What's new

AH64 Apache Guncam videos

wow...will be very useful at LOC

Are you going to stop Modi's party-men from crossing over into Pakistan? I mean they did the damage in Gujrat and they'll be done with Muslims and Christians in that area, so then what? Hindu Jihad onto Pakistan?

Yup!!! These mean American machines are able to stop ALL terrorist activity. Doesn't mean who the terrorists are, it WILL take them out. I call this, the super chopper :usflag:

Are helicopters useful when they are being utilized against a professional army. I reckon they can easily be shot down no?

Are helicopters useful when they are being utilized against a professional army. I reckon they can easily be shot down no?

They built the Apache to fight during the Cold War against the Soviet Armies in hypothetical push into Western Europe. And you saw what it can do against the Iraqi armies which was experienced and professional during Gulf War 1. Just cause you see it being used against insurgents don't mean its useless. Why else would other countries like Russia and China build such aircraft?

Great chopper.

Well within your own side of the LOC and away from the Pakistani border, yes I guess so.
thats what I am saying....this can help to reduce cross border terrorism.....

Are you going to stop Modi's party-men from crossing over into Pakistan? I mean they did the damage in Gujrat and they'll be done with Muslims and Christians in that area, so then what? Hindu Jihad onto Pakistan?

Yup!!! These mean American machines are able to stop ALL terrorist activity. Doesn't mean who the terrorists are, it WILL take them out. I call this, the super chopper :usflag:
we will kill all the pigs who want to enter in India.....

First kill the pigs who are killing your own citizens, pigs from BJP, RSS, Shiv Sena?? Who've killed millions of Christians and Muslims over decades. When you kill those, then you should go after "external pigs". And please, after spending the few billions on here, try to spend a few million on toilets too. You have over 600 MILLION Indians who don't have toilets to take a shit in and clean up and have good hygiene, or a proper bed to sleep on!!!! Get them bathrooms and beds and take care of your own citizens before you reach the moon or moon comes down to Taj Mahal and starts to live there and tells everyone he's an Indian too :rofl:

@waz bhai @Icarus @Irfan Baloch @slav defense why this off topic blabbering about political parties, toilets and taj mahal on a technical thread ?

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom