What's new

Agni-V missile to be tested this Wednesday

Google map doesn't show live pics its usually a year old

from wiki
""Google Maps satellite images are not updated in real time; they are several months or years old."

you are not going to see missile take off on google map....lollllllllll if we could we would not need the spy satellites.....:lol:

Bahi Markus majak kar raha hai, ab kya bacche ki jaan loge :lol:

Waisi bhi time pass karne ko kuch na kuch to karna padega na.

There are 41 people viewing this thread, unka bhi to manoranzan hona chahiye :rofl:

Bahi Markus majak kar raha hai, ab kya bacche ki jaan loge :lol:

Waisi bhi time pass karne ko kuch na kuch to karna padega na.

There are 41 people viewing this thread, unka bhi to manoranzan hona chahiye :rofl:

Subah se login karke baitha hun PDF pe, A5 test hua to mazaa aa jayega.

Lekin 4 baj gaye, abhi tak kuch nahi hua, pata nahi kab karenge yeh log.

wheeler-ik-27oct-01_10.jpg

V.K. Saraswat, Scientific Adviser to the Defence Minister, told The Hindu, the launch will mark a “historic day.” “Agni-V is a game-changer and a technological marvel. It is a weapon which can perform multiple functions.” It could be used for anti-satellite capability, for putting micro and nano satellites in orbit and carry multiple warheads.

Can it be really that simple...All in one solution

tona - totka :lol:

I guess its like in cricket match some people says opposite of what they want.

During cricket match some people don't use washroom, some don't eat or some don't watch it from the beginning or some don't watch the final overs.

Apne apne funde hai. :lol:

just like Sehwag?

China is a signatory and a founding member of the NPT. India and North Korea are states that have not signed this universal treaty.

so does Pakistan

Any one have any idea how A-5 will look when deployed ???
I know it's not possible to have a real image right now but any reference to the kinda Conester it's going to use ??? Any fanboy might have created it with Photoshop or any other countries missile like that. I have seen Russian Conester missiles. But they look different

Good to see only Indians on this thread, but may I dear say a lot of Pakistanis and Chinese will troll on this thread out of no where, if the missile fails.

I hope mods take control of this if this does happen.

Any one have any idea how A-5 will look when deployed ???
I know it's not possible to have a real image right now but any reference to the kinda Conester it's going to use ??? Any fanboy might have created it with Photoshop or any other countries missile like that. I have seen Russian Conester missiles. But they look different

36498_425500990798175_317472438267698_1775354_1762084201_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom