What's new

Agnis moved to China border

what a useless thread and news

guys can we face china with one tejpur airbase and few missile guys we need more then 10 airbase to counter china and few base outside the India we need artillery for IA

its good if govt deployed missile there don't know how the news come in media govt should take some steps so that news will not come in media china should not worry about it

we want good relation with china

Guess what ? The Pentagon says China is moving some missiles and India immediately deploys missiles to match it. I guess India is a "Yes man" of USA.

Even a fool would know that the West is constantly pitting India against China and when China and India fights the West watches and laugh.

Guess what ? The Pentagon says China is moving some missiles and India immediately deploys missiles to match it. I guess India is a "Yes man" of USA.

Even a fool would know that the West is constantly pitting India against China and when China and India fights the West watches and laugh.

Hope you know the diffrence between CONSIDERATION and actually DOING it.

Indians of course will go back to US and say that they are considering it based on reports but they need more to face mighty China and then will go China and say forget it ....:partay:

Hope you know the diffrence between CONSIDERATION and actually DOING it.

Indians of course will go back to US and say that they are considering it based on reports but they need more to face mighty China and then will go China and say forget it ....:partay:

India did deploy lots of fighter jets and other military stuff near China so it is not "considering" but actually doing it.

we have spent millions of dollars developing these missiles. what's the point if we dont deploy them? its natural, we have them, we will deploy them.And, You cant expect us to be deploying them on BD border or Nepal border, do you? or should we deploy them in Nagpur, so as to effectively cover whole of India?? cum'on guys..

So India deployed the fighter jets .. whats the problem? India will deploy its missiles if it feels necessary ... case closed!

The danger here is that India is being manipulated. Don't you think the timing is interesting? This just after the pentagon releases a public report about China using their sources and their intelligence. A report that seem to recommend India escalate tensions at the borders.

This at a time when American diplomacy has just suffered embarrassing failures against China. (Japan demanding removal of US bases, the faking of the Cheonan incident, the rejection of American help by the Philippine.)

The danger here is that India is being manipulated. Don't you think the timing is interesting? This just after the pentagon releases a public report about China using their sources and their intelligence. A report that seem to recommend India escalate tensions at the borders.

This at a time when American diplomacy has just suffered embarrassing failures against China. (Japan demanding removal of US bases, the faking of the Cheonan incident, the rejection of American help by the Philippine.)

well man,india is set to become israel of asia.i have no hesitation to say.after 5-10 yrs indian-u.s relations or nexus will be strong.u.s wants india to be manipulated ,they do this by warnings to india.and i think time will come when u.s will ask india to open the tibet issue but know india is playing it down.u.s has shown that there taget is china know.and india is just like their hands in asia to do this.

well man,india is set to become israel of asia.i have no hesitation to say.after 5-10 yrs indian-u.s relations or nexus will be strong.u.s wants india to be manipulated ,they do this by warnings to india.and i think time will come when u.s will ask india to open the tibet issue but know india is playing it down.u.s has shown that there taget is china know.and india is just like their hands in asia to do this.

Given Israel's relations with its neighbors, I highly doubt 'Israel of Asia' is something anyone with right mind will inspire to.

As for reports on India moving missiles to Chinese borders, I'm still not convinced it's genuine. But really, what pointing missile at China would do except making China point more missiles at India in return?

we have spent millions of dollars developing these missiles. what's the point if we dont deploy them? its natural, we have them, we will deploy them.And, You cant expect us to be deploying them on BD border or Nepal border, do you? or should we deploy them in Nagpur, so as to effectively cover whole of India?? cum'on guys..

China has signaled many times recently we're willing to remove missiles pointed at Taiwan if a Peace Treaty is signed, and I think there's a high probability a Peace Treaty will be signed in, say, 5 years time if Ma can win the next election in Taiwan.

There are 1,300+ missiles currently pointing at Taiwan and a lot more that's going to be produced before a treaty can be signed. What would be the Indian reaction if China says 'sorry guys, we have a few thousand missiles we don't know where to deploy to, but since we've spend billions of dollars on them, they'll have to go somewhere, right? You can't expect us to point missiles at Nepal or Mongolia, so we'll just stock them on your border!'

What would be the Indian reaction if China says 'sorry guys, we have a few thousand missiles we don't know where to deploy to, but since we've spend billions of dollars on them, they'll have to go somewhere, right? You can't expect us to point missiles at Nepal or Mongolia, so we'll just stock them on your border!'

buddy, its got to be consistent with threat perception. We developed missiles because we felt the need for them, and now that it is developed, it is obvious that we will deploy them. Its not that we have just made few thousand missiles without thinking what to do with them. This is not the way Indian defense establishment work, in your case it may be, I dont know.

Pukhtun why do you think that members of d forum do not understand english or they will not listen to the commentry or they cant identify an old missile......Now you are caught in your dirty act....

well the bold part is incorrect.....we have our own military intelligence who advises the government on these things ....the same situation happened with the Chinese ASAT test....if the government is deploying Agnis it means that the threat perception is large......not everyone in India falls for the old india and china being brothers line you see......:)

Given Israel's relations with its neighbors, I highly doubt 'Israel of Asia' is something anyone with right mind will inspire to.

As for reports on India moving missiles to Chinese borders, I'm still not convinced it's genuine. But really, what pointing missile at China would do except making China point more missiles at India in return?

well this is how an arms race starts but rest assured that we 've learnt our lessons of blind trust and negligence(in this regard we might as well thank you for opening our eyes in 1962...as you notice we have no inclination to unilaterally shut them again....:devil:
)....and having watched the soviet disintegration from closed quarters we 've learnt the economic lesson too...same as you...:cheesy:

China has signaled many times recently we're willing to remove missiles pointed at Taiwan if a Peace Treaty is signed, and I think there's a high probability a Peace Treaty will be signed in, say, 5 years time if Ma can win the next election in Taiwan.

oh yes a peace treaty which brings taiwan completely under china's domination disregarding the wishes of the local population used to living under democratic principles.....that was the main sticking point as I understood when I saw a BBC hardtalk debate(host stephen stakur) in which a taiwanese politician outlined his governments stand...........

There are 1,300+ missiles currently pointing at Taiwan and a lot more that's going to be produced before a treaty can be signed. What would be the Indian reaction if China says 'sorry guys, we have a few thousand missiles we don't know where to deploy to, but since we've spend billions of dollars on them, they'll have to go somewhere, right? You can't expect us to point missiles at Nepal or Mongolia, so we'll just stock them on your border!'

yes do that and you shall get your reply in kind ....in the form of shifting more of our war machine from the west to east and increased constraints on your IOR energy supply routes by the IN.....we have our own geograhical assets....:cheers:

I think Indian Army has boosted the supply of Alcohol to its higher command.

Agni III has a range of 3 to 3.5k KMs and in order to get the maximum range India needs to move those missiles close to Chinese borders , lets say within 200-300kms away from border or if too stupid then closer.

Now there is a Risk that they would be destroyed even before they could be fired.

WS-2D & SY-400 can destroy these bases so quick to stop & it will also provide PLA with an advantage and reason to respond with some other more lethal weapons.

Agni V can be an answer to China from Indians but moving these Middle range Missiles is just stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Indian Army has boosted the supply of Alcohol to its higher command.

Agni III has a range of 3 to 3.5k KMs and in order to get the maximum range India needs to move those missiles close to Chinese borders , lets say within 200-300kms away from border or if too stupid then closer.

Now there is a Risk that they would be destroyed even before they could be fired.

WS-2D & SY-400 can destroy these bases so quick to stop & it will also provide PLA with an advantage and reason to respond with some other more lethal weapons.

YouTube - SY-400 STRATEGIC ROCKET SYSTEM -- SILENT KILL

Agni V can be an answer to China from Indians but moving these Middle range Missiles is just stupid.

well dear very soon you will get the Agni 5 news

next year missile will be induct

Back
Top Bottom