What's new

Agnis moved to China border

no need to inflame sino-indian relations. we need to focus our economies jointly rather than war mongering. I'm willing to bet the news author pulled the article out of his back side.
Dear dear.. dude, you seriously undermine our threats on eastern front, don't you? It isn't that rosy if you would come to the bordering states here.

Dear dear.. dude, you seriously undermine our threats on eastern front, don't you? It isn't that rosy if you would come to the bordering states here.

Yeah, its pathetic to see the response of few Indians they wanna live in illusions of world peace and harmony. Even though this attitude of there's have caused India hundred of years of foreign rule.

Not because of our weakness but due to the same thinking of not taking threats seriously. :hitwall:

They wanna continue to make these fatal mistakes so that our future get ruined.

easy boys, if you read closer, all the article says is india is "reportedly" doing blah blah blah. IMHO all these movements were decided way before the chinese missile moves. the article paints a picture that we are responding to the latest chinese moves, I simply don't buy this. you guys really believe our govt. is capable of such quick responses?? :azn:
anyway I would prefer our armed forces to prepare quietly, just like the chinese. why make all the rattling noises

Now there is a Risk that they would be destroyed even before they could be fired.

Hunting ground mobile ballistic missiles is like looking for needle in a haystack. It requires very painstaking time sensitive targeting. They will have to fly deep behind enemy lines to take on mobile based systems.

easy boys, if you read closer, all the article says is india is "reportedly" doing blah blah blah. IMHO all these movements were decided way before the chinese missile moves. the article paints a picture that we are responding to the latest chinese moves, I simply don't buy this. you guys really believe our govt. is capable of such quick responses?? :azn:
anyway I would prefer our armed forces to prepare quietly, just like the chinese. why make all the rattling noises
100% agree. For the 26 years of my life that I've lived in this country, I can tell you that sarkari dodos are in no position or have the capability of any sort to respond to China so rapidly especially when we have such a spineless government at the centre now.

Now that you mentioned about earlier reports, I do recollect a similar article being published after the first test of Agni-III about considering Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh as spots for storing the missiles with an optional Uttarakhand.

The problem with our stupid government officials is that they talk too much and reveal way too much in advance and make us Indians red-faced in front of the entire world when the particular system fails (whenever that is). The simple reason behind this is that we have civilian bureaucrats and babus instead of military officers handling the top echelons of defence.

The enhanced but yet to be produced S-300VM/VMK is capable of intercepting ballistic missiles with a range of 2,500 km re-entry speeds of 4.5 km/sec, whereas the S-400 is claimed to be capable of intercepting ballistic missiles with a range of 3,500 km which equates to re-entry speeds of 4.8 to 5 km/sec. A system designed to intercept warheads at 5 km/sec has the ability to act as a point system.

A batteries of S-300VM/VMK with Agni II will be able to counter this..... Once deployed it will freeze many nerve in Beijing.

S-300VM/VMK

S-300VM-Envelope-1.jpg

S-300VM-Envelopes-1S.jpg

S-300V-VM-Radar-Params-2011-F.png

S-300VM-Brochure-1S.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom