What's new

AH-64D Block III Apache

Shatterpoint

BANNED
Reaction score
Guys is there any news on these birds for the Indian Military? I thought India were going to buy the Apache? What has happened? This is one mean helicopter and will give the Indian Army a massive boost.

The Indian military is getting a massive boost and is getting modernized very quickly, it's wonderful that India is taking steps to being a global military power.

I also love and respect the fact the India has does all of this through peaceful and democratic means, no wonder the world is not worried about India's rise, can't wait to visit your great country soon.

Sorry if there is a thread already on this, if there is mods can merge or delete this thread.

Firstly it is for IAF. And yeah this deal is pending and will be signed this FY for sure. Similar situation to what M-777 found itself in- except this was an open tender and not FMS so this deal should actually be pushed through quicker .

Be in Indian armoury by 2014/15- I'd bet my house on it!

Guys is there any news on these birds for the Indian Military? I thought India were going to buy the Apache? What has happened? This is one mean helicopter and will give the Indian Army a massive boost.

The Indian military is getting a massive boost and is getting modernized very quickly, it's wonderful that India is taking steps to being a global military power.

I also love and respect the fact the India has does all of this through peaceful and democratic means, no wonder the world is not worried about India's rise, can't wait to visit your great country soon.

Sorry if there is a thread already on this, if there is mods can merge or delete this thread.

22 of them.

are you a citizen of France with INDIAN origin, because every time you write here you have a tendency to praise or talk positive and on doing so you are sending a message you might be a false flagger.
Or you are doing so because we chose Rafale over Typhon

AH-64D is awesome gunship! From Russian weapon to USA weapon, India become richer, I think, next, India many choose M1A2, Russia should see other clients!

AH-64D is awesome gunship! From Russian weapon to USA weapon, India become richer, I think, next, India many choose M1A2, Russia should see other clients!
its not like we are becoming rich that we are going for American weapons, its just a hunt for the Know how on every tech thats available and the sweet thing is that we are a client and a friend to every one. We are still a strategic partners of the Russians in the Arms industry.

are you a citizen of France with INDIAN origin, because every time you write here you have a tendency to praise or talk positive and on doing so you are sending a message you might be a false flagger.
Or you are doing so because we chose Rafale over Typhon

1. Plz stick to the topic, moderation is the job of Nods leave it to them. Not to target a member personally.

2. And if u talk about it u are a well known china supporter too.

1. Plz stick to the topic, moderation is the job of Nods leave it to them. Not to target a member personally.

Ashokdeiva is pretty reasonable but Shatterpoint is too overly jingoistic. This is visible to anyone who has seen him post.

you can call me whatever my brother, that does not change the stance that I learn every +ve from every other nation and i critisise every -ve that my nation has. and doing the above makes me self aware of what my nation needs and what as a citizen we have to do.

Firstly it is for IAF. And yeah this deal is pending and will be signed this FY for sure. Similar situation to what M-777 found itself in- except this was an open tender and not FMS so this deal should actually be pushed through quicker .

Be in Indian armoury by 2014/15- I'd bet my house on it!
Don't bet that :D
Deal is in final stages. So most likey will be signed in Dec/Jan. USA is good with delivery time and schedule. So expect few(4/6) well before December 2013.

Don't bet that :D
Deal is in final stages. So most likey will be signed in Dec/Jan. USA is good with delivery time and schedule. So expect few(4/6) well before December 2013.

FY goes right upto April 2013 so I am almost 100% certain this deal will be signed before then. I'm pretty confident though that it will be signed quite soon before the end of this calender year also (but hedging my bets so said FY).

We are buying atleast but not copy cat something. Which you should have to take into your notice.

FY goes right upto April 2013 so I am almost 100% certain this deal will be signed before then. I'm pretty confident though that it will be signed quite soon before the end of this calender year also (but hedging my bets so said FY).
It's stuck in TOT. So most likely to be cleared before this OCT I go to Dec/Jan for safer side if any idiot stood and demand inquiry of deal.

Back
Top Bottom