What's new

Ahmadinejad UN speech 2011 & US walk out

Ahmadinejad's UN speech-News Analysis-09-22-2011

Last edited by a moderator:
Interestingly when every representative from different countries were spending millions of $$$ for residence, luxuries, shopping, protocol etc on their visit to participate in UN conference .

Ahmedinijad was the one who stayed in the cheapest hotel whose rent was just $30 per day. he sets an example for other countries specially for Pakistan where people are dying with hunger and our government officials spending millions on luxuries. PM one day stay outside Pakistan costs us 5crore rupees per day

If they want to learn something they should learn from Ahmedinijad , i still remember the pics i came across when he was sitting on the floor for Aftari with school boys and he did aftari with a plate of "daal"

He should have carried a tent & sandwiches from home if he wanted to save money.

How many cars does he have in his cavalcade back home , how many security personell does he have at Govt expense?How much does the nation spend to keep him ' alive ' & safe ?

Guage the answers in light of how much will Iran lose if he gets killed ? Why Iran , I find it laughable when politicians carry out such stunts for the gallery when they spend upon their own security.

A head of state need not be ostentatious but he represents a nation.

Netanyahu is right about him that he just ranted about 9/11 that it is a US conspiracy.

the guy made a fool out of himself and the whole of iran in the process has become a laughing stock

Did anybody listen to the Cra* Netanyahu spouted yesterday?d

I did in BBC.He did divert the topic from Palestine to that of Iran & it's nuke.

Exactly, Iran gives rockets and small arms to Hamas, that i agree, but what does the grand daddy give to Israel? Black Hawks, Chinooks, F-16, F-15, nothing more than that. From where the hell did iran come into the picture about Palestinian independence.?

Then, he talked what his name meant. Then, the similarities between Muslims and Jews, and we could be friends, then he said him to reconsider the bid,and instead sit back with him and negotiate.

Then, he said that he has reduced the pickets and checkposts in occupied territory. So, it means that he does acknowledge it is as illegally occupied territory.

What a Cu** face.

It did seem rather funny that only the Israelis were clapping in his speech!

He should have carried a tent & sandwiches from home if he wanted to save money.

How many cars does he have in his cavalcade back home , how many security personell does he have at Govt expense?How much does the nation spend to keep him ' alive ' & safe ?

Guage the answers in light of how much will Iran lose if he gets killed ? Why Iran , I find it laughable when politicians carry out such stunts for the gallery when they spend upon their own security.

A head of state need not be ostentatious but he represents a nation.

And how you came to know of him being a big spender back home? how do you come to know about his spending back at home on his security and stuff?

Let me tell you he is one of the simplest leader you will see around , form what i have heard about him is that he often walks around without any protocol back in home and if he is passing through a road and suddenly its a call for namaz and their is no mosque near, he starts praying on the road side without much thinking about status quo . and the example i brought in where he sat down with few school boys on the floor happened back home and that was not intended to any kind of publicity except a person who photographed him without his notice and later the pics were made available in the public

The stunt style you mentioned is more common in indian or Pakistani politics and not in the person you are mentioning , so stop throwing garbage on one who is sincere with his nation rather than those who are hypocrites

And how you came to know of him being a big spender back home? how do you come to know about his spending back at home on his security and stuff?

Let me tell you he is one of the simplest leader you will see around , form what i have heard about him is that he often walks around without any protocol back in home and if he is passing through a road and suddenly its a call for namaz and their is no mosque near, he starts praying on the road side without much thinking about status quo . and the example i brought in where he sat down with few school boys on the floor happened back home and that was not intended to any kind of publicity except a person who photographed him without his notice and later the pics were made available in the public

The stunt style you mentioned is more common in indian or Pakistani politics and not in the person you are mentioning , so stop throwing garbage on one who is sincere with his nation rather than those who are hypocrites

Mere speculation...

All politicians are the same ..playing for the gallery back home & Muslim world in this case.

Mere speculation...

All politicians are the same ..playing for the gallery back home & Muslim world in this case.

Come on man, he is not one for the show off. He does that sincerely most of the time. Eats on the floor, and all. Have you ever seen him without that humble jacket he wears on top of a Shalwar kameez?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom