What's new

AH-1Z Viper, 1000 Hellfire II Missiles approved for sale to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is free bhai jaan.

This is an era of American civilization. That means every country in the world provides services to USA then gets dollars in return.

India provides services and gets dollars from USA. (dollar reserves = 300+ billions)
China provides services and gets dollars from USA. (dollar reserves = 4000+ billions)
S Korea provides services and gets dollars from USA. (dollar reserves = 500+ billions)
Pakistan provides services and gets dollars from USA. (dollar reserves = 10+ billions)

From this you can tell who works the "hardest" in providing services.

India and China sells products but what Pakistan is selling? Leave it, otherwise it will get nasty. We know what Pakistan is selling.

How many F-16 did we get? Proove that even a single dollar is taken by Govt of India. All these comes through various NGO.

Such a stupid post ..... Defence & Security assistance, Economic & Security support assistance, 'Non-proliferation', Anti Terrorism assistance were given to NGOs ..... I don't know why you troll Indians here make every effort to ashamed your own educated & sensible country men ....

Bhaii jaan

why you drag India into this thread. Must we do $hit shoveling Pak-Ind style in every damned thread.

Must we?

I didn't, he did.

Such a stupid post ..... Defence & Security assistance, Economic & Security support assistance, 'Non-proliferation', Anti Terrorism assistance were given to NGOs ..... I don't know why you troll Indians here make every effort to ashamed your own educated & sensible country men ....

Over?? You cant prove. Now leave this. You are over. lol

I didn't, he did.

this is my post or yours .....

Looks extremely costly! So I think this is coming under this...
Obama seeks $1bn from Congress for aid to Pakistan - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Aur kitna looge free main??!!!!
Pakistan getting .....
$ 1 billion
15 AH-1Z Viper Helicopters
1000 AGM-114 R Hellfire II Missiles in containers,
and other common things like EW, computers etc
India buying...
$1.4 billion
22 AH-64D Block III Apache helicopters.
12 AN/APG-78 Fire Control Radars,
812 AGM-114L-3 HELLFIRE LONGBOW missiles,
542 AGM-114R-3 HELLFIRE II missiles,
245 STINGER Block I-92H missiles,
23 Modernized Target Acquisition Designation Sight/Pilot Night Vision Sensors,
and other common things like EW, computers etc

Its 15 Cobra vs 22 Apache with radar and 1000 Hellfire vs 1354 Hellfire missiles and no Stinger vs 245 Stingers. So Pakistani deal seems extremely costly, hence I think its coming under aid...

@Abingdonboy

Over?? You cant prove. Now leave this. You are over. lol

idiot what prove do you need have you even read the source of that table ....

This news might interest some of you:

Northrop Grumman awarded $83M contract for AH-1Z and UH-1Y mission computers
19 Apr, 15, Source: US DoD

Northrop Grumman Systems Corp., Woodland Hills, California, is being awarded an $83,738,954 indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for research and development efforts associated with the system improvement of system configuration sets for the AH-1Z and UH-1Y mission computers in support of the U.S. Marine Corps.

Efforts include designing, developing, and implementing upgrades to existing mission computer software and ancillary hardware and/or improved functionality and obsolescence management of the mission computer.

Work will be performed in Woodland Hills, California (80 percent); Salt Lake City, Utah (15 percent) and Baltimore, Maryland (5 percent) and is expected to be completed in April 2019. This contract was not competitively procured pursuant to FAR.6.302-1. Fiscal 2014 research, development, test and evaluation (Navy) funds in the amount of $150,000 will be obligated at time of award, all of which will expire at the end of the current fiscal year. The Naval Air Systems Command, Patuxent River, Maryland, is the contracting activity (N68936-15-D-0013).

HeliHub Northrop Grumman awarded $83M contract for AH-1Z and UH-1Y mission computers

I think AH-1Z is out, when India equipt AH64.

When your rival has iphone6, will you buy a iphone3?

Last edited:
I think AH-1Z is out, when India equipt AH64.

When your rival has iphone6, will you buy a iphone3?
They are pretty much equal only difference is one is used by Navy and one is used by Army

It's a done deal. Congressional notice period has lapsed[/QUOTE
They are pretty much equal only difference is one is used by Navy and one is used by Army
There are huge deferences! AH1Z is a light hilicopter, and AH64 is a heavy hilicopter.

AH64 is the second generation attack hilicopter.

Nothing is free bhai jaan.

This is an era of American civilization. That means every country in the world provides services to USA then gets dollars in return.

India provides services and gets dollars from USA. (dollar reserves = 300+ billions)
China provides services and gets dollars from USA. (dollar reserves = 4000+ billions)
S Korea provides services and gets dollars from USA. (dollar reserves = 500+ billions)
Pakistan provides services and gets dollars from USA. (dollar reserves = 10+ billions)

From this you can tell who works the "hardest" in providing services.

India provides the most services from the above. The Chinese don't provide as many services but their revenue comes from manufacturing and business investments. India beats China in providing services to the US. China beats India by a large margin in providing manufacturing base and by selling its products to the US. Two different comparisons.

South Korea sells electronics and semi conductor based products and services to the US businesses. Pakistan, just like India, has similar potential too. Both countries have educated labor force with English as a part of the system due to British rule. Pakistan is way behind due to the environment (security, safety, business friendliness, terrorism, etc). In the next 10 years, Pakistan should show about a $ 100 billions in savings also, as the economy is growing and it'll grow much faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom