind of AHmadinejad to say "hey let's doubt about it"

did you protest ? i guess not since you support your guy.
i never tasted it but can you say me how good is sandis?

Are you stupid? can you not read?
I said did you join people like ME protesting, so obviously i went our protesting.
what a imbecile!

Are you stupid? can you not read?
I said did you join people like ME protesting, so obviously i went our protesting.
what a imbecile!
considering your posts in this forum it seems clear that you LIE
how can someone supporting Ahmadinejad cn be in a protest against him and Khamenei?
you're a joke

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom