What's new

Agony of the 'Comfort women' still waiting for an apology after 70 years

The issue with Japan during the war was that many women who were volunteers also were mingled with women who were impressed into such duties. And it is regrettable and makes isolation of cases almost impossible ..

Nihonjin you are an educated person who can surely distinguish the phenomena that the vast majority of women were forced into these duties. Remember a person can try to hide his sins, however history never forgets such atrocities which deserves an apology from the Japanese Government

Many Chinese members here such as @cnleio ... etc that mostly registered into this forum earlier than this Japanese and have contributed far greater than this Japanese, and why not give them the TTs.
My friend, im just a normal military fans ... my most interest in PDF just for watching photos and post some cool photos.I have less interest in politics, sometimes i also say truth coz just can't bear some troller in PDF, nothing more.:-)

About the 'Comfort women' deal, i think China never sell our women & our respects to sign any such deal with Japanese government ... ... and i also do believe even S,Korea to sign the 'Comfort women' deal with Japan, in Korean folks the conflict of 'Comfort women' between Korea and Japan still continue ... btw the 50million USD compensation from Japan side damn too cheap for such deal, it's just a day-dream to cost so less trying to solve the big problem, it can't work Korean not FOOL. Just Watch on TV news !

Last edited:
Nihonjin you are an educated person who can surely distinguish the phenomena that the vast majority of women were forced into these duties. Remember a person can try to hide his sins, however history never forgets such atrocities which deserves an apology from the Japanese Government
You can distinguish the hypocrisy from his manner when I use his own theory to himself.

My friend, im just a normal military fans ... my most interest in PDF just for watching photos and post some cool photos.I have less interest in politics, sometimes i also say truth coz just can't bear some troller in PDF, nothing more.:-)

About the 'Comfort women' deal, i think China never sell our women & our respects to sign any such deal with Japanese government ... ... and i also do believe even S,Korea to sign the 'Comfort women' deal with Japan, in Korean folks the conflict of 'Comfort women' between Korea and Japan still continue ... btw the 50million USD compensation from Japan side damn too cheap for such deal, it's just a day-dream to cost so less trying to solve the big problem, it can't work Korean not FOOL. Just Watch on TV news !
Your contribution to this forum is worthy twenty TTs or Mod, I just wonder why you have not got one. Your thread always has the first-hand information about Chinese military equipments updates among any English forums, that is far greater than a Japanese "Think Tank" stealth troll full of flattery and compliments with no stance that lump junk news that can be seen anywhere.
I am just recommending you as the new TT or Mod here to @WebMaster, and you must be competent.

Last edited:
说漂亮话和情商有关系?傻×才喜欢漂亮话。

Ms Bamboo comes to the forum looking for boyfriends I think
Hahaha

@WebMaster @Hu Songshan @waz
I need your explanation why can this guy with Japanese flag use his TT privilege to persistently retaliate Chinese member here. He always accuse us of using slur word such as japs, but what i have seen is that the members of other countries who had used the same words have never faced the situation that Chinese members faced.
Take this post as example, by the theory of posts the Japanese guy gave once, these comfort women enjoyed great "glory". But when i suggest he send his female relatives to enjoy such glory, he directly gave me a negative rating. This manner is very hypocritical and very disgusting.
I dont know why this guy with Japanese flag can get the TT status that he use only to retaliate and disgust Chinese members here and give the positive rating to the meaningless posts that help brag Japanese.
His own so-called positive posts are purely some references that can be found anywhere and are often self-contradictory, and the normal posts he gave are full of flattery and compliments with no stance. The forum need viewpoints and analyses rather than flattery and meaningless quotations with no stance, that is the meaning of existence of TT.
In addition, this section of the forum is called "China & Far East" with tens to hundreds of Chinese members here and a single-digit number of Japanese members, why we seldom see Chinese TTs, only see one TT with Japanese that persistently disgusts Chinese members here, so why don't rename the section "Japan & Far East".
Many Chinese members here such as @cnleio @Shotgunner51 @AndrewJin @Martian2 @TaiShang @ChineseTiger1986 etc that mostly registered into this forum earlier than this Japanese and have contributed far greater than this Japanese, and why not give them the TTs.

I think many Chinese members here can testify what I have said. @Keel @AndrewJin @Jlaw @TaiShang @Genesis @ChineseTiger1986 @jkroo @Kyle Sun @dy1022 @Beidou2020 @Economic superpower @Chinese Bamboo etc

@Shotgunner51 you may disagree with me, my viewpoint is that your theory is unsuitable to this hypocritical Japanese guy.

Your appeal is useless
Trust me

Some of the Chinese members above-tagged have taken the japanese as a friend on PDF.

You can distinguish the hypocrisy from his manner when I use his own theory to himself.

I remember he said he is a "revisionist"
But he is more like a right winger, a "China Hater" underneath his skin
He has a deep history of obfusticating WW2 history relating to the japanese atrocities in the forum, twisting facts into his own weird words

images

'
'

Ms Bamboo comes to the forum looking for boyfriends I think
Hahaha
agree.

Your appeal is useless
Trust me

Some of the Chinese members above-tagged have taken the japanese as a friend on PDF.
Did have? no one is naive. It is just a forum, in the real world no one virtually care a hypocritical person as the true friend, and no one care about a virtual status in a forum. Someone taking care about that must be an idiot.

I remember he said he is a "revisionist"
But he is more like a right winger, a "China Hater" underneath his skin
He has a deep history of obfusticating WW2 history relating to the japanese atrocities in the forum, twisting facts into his own weird words

images

'
'
就是“掩耳盗铃”呗!

The Japan of today is beloved by many, a safe and friendly tourist hot spot. It's easy to forget the 20th century history of Imperialism and Nazi alliance. History have many shades and colours , this apply to every nation even on Korea too and as an Asian, I want a developed and united Asia without any baggage of Past.:angel:

The Japanese should apologize for their atrocities, however arrogance with egoism does tend deviate an individual from the correct path. The rape of Nanjing was tragic and society must never forget the victims, henceforth the resilience of the Chinese people is amazing similar to the Pashtuns of Afghanistan and Pakistan. However karma works in mysterious ways, since Japanese society is self-destructing.

Your contribution to this forum is worthy twenty TTs or Mod, I just wonder why you have not got one. Your thread always has the first-hand information about Chinese military equipments among any English forums, that is far greater than the Japanese full of flattery and compliments with no stance that lump junk news that can be seen anywhere.

I am just recommending you as the new TT or Mod here to @WebMaster, and you must be competent.

I would agree that a few more members from China being given TT status would be constructive. cnleio is definitely one of them. Shotgunner, Martian, Tranquilium, as well, for their very analytical posts. In fact, so many members worthy of the title.

Of course, like @Keel says, this is writing poetry on water. Won't have much effect, I am afraid. I

On topic, I wish a solution at the people's level. At the governmental level, it has to be sorted out not through some sort of monetary agreement, but through a mutual broader understanding and acknowledgement of the past. I do not know in what way, but, in some way, at least.

What I know for sure that peace and cooperation in Northeast Asia is a must for peace in East Asia. At the end of the day, China's conceptualization of global politics goes well beyond the region. We cannot let regional distrust and enmity put roadblocks in our way.

I would agree that a few more members from China being given TT status would be constructive. cnleio is definitely one of them. Shotgunner, Martian, Tranquilium, as well, for their very analytical posts. In fact, so many members worthy of the title.

Of course, like @Keel says, this is writing poetry on water. Won't have much effect, I am afraid. I

On topic, I wish a solution at the people's level. At the governmental level, it has to be sorted out not through some sort of monetary agreement, but through a mutual broader understanding and acknowledgement of the past. I do not know in what way, but, in some way, at least.

What I know for sure that peace and cooperation in Northeast Asia is a must for peace in East Asia. At the end of the day, China's conceptualization of global politics goes well beyond the region. We cannot let regional distrust and enmity put roadblocks in our way.
就当前局势来说保持分歧反倒非常有利,日本人和越南人都是心存侥幸想更多获得利益而已,因为中国日渐强大这种机会不仅越来越渺茫,而且自己当初贪心得来的还得连本带利地吐出来,同时日本自己产业升级失败上升无望,中国会在日本人现在擅长的领域内形成强有力的竞争,历史问题反而才是小问题,上轮产业升级把日本的家电业、通信业等杀的一干二净,这一轮到习总任期结束时能把把日本的汽车制造、数控机床、电子工业等吃没了,日本人就消停了,人到快饿死的时候总是会变聪明,到时后日本人对待历史问题也会足够反省了。
现在的日本关于中国的新闻全是各种中国崩溃论自我意淫,这就是倒霉催的,连死都不知道自个怎么死的。

Last edited:
Comfort women are a mix of sex slaves and volunteers it started from volunteers but then the numbers of forced prostitutes increased.
Its not just japan there are similar examples around the world before WW2

Comfort women are a mix of sex slaves and volunteers it started from volunteers but then the numbers of forced prostitutes increased.
Its not just japan there are similar examples around the world before WW2

It is exactly what the victimised countries are pursuing their own courses of actions in different parts of the world

So in Asia, we, the Chinese (Mainlanders, Taiwanese and HKers) and the S koreans are actively pursuing our courses of action against the japanese WW2 atrocities

Even one in "Sex Slavery" is too many let alone hundreds or thousands of the poor souls

That makes the case more horrifying as the japanese member said he possesses a doctoral degree

'

The Japanese should apologize for their atrocities, however arrogance with egoism does tend deviate an individual from the correct path. The rape of Nanjing was tragic and society must never forget the victims, henceforth the resilience of the Chinese people is amazing similar to the Pashtuns of Afghanistan and Pakistan. However karma works in mysterious ways, since Japanese society is self-destructing.
Resilience of Chinese?
You mean the numeral advantage because there were too many Chinese.

That makes the case more horrifying as the japanese member said he possesses a doctoral degree

Since the vast majority of Japanese people believe in the idea of Shinto, they cannot criticize the Emperor for his atrocities. Japanese society is extremely unique, however over the decades the population has been brainwashed by the elites who were directly involved in the heinous crimes committed across Asia. My Grandfathers cousin was part of the British Army and he was captured by the Japanese during the war and was nailed in the hand, therefore even some Pakistani's understand how the Chinese feel on this issue, although our population was fortunate enough not to face rape, looting, chemical attacks and experimentation on subjects. A militarized Japan will be dangerous for China in the long run.

@WebMaster @Hu Songshan @waz
I need your explanation why can this guy with Japanese flag use his TT privilege to persistently retaliate Chinese member here. He always accuse us of using slur word such as japs, but what i have seen is that the members of other countries who had used the same words have never faced the situation that Chinese members faced.
Take this post as example, by the theory of posts the Japanese guy gave once, these comfort women enjoyed great "glory". But when i suggest he send his female relatives to enjoy such glory, he directly gave me a negative rating. This manner is very hypocritical and very disgusting.
I dont know why this guy with Japanese flag can get the TT status that he use only to retaliate and disgust Chinese members here and give the positive rating to the meaningless posts that help brag Japanese.
His own so-called positive posts are purely some references that can be found anywhere and are often self-contradictory, and the normal posts he gave are full of flattery and compliments with no stance. The forum need viewpoints and analyses rather than flattery and meaningless quotations with no stance, that is the meaning of existence of TT.
In addition, this section of the forum is called "China & Far East" with tens to hundreds of Chinese members here and a single-digit number of Japanese members, why we seldom see Chinese TTs, only see one TT, a stealth troll with Japanese flag, that persistently disgusts Chinese members here, so why don't rename the section "Japan & Far East". Many Chinese members here have been disgusted out by this stealth Japanese troll.
The fact here is that one of three Japanese members here persistently use his TT privilege to bully the most of tens to hundreds of Chinese members here. So I suggest @WebMaster rename the section "China & Far East" to "Japan & Far East" or open a new section called "Japan & Far East". We Chinese members can swear that we will never appear there, the contradict between this Japanese member and most Chinese members will naturally solved. For the healthy development of this forum, it is worthy to do that.

Many Chinese members here such as @cnleio @Shotgunner51 @AndrewJin @Martian2 @TaiShang @ChineseTiger1986 etc that mostly registered into this forum earlier than this Japanese and have contributed far greater than this Japanese, and why not give them the TTs.

I think many Chinese members here can testify what I have said. @Keel @AndrewJin @Jlaw @TaiShang @Genesis @ChineseTiger1986 @jkroo @Kyle Sun @dy1022 @Beidou2020 @Economic superpower @Chinese Bamboo etc

@Shotgunner51 you may disagree with me, my viewpoint is that your theory is only unsuitable to this one hypocritical Japanese guy.

We are currently speaking about raising Chinese members to TT status. There are two already I think.
I deleted the post, as he did get offensive i.e. personal, and reversed the rating. I hope that creates peace.

His own so-called positive posts are purely some references that can be found anywhere and are often self-contradictory, and the normal posts he gave are full of flattery and compliments with no stance.

The forum need viewpoints and analyses rather than flattery and meaningless quotations with no stance, that is the meaning of existence of TT.

I could not agree more.

As I have said ,he is a polite animal which pretends to be kind for the intention to whitewash their war crime .

He reiterated the modernization process of Korea they did when we accused the war crime of The Japanese .

Can you even believe that ?
And he has so many many many bros in this forum!!!!! What a smooth-tongued hypocrite!

I deleted the post, as he did get offensive i.e. personal, and reversed the rating. I hope that creates peace.

He did get offensive ?
Oh ,yes . He does not like his women relatives to do the glorious and volunteer job called " comfort-women, neither did those poor comfort-women from Korea/China who were "volunteer " to do the job for reward in his words i think.

I am glad most of the comfort-women who are still alive can not read english.

You should ask those comfort-women whether his words gives a great offense to them .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom