What's new

Ahead of U.S.-China trade talks, Xi writes to Trump

You are right. Everyone knows this logic, and this is how the world operates.
Finally, no matter how we convince US, it will still kind of treat us as enermy. No doubt.
But how we interact is important.
My point is, take control of your mind and meditate. If fight is to be fought, then fight at when you could definitely win and fight it hard, fuxxxk it to the dirt.

If not, wait. It is not about ego, it is about survival, it is how we exist in coming 500+ years.

You may say it is not up to us to decide when. No, not completely. But there is still chance, and it needs wisdom, and sometimes compromise, even feeling pain. It is not easy. Honestly, I don't know how but I know there are people can do better than Xi (I have no offence to Xi, he does well in some areas. And I believe he could be a perfect president, but in 2039-2049, not now).

But how can you not fight, when they want only one thing from you, your death? Yes, your theory is right. Choose your battlefield well. That's Sun Tzu. But when the enemy has come to your gate; You can't longer choose to fight or not. There is only two choice. Surrender or fight.

Sometime, you fight for survival; not to win the war.

Just look at the trade war negotiation. Didn't China has give many compromise to the US? But guess what. Trump was never satisfied. When they win, they asked more. So what would you do then?

Back then in 2009, China under Hu Jingtao still applied Deng Xiaoping doctrine. But guess what. US still think that you're a threat to them. And form a containment strategy.

So, what will you do then?

Look, I understand about Liu Bang and Xiang Yu, and Goujian and Fuchai. But the situation today is different. Because US is not Xiang Yu nor Fuchai. Deng Xiaoping Idea is no longer can be applied now. Because everyone know that the Dragon is already awaken. So You can't pretend to sleep anymore.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't know how but I know there are people can do better than Xi (I have no offence to Xi, he does well in some areas. And I believe he could be a perfect president, but in 2039-2049, not now).

You want Xi to continue ruling until he's 96? o_O

CN is dying, no suprise, in 2018, we predicted that CN in chaos in 2023 cos CN is usless, coward nation :cool:

Btw, CN investors who have money r fleeing to VN, willing to pay VN engineer 4,000-8,000usd/ month and keep begging for protection :cool:

Long time no see, Hi man! You weren't in this forum those days, We lost a lot of fun. I'm glad you can come back.:welcome::welcome::welcome:

By the way, I hope you can spare some time. Let me get your reply.
THX:

TPP~~~~~~~~~~~T~P~P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TPP~~~~TPP~~~P~~~P~~~~~T.P?P.P.P.P.P.P???
Did she leave you? Where did she go? Do you know where she went? Or have you forgotten her?
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/camb...ave-5g-technology.615383/page-4#post-11411207

You want Xi to continue ruling until he's 96? o_O

Not continue ruling, but start to rule at that time, when china already build up strong enough (not necessary NO.1, but relative strong enough). Maybe someone like him. ....
But how can you not fight, when they want only one thing from you, your death? Yes, your theory is right. Choose your battlefield well. That's Sun Tzu. But when the enemy has come to your gate; You can't longer choose to fight or not. There is only two choice. Surrender or fight.

Sometime, you fight for survival; not to win the war.

Just look at the trade war negotiation. Didn't China has give many compromise to the US? But guess what. Trump was never satisfied. When they win, they asked more. So what would you do then?

Back then in 2009, China under Hu Jingtao still applied Deng Xiaoping doctrine. But guess what. US still think that you're a threat to them. And form a containment strategy.

So, what will you do then?

Look, I understand about Liu Bang and Xiang Yu, and Goujian and Fuchai. But the situation today is different. Because US is not Xiang Yu nor Fuchai. Deng Xiaoping Idea is no longer can be applied now. Because everyone know that the Dragon is already awaken. So You can't pretend to sleep anymore.

It is not that US start to contain china since 2009, not 1989..., not even 1949.
As China ever exist, US will "contain", encounter, and try to control. It is simple, it is because that China is such a big country, and a "different" country, and more importantly with Chinese on this land, is always potential / strong competitor to them. To some point, at some time, may even "replace" them on top.

So you will never truely convince all the Americans (and Westerns) that China just sit there innocently, no matter it is weak or strong.

This is on “略” strategic or destiny level, it is clear.

While now it is about "trade dispute/ war", that is on "术“ battlefield level, in fact there are a lot things can be done, to make the trend or time more up to your favor.

Not continue ruling, but start to rule at that time, when china already build up strong enough (not necessary NO.1, but relative strong enough). Maybe someone like him. ....

It is not that US start to contain china since 2009, not 1989..., not even 1949.
As China ever exist, US will "contain", encounter, and try to control. It is simple, it is because that China is such a big country, and a "different" country, and more importantly with Chinese on this land, is always potential / strong competitor to them. To some point, at some time, may even "replace" them on top.

So you will never truely convince all the Americans (and Westerns) that China just sit there innocently, no matter it is weak or strong.

This is on “略” strategic or destiny level, it is clear.

While now it is about "trade dispute/ war", that is on "术“ battlefield level, in fact there are a lot things can be done, to make the trend or time more up to your favor.

After all, at this day 2019, when comparing to the USA, we still have a long way to go:
Economy, military, culture, soft power, political influence, friend/ alliance, trust, human rights, famous universities, education, banking, software, high-tech.....

On economy, maybe we can play close to 50/50, after all, US is not a "real" economy. But on other aspects, not so sure.

Back
Top Bottom