What's new

Ahmadinejad UN speech 2011 & US walk out

This PBS video has a weak audio, could some one put up a video with a better audio? Thanks.

News reports say that around 30 countries walked out during Ahmadinejad's speech.

News reports say that around 30 countries walked out during Ahmadinejad's speech.

I'm too lazy to go through 30 minutes of his speech.

What did he say that made the 30 countries walk out?

May be he is using freedom of speech at UN as in Iran he can't speak what he feels :cheesy:

I'm too lazy to go through 30 minutes of his speech.

What did he say that made the 30 countries walk out?

I read it elsewhere. here is a short news video which says US, Israel, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Porto Rico and 27 EU nations walked out.

Last edited by a moderator:
They should have listened to him..:rolleyes:

This is not good to walk out like this. I am with Iran.

Why the heck did Puerto Rico walk out?:what:

Nothing new that has not been said before he talked about 9/11 and how he does not believe they were hit by planes etc

Now that is outright third class act by the walkout countries there.

One thing that puzzles me, the yanks on BBC constantly talk that Palestine should go to the negotiation table with Israel. My question is, thy have gone to the UN, a world forum for peace and for resolving issues. It's not like they have gone to Al Qaeda! Or now , is there a problem with going to UN for your rights as well?

Now that is outright third class act by the walkout countries there.

One thing that puzzles me, the yanks on BBC constantly talk that Palestine should go to the negotiation table with Israel. My question is, thy have gone to the UN, a world forum for peace and for resolving issues. It's not like they have gone to Al Qaeda! Or now , is there a problem with going to UN for your rights as well?

What you expect when he says 9/11 done by Zionist etc you think any sane country will sit and listen :disagree:

What you expect when he says 9/11 done by Zionist etc you think any sane country will sit and listen :disagree:

Oh, i did not see the videos, my net is a bit slow right now.

But still, walkout from UN should be not the way.

But getting on to my second point, what is the problem with Palestine going to UN?

Oh, i did not see the videos, my net is a bit slow right now.

But still, walkout from UN should be not the way.

But getting on to my second point, what is the problem with Palestine going to UN?

No problem with majority of countries but i still think Israel and Palestine should work this out between themselves they are the only ones who can strike a deal.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom