What's new

AH-64D Block III Apache

are you a citizen of France with INDIAN origin, because every time you write here you have a tendency to praise or talk positive and on doing so you are sending a message you might be a false flagger.
Or you are doing so because we chose Rafale over Typhon

I am a French citizen parents are French but currently I am in Australia working for my company, is there something wrong in not putting down a country? Am I not allowed to talk positively about India?

It's stuck in TOT. So most likely to be cleared before this OCT I go to Dec/Jan for safer side if any idiot stood and demand inquiry of deal.

TOT, out of question. India is only going to buy 22 and also, this is a new technology.So no TOT at this point.Finally, what is India going to do wasting money buy TOT anyway? The technology would be too advance for India to absorb right now. If India wants TOT, its probably possible with Cobra.

Bell AH-1 Cobra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TOT, out of question. India is only going to buy 22 and also, this is a new technology.So no TOT at this point.Finally, what is India going to do wasting money buy TOT anyway? The technology would be too advance for India to absorb right now. If India wants TOT, its probably possible with Cobra.

Bell AH-1 Cobra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

really???ever saw one of this in net???

AI2011_LCH-9902.jpg

anyway..i don't think india was asking about TOT..its a wrong info

^^does the faithful guy think we didn't build Su-30MKI...its AL-31FP engines (china still buys AL-31Fs
directly from Russia), its N011M BARS radar (has a 400km search range you know) and the entire plane?

We're also getting ToT for the advanced French Rafale, its RBE-2 AESA radar, its SPECTRA EW suite
(ofcourse, better than what could be on J-20), its M88-2 and everything else in it.

^^does the faithful guy think we didn't build Su-30MKI...its AL-31FP engines (china still buys AL-31Fs
directly from Russia), its N011M BARS radar (has a 400km search range you know) and the entire plane?

We're also getting ToT for the advanced French Rafale, its RBE-2 AESA radar, its SPECTRA EW suite
(ofcourse, better than what could be on J-20), its M88-2 and everything else in it.

amature.. :lol: :lol: forgive him..

I am a French citizen parents are French but currently I am in Australia working for my company, is there something wrong in not putting down a country? Am I not allowed to talk positively about India?
you have the freedom and right to speak what ever you wish my friend, This is PDF and any person from another nation who is neither INDIAN nor Pakistani talks positive/praise about INDIA or PAKISTAN will be suspected of being a false flagger.
More over I have not seen you praising your mother land France or the land you live in Australia to the extent you have praised INDIA here at PDF and thats the reason I just probed your nationality or racial origin.
Never mind, now that you have clearly stated that you are a French Citizen, I really appriciate the collective French community for being positive about the INDIAN nation as a whole. I strongly hope that the rest of the French people are positive towards INDIA as you are.

Wow your armed forces are marching along nicely, some good buys by India this year alone, what else needs to be done to upgrade your armed forces? I read somewhere that you Special Units need weapons, body armor etc? Has this been done already? Or is it still a long process?

EDIT:- This is very unofficial a friend working at Boeing told me in passing that they are gearing up for a massive order and are very busy, he said that this order is on top of the 22 choppers India has already ordered, he reckons its upwards of 100+.

One again please don't quote me on this, I am just passing on what I heard, maybe someone more knowledgeable on here can confirm or disprove this.

Wow your armed forces are marching along nicely, some good buys by India this year alone, what else needs to be done to upgrade your armed forces? I read somewhere that you Special Units need weapons, body armor etc? Has this been done already? Or is it still a long process?

EDIT:- This is very unofficial a friend working at Boeing told me in passing that they are gearing up for a massive order and are very busy, he said that this order is on top of the 22 choppers India has already ordered, he reckons its upwards of 100+.

One again please don't quote me on this, I am just passing on what I heard, maybe someone more knowledgeable on here can confirm or disprove this.

There are many areas India is looking to upgrade including attack helos, heavy lift helos (CH-47F "Chinook"), LUH, LSVs for SOFs, Mini UAVs, personal kit for Infantry (check F-INSAS for more details) and much more. India is speculated to spend $100 BN in the next 7-8 years on capital accusation alone so you can see it is a pretty long list of planed acquisitions.

Regarding SF armour- check the "Indian Army and Special Forces" thread on PDF (it's on the Indian defence section) and start on sat page and work your way back- you can see for yourself what is needed/not needed.

Building a plane is license to build. That is different from TOT. And as for TOT, India is not capable of absorb the technology yet. In another word, Indian companies can build the item base on the blue print. But it has not shown any capability to improve upon a technology.

Really?No improvement?Take the su-30 mki from su-30mk.Who integrated the french,indian and israeli avionics.In late models french is replaced by totally indian EW suite and avionics.Its a far improved model than base su-30.

Building a plane is license to build. That is different from TOT. And as for TOT, India is not capable of absorb the technology yet. In another word, Indian companies can build the item base on the blue print. But it has not shown any capability to improve upon a technology.

So did the Su-30MK sprout canards magically by itself? Indian engineers added the canards to improve manueverability and air to air performance - in other words, IMPROVED the base design. Which is why it is a much more potent machine than China's flanker copies, or Su 30 MKK. To say nothing of the avionics.

watch this video guys. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys will India use this beast as killers against terrorist? Border patrols etc? This copter can fill many roles, what a great buy by India, well done to the USA for selling India this as well.

Back
Top Bottom