What's new

Ahmadi man along with his Sunni neighbor shot dead in Orangi Town, Karachi

Sorry, Bay'ah/bait. It was the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saw) to take Bait from all the new converts to Islam..
And jamat e Ahmadiyya doesn't condone Suicide bombings, will never order suicide bombings because suicide is haram, taking an innocent life is haram. So the question of abiding by my allegiance does not arise. You might actually find this strange but Jamaat e Ahmadiyya tries to follow all the teachings of Islam so suicide is no no.
The way you put it makes it sound like an external religion....and then people cry out loud that we kick em out of Islam...you guys yourself view yourself that way....

Ok..they TRY to follow teachings of Islam....where do they differ apart from the most obvious of another prophet...

Brother, these are not just my views. This is as far as I know, what the ahmadi belief is. This is what I was taught at my mosque. Could it be that no one has ever explained ahmadi beliefs to you before?

yes and what valuable thing do you have to add to this discussion apart from cursing?

Whats there to add..... u r plainly spreading sectarianism thats all ..... This thread should be deleted...

The way you put it makes it sound like an external religion....and then people cry out loud that we kick em out of Islam...you guys yourself view yourself that way....

Ok..they TRY to follow teachings of Islam....where do they differ apart from the most obvious of another prophet...

The only true difference between Sunnis and Ahmadis are the life/death of Syedna Isa (as) and the question of the types of prophethood. I don't think there is any significant difference.

No I am not wahabbi aka ahle hadeeth either. :)

Insan to ho na?:o ya isme bhee kuch shaq hai:undecided:

Whats there to add..... u r plainly spreading sectarianism thats all ..... This thread should be deleted...

Where have I spread sectarianism ? Show me where? Delete this thread if you want. I'll just open another one.:nana:

The only true difference between Sunnis and Ahmadis are the life/death of Syedna Isa (as) and the question of the types of prophethood. I don't think there is any significant difference.

Ab Prophet Isa AS mein kuch difference? Good GOD...I thought 1 prophet prob tha...now 2?! :unsure:

whats wrong with Prophet Isa AS?

Ab Prophet Isa AS mein kuch difference? Good GOD...I thought 1 prophet prob tha...now 2?! :unsure:

whats wrong with Prophet Isa AS?

No you misunderstood me, Sunnis believe that Syedna (Isa) ascended to heaven while ahmadis believe a little different version.

they are the same?! :blink: dude this sect crap is seriously crap!

Yes they are the same. Saudis used to finance the deobandis because they were closest to them in belief but the ahle hadith people follow them nearly exactly so now they fund only them.

@KingMamba93 Do you rever or despise Yazid?

I believe Yazid was a kuffr and his many poems adhere to the fact that he was not Muslim. He sent his army to madina and tried to blow up the kaaba as well. I believe that the sunnis who claim to revere him today only do so because of their own lack of knowledge and the hatred many sunni ullema have spread against shia who despise the man. The grand mufti of KSA had claimed that Hussain RA should not have rebelled against Yazid, I believe he is a troll who is hating on shia people.

So do I revere or despise him? Neither, his punishment is now in God's hands what can my feelings toward a medieval king have any bearing now that he has passed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they are the same. Saudis used to finance the deobandis because they were closest to them in belief but the ahle hadith people follow them nearly exactly so now they fund only them.

Most of my family was ahle hadeeth before becoming Ahmadi nearly a century ago. <<<just a fun fact.

Difference about syedna Isa (as) is that we believe he survived the crucifixion and left in search of the lost tribes of Israel, to go and preach to them, Just like he said his task was...

Back
Top Bottom