What's new

Ahmadi group rocked by rape allegations in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's probably been to madrassas mentioned in the OP

Gotcha boss!, Attacks on Muslims/Maulvis is allowed but a deviant sect is protected.

:pakistan:
When has the forum stopped discussions around sexual abuse in the Catholic Church, for example?

There is a difference between discussing systemic problems (such as sexual abuse) within the institutional hierarchy of religion vs attacking an entire religion and disparaging it and it’s followers.
I don't know in how many madrasas you have been, but I have been to 3 different madrasas of different sects. And never was touched, never seen anything like that in which teachers or administrators doing something with children.
I bet you have never been to any madrasa, did you?

please do tell me how many children have been killed or raped in madrassahs last week or the week before it or in fact in the last month????????????????????????
Any Muslim scholar or politician that argues against restricting the age of marriage to 18 or older is in some way condoning child sexual assault.

Do you guys really need me to point out how many ‘Islamic’ scholars, Mullahs and politicians in Pakistan alone have objected to setting a minimum age for marriage?

A muslim sect which built Britain’s biggest mosque

They are not muslims and they were actually created by the brits, so face ur own crap now.
This incident basically should have nothing to do with religion as the act is morally wrong in each and every religion. This so called father and his protectors should be severely punished. Cant imagine humans can fall so low.

I don't know in how many madrasas you have been, but I have been to 3 different madrasas of different sects. And never was touched, never seen anything like that in which teachers or administrators doing something with children.
I bet you have never been to any madrasa, did you?
Nearly. You have lost the bet.

Stick to the topic please - discussions on the status of the Ahmadi faith, their beliefs and derogatory comments against another faith are not allowed on the forum.
and abusing Muslim clerics is allowed?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
where do u hide when some members make fun of Islamic practices??????
i am just stating facts here. according to the constitution of Pakistan, ahmadi/qadiyani are non Muslims but in this post they r being portrayed as a sect of Islam. what is derogatory about stating this fact???????
@AgNoStiC MuSliM

This news and thread has NOTHING to do with Pakistan and should be moved to Europe section.
and this post has nothing to do with Islam as well
Stick to the topic please - discussions on the status of the Ahmadi faith, their beliefs and derogatory comments against another faith are not allowed on the forum.
Please muster some courage to speak about what goes on in nearly every seminary in Pakistan with children as well. Not a single week goes by where we do not hear a sordid tale of a mullah raping or killing a child somewhere in this country.

why dont u take down this comment? clearly he is lying and falsely accusing. is this not derogatory towards Muslim faith?

Nearly? What does that mean? Does that mean you have flown over a madrasa? Or you have crossed an street where there was a madrasa?

And if you were in a madrasa then tell me how many teachers are typically in a class in madrasas? And do we say Pakistani national anthem there in Arabic or Persian?

please do tell me how many children have been killed or raped in madrassahs last week or the week before it or in fact in the last month????????????????????????
"One way to look at the stats is that in the last year (2020) there were 2,690 cases of sexual abuse involving children. And out of every 100 cases that we deal with, between 10 and 20 percent involve kids from the seminaries"

https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/s...hild-abuse-case-rocks-pakistan-s-clergy-47739

This was in 2020. Translates to 269-538 cases per annum (only the ones that get reported, or come to the knowledge of child protection organizations). Translates to 0.736 - 1.47 REPORTED cases per day (average).
and abusing Muslim clerics is allowed?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
where do u hide when some members make fun of Islamic practices??????
i am just stating facts here. according to the constitution of Pakistan, ahmadi/qadiyani are non Muslims but in this post they r being portrayed as a sect of Islam. what is derogatory about stating this fact???????

and this post has nothing to do with Islam as well

why dont u take down this comment? clearly he is lying and falsely accusing. is this not derogatory towards Muslim faith?
Towards the Muslim faith or clergy? There is a vivid distinction between comments on the perversity of clergy and the teachings/edicts of any faith. If you are unable to process that, it is not my problem. You are just peeved that you can't unilaterally sling mud on others without dirtying yourself. These are facts one must deal with rather than shooting the messenger.

Correction please There is no Ahmedi sect in Islam ,they are unanimously declared non Muslims hence calling them deliberately Muslim is a legal offense and blasphemous according to constitution of Islamic republic of Pakistan, please obey laws of Pakistan because this website is operated from Pakistan,thanks,

"One way to look at the stats is that in the last year (2020) there were 2,690 cases of sexual abuse involving children. And out of every 100 cases that we deal with, between 10 and 20 percent involve kids from the seminaries"

https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/s...hild-abuse-case-rocks-pakistan-s-clergy-47739

This was in 2020. Translates to 269-538 cases per annum (only the ones that get reported, or come to the knowledge of child protection organizations). Translates to 0.736 - 1.47 REPORTED cases per day (average).

Towards the Muslim faith or clergy? There is a vivid distinction between comments on the perversity of clergy and the teachings/edicts of any faith. If you are unable to process that, it is not my problem. You are just peeved that you can't unilaterally sling mud on others without dirtying yourself. These are facts one must deal with rather than shooting the messenger.

Everyone would condemn child abuse anywhere including a madarsa

However I don't know why you are desperately trying to shift discussion from a deviant cult particularly when the founder of this cult was himself accused for similar acts

Everyone would condemn child abuse anywhere including a madarsa

However I don't know why you are desperately trying to shift discussion from a deviant cult particularly when the founder of this cult was himself accused for similar acts

I hold the position that clergy of all religious groups is prone to perversion. I stopped at that and called of guy out when he tried to ascribe perversities with this religious group only by stating that even Muslim clerics are involved in perverted activities targetting children.

On repeated poking of folks who could not bear the truth, I had to present statistical evidence pointing at the tip of the iceberg. Instead of looking at a single comment, view the entire conversation in its context and you would not find there to be any desperation/conspiracy many on this forum fancy finding in everything under the sun.

The amadiyyas are not a sect in Islam and they aren't Muslim. To be Muslim, one believes that Prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him) is the final Prophet of Allah.

As for the rape, it is woefully sinful and a wicked act. The fact that the head of this cult told the victim to stay silent, is proof of what a coward he really is.

Those who succumb to whispers of satan are the one who commit such acts and ought to be punished with the full measure of the law.

Men who commit such sinfully evil acts, will burn in hell if they do not seek forgiveness and punishment.

in ur previous comment u r the one who turned this thread into a comparison thread. this thread was all about qadiyani/ahmdi religion. u r the one who claimed that every weeks scores of children r molested and raped and killed in Pakistani madrassahs. instead of condemning the act u tried to derail this thread. and the report u shared is based upon only one person's account. and also the accused molvi is already taken care of. the problem with people like u is that u try to put blame on all the madrassahs of pakistan.
read my comments again. the mods have deleted all the posts which merely stated that ahmdi is a separate religion not a sect of islam. and i was responding to that.

in ur previous comment u r the one who turned this thread into a comparison thread. this thread was all about qadiyani/ahmdi religion. u r the one who claimed that every weeks scores of children r molested and raped and killed in Pakistani madrassahs. instead of condemning the act u tried to derail this thread. and the report u shared is based upon only one person's account. and also the accused molvi is already taken care of. the problem with people like u is that u try to put blame on all the madrassahs of pakistan.

read my comments again. the mods have deleted all the posts which merely stated that ahmdi is a separate religion not a sect of islam. and i was responding to that.
Reread the first comment I made. I said clergy of all religions, including the Ahmedi (of course, since it too is a religion) is corrupt and rotten (condemnation). One guy then set out to paint a picture that only religious leaders of this religion are perverts. Just showed him the image of his own clerics. Madrassahs are a chronic problem, but one that is borne out of the state's own inability to take care of its most vulnerable i.e. poor children who are left in these institutions by parents for boarding, food, and clothing. There is no advocate of these children, not even their parents who after birthing them leave them in the hands of men who could do with them whatever they want. There is utter impunity and then folks like you simp for dens of sexual predation of little kids. You wanted to look at the figures, look at these and if you have conscience don't @ me again. I don't want to engage you any further.

I hold the position that clergy of all religious groups is prone to perversion. I stopped at that and called of guy out when he tried to ascribe perversities with this religious group only by stating that even Muslim clerics are involved in perverted activities targetting children.

On repeated poking of folks who could not bear the truth, I had to present statistical evidence pointing at the tip of the iceberg. Instead of looking at a single comment, view the entire conversation in its context and you would not find there to be any desperation/conspiracy many on this forum fancy finding in everything under the sun.

Still

I don't find the need for this comparison. It seems like you are trying to shift blame and change the topic of this thread

Salaam

All these modern mullahs with obedient female following always find an opportunity and get their freak show on. Remind me of Noman Ali Khan sexting scandal.

To be fair. These western mullah can’t party and drink, so they do that can be done behind close doors.

Weinstein and Epstein could party and drink, that didn't stop them from doing what could be done behind closed doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom