What's new

Agni-II Prime test fired successfully off Orissa coast.

:D :D :D

I missed that part!!!! Agni-IV has 3500 km range than what is the actual range of Agni-III which can carry 1.5 ton payloads!!!! :cheesy:

Buddy,the range of Agni III is 3500 km with 2.4 ton payload.So what's the purpose of this Agni IV??Is it meant to replace the Agni II??
THANX in advance.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

:D :D :D

I missed that part!!!! Agni-IV has 3500 km range than what is the actual range of Agni-III which can carry 1.5 ton payloads!!!! :cheesy:

Buddy,the range of Agni III is 3500 km with 2.4 ton payload.So what's the purpose of this Agni IV??Is it meant to replace the Agni II??
THANX in advance. . . .

I don't mean to derail the thread but is Agni 5's range planned 5k to just avoid hitting Australia and western Europe. I know we don't forsee any threat and we don't count these areas in our strategic region but do you guys seriously believe that we are not developing a missile that can reach farther than 5k.I know it is a politically sensitive issue and may be that is why we may have not officially announced a missile with a range greater than 5k.

If launched from Delhi

missile+ranges.jpg

Your thoughts?

@Kinetic,
do you think that Shaurya missile needs a RV??As per as my info goes,its maximum altitude is 35-40 km means it never leaves the atmosphere and shouldn't need a RV.But I would like to know from you or any other informed member.
THANX in advance. . . . . . . . . .

This looks different. There's an opening in the middle which is characteristic of other agni missiles not agni-2 prime, right?

Yup its different. The new one is that white one. posted one from archives of prime-2

i see many Pakistanis dont care about Indian missile tests.

Which is perfectly alright. And they need'nt care or worry in any way. Atleast until one of these birds comes calling their way. And then there is a ................KABOOOOOOOM!

Back
Top Bottom