What's new

Ahead of U.S.-China trade talks, Xi writes to Trump

Hi buddy, u know many rich Cnese ladies r fleeing to VN to avoid being raped by US now, we r thinking abt looting and selling them to some brothels in our brother Camb-Laoz :lol:
WOW, great news, thanks for sharing
BUT wait, making sure you're getting the same bargain of how you sold your mom to the same whorehouse as well LOL:smitten:

Can't be sure about that.
We China can't afford a total relation deterioration with US, in my opinion, though US would also lose hugely.
The deal will be made, we will blink first. Our laws will be amended according to US requirement, compromises will be made. Never mind, but I really hope Xi could learn deeply from it - hide your capabilities, bide your time. Reason? Simple, we are yet strong enough.

Xi was really not a smart guy. 4-5 years ago, when he started to talk too loud, think and act too much, I had predicted that we might get punched somehow somewhere soon. Remember all the bold words about AIIB? Belt and Road? "Strong country" series? Remove term limit for presidency? Frequent military parades? "a Community of Shared Future for Mankind"? "Leading role on globel warming / environment protection career?" ...

Too loud.

Come on... Let's keep do more talk less, and do quietly for another 20-30 years please!
Let’s me give you a friendly advice:

Never let nuts rule a country!

Look at Venezuela: ruled by a bus driver

Indonesia: ruled by a furniture seller

China: ruled by a peasant

Turkey, Iran: ruled by religious lunatics

They will smash their own countries against the closest wall.

WOW, great news, thanks for sharing
BUT wait, making sure you're getting the same bargain of how you sold your mom to the same whorehouse as well LOL:smitten:
Bad thing is your mom is free for raped, the Jap treat her too bad, we cant make $$$ from ur mom when she flee to VN :cry:

CN is ruled by Han, a stupid barbaric tribe who only good at stealing the invetion from the others.

So now, CN is dying ( in 2023) due to ruling by that stupid race :laugh:

Xi is not a peasant, luckily, though Mao was.
Xi is just too proud, too hurry. He will learn.

Xi is not a peasant, luckily, though Mao was.
Xi is just too proud, too hurry. He will learn.
Yeah, he will learn, but too late, PLa is too coward and weak to defend CN.

US want CN collapse now, many rich Cnese r fleeing to VN now,too cos they know CN will collapse :cool:

Why don't you mention about other countries:

- Germany: ruled by a former youth communist secretary
- The US: ruled by a clown. In the past, it ruled by an amateur actor (Reagan), by a farmer, by a fascist, by basically everything.
- Canada: ruled by a clown too
- Italy and Brasil: ruled by neo-fascist
- et cetera et cetera

Looks like Xi did not expect Trump to increase tariffs. He is left with no good choice now. He can either retreat or, try to protect his "aura" and get hit by even more tariffs.

We China can't afford a total relation deterioration with US, in my opinion, though US would also lose hugely.
The deal will be made, we will blink first. Our laws will be amended according to US requirement, compromises will be made. Never mind, but I really hope Xi could learn deeply from it - hide your capabilities, bide your time. Reason? Simple, we are yet strong enough.

Xi was really not a smart guy. 4-5 years ago, when he started to talk too loud, think and act too much, I had predicted that we might get punched somehow somewhere soon. Remember all the bold words about AIIB? Belt and Road? "Strong country" series? Remove term limit for presidency? Frequent military parades? "a Community of Shared Future for Mankind"? "Leading role on globel warming / environment protection career?" ...

Too loud.

Come on... Let's keep do more talk less, and do quietly for another 20-30 years please!

US prepared to deal with China before 911.

Yeah, he will learn, but too late, PLa is too coward and weak to defend CN.

US want CN collapse now, many rich Cnese r fleeing to VN now,too cos they know CN will collapse :cool:

You said that a few years ago, and since then the income of average Chinese person has already doubled.:coffee:

Too loud.

Deng says "Hide your strength and bid your time." But he never say dont ever show your strength.....

When is the time to show your strength? I will say Xi is doing a perfect job. Do you know Vietnamese are enlarging the islet in SCS and start enroaching Chinese territories? Same as Japan who nationalised Diaoyutai. Given your moronic explanation. China will have long lost these land if China did not do something.

Same as One Belt One road. If China did not show the world of its navy and abilities to project power overseas. You think those countries will join one belt one road and anger USA without repercussion? Same as Syria victory that show US that their interference can be stopped. They cannot do whatever they want in the world.

China will win the trade war. You are still suffering from the symptoms of "sick man of asia". The lack of confident is now the only obstacle to China " Fuxing".

One of the main criteria of Trump demand in trade war with China is to stop "Made in China 2025" Only a hanjian will accept such terms.

Bad thing is your mom is free for raped, the Jap treat her too bad, we cant make $$$ from ur mom when she flee to VN :cry:

CN is ruled by Han, a stupid barbaric tribe who only good at stealing the invetion from the others.

So now, CN is dying ( in 2023) due to ruling by that stupid race :laugh:
@waz @The Eagle @Deino

Please take action against insult and useless reply in this thread.

And Vietnam is ruled by delusional lunatics

Country ruled by morons for morons

The desperation is real LOL...Xi needs to bring his punk a$$ back to Washington. Cold Big Macs are waiting :rofl:

Rosner-Fast-Food-Trump.jpg

@SBUS-CXK @beijingwalker @TaiShang @Feng Leng @Char @Beast

That reminded me of a speech he made back in 2011 on treating the Chinese McDonald's.

Too loud.

Well, in the above video Trump already talked about taxing imports at 25% from China back in 2011, before Xi even took power.

He mentioned that Chinese businessmen told him that the Americans are stupid for allowing China to 'rip-off' the US, and he certainly felt insulted. As a nationalist, Trump wanted to be tough so that America will be 'respected' as a country again instead of being mocked at.

My point is, 外交从国民做起. You don't laugh at your customer for being 'stupid' to allow you to 'rip' them off, much less be arrogant enough to tell them that. How many Chinese mocked at the Americans for being incompetent/stupid/no manufacturing capabilities etc because of the huge trade surplus, or even at other countries for that matter?

Deng says "Hide your strength and bid your time." But he never say dont ever show your strength.....

When is the time to show your strength? I will say Xi is doing a perfect job. Do you know Vietnamese are enlarging the islet in SCS and start enroaching Chinese territories? Same as Japan who nationalised Diaoyutai. Given your moronic explanation. China will have long lost these land if China did not do something.

Same as One Belt One road. If China did not show the world of its navy and abilities to project power overseas. You think those countries will join one belt one road and anger USA without repercussion? Same as Syria victory that show US that their interference can be stopped. They cannot do whatever they want in the world.

China will win the trade war. You are still suffering from the symptoms of "sick man of asia". The lack of confident is now the only obstacle to China " Fuxing".

One of the main criteria of Trump demand in trade war with China is to stop "Made in China 2025" Only a hanjian will accept such terms.

@waz @The Eagle @Deino

Please take action against insult and useless reply in this thread.

"moronic explanation"? symptoms of "sick man of asia"? "hanjian"?

Please don't reply me, thanks!

That reminded me of a speech he made back in 2011 on treating the Chinese McDonald's.

Well, in the above video Trump already talked about taxing imports at 25% from China back in 2011, before Xi even took power.

He mentioned that Chinese businessmen told him that the Americans are stupid for allowing China to 'rip-off' the US, and he certainly felt insulted. As a nationalist, Trump wanted to be tough so that America will be 'respected' as a country again instead of being mocked at.

My point is, 外交从国民做起. You don't laugh at your customer for being 'stupid' to allow you to 'rip' them off, much less be arrogant enough to tell them that. How many Chinese mocked at the Americans for being incompetent/stupid/no manufacturing capabilities etc because of the huge trade surplus, or even at other countries for that matter?

Chinese businessmen told Trump that?
Quite weird. If so, really stupid. But I really don't believe there are many chinese people take a such stance, we are not so stupid or arrogant to that point. Customer is customer, ought to be repected even you dislike them.

"moronic explanation"? symptoms of "sick man of asia"? "hanjian"?

Please don't reply me, thanks!

Chinese businessmen told Trump that?
Quite weird. If so, really stupid. But I really don't believe there are many chinese people take a such stance, we are not so stupid or arrogant to that point. Customer is customer, ought to be repected even you dislike them.

Let me tell you this. From the forgotten era. The leading country will always have a confrontation with the raising power. The reason is simple. The leading want to protect their position; the raising power want to take over the leading position. And these confrontation would usually end with war.

So whatever Xi do, USA will do whatever they can to destroy China. Simply because China raise too fast. You must remember the year 2009. Because that is the year where everything began. It was the time when USA did everything they could to demonized China, and gathered power to contain your country.

That's why China's Diplomat Lu Kang said this in CGTN log time ago "We are not your enemy. But if you see us as your enemy, then we must prepared."

So it is not because of what Xi did, and do. But what the American wants to destroy your country. They even dare to Syria your country if China is weak, and bring democracy if they can do.

What Trump do with this Trade war is simply because they think that they know China's Archiles heels. So don't mind whatever Xi do. Even if Xi become the US lapdog, they will do more and more to destroy your country.

Last edited:
Let me tell you this. From the forgotten era. The leading country will always have a confrontation with the raising power. The reason is simple. The leading want to protect their position; the raising power want to take over the leading position. And these confrontation would usually end with war.

So whatever Xi do, USA will do whatever they can to destroy China. Simply because China raise too fast. You must remember the year 2009. Because that is the year where everything began. It was the time when USA did everything they could to demonized China, and gathered power to contain your country.

That's why China's Diplomat Lu Kang said this in CGTN log time ago "We are not your enemy. But if you see us as your enemy, then we must prepared."

So it is not because of what Xi did, and do. But what the American wants to destroy your country. They even dare to Syria your country if China is weak, and bring democracy if they can do.

What Trump do with this Trade war is simply because they think that they know China's Archiles heels. So don't mind whatever Xi do. Even if Xi become the US lapdog, they will do more and more to destroy your country.

You are right. Everyone knows this logic, and this is how the world operates.
Finally, no matter how we convince US, it will still kind of treat us as enermy. No doubt.
But how we interact is important.
My point is, take control of your mind and meditate. If fight is to be fought, then fight at when you could definitely win and fight it hard, fuxxxk it to the dirt.

If not, wait. It is not about ego, it is about survival, it is how we exist in coming 500+ years.

You may say it is not up to us to decide when. No, not completely. But there is still chance, and it needs wisdom, and sometimes compromise, even feeling pain. It is not easy. Honestly, I don't know how but I know there are people can do better than Xi (I have no offence to Xi, he does well in some areas. And I believe he could be a perfect president, but in 2039-2049, not now).

Back
Top Bottom