What's new

Agni 3 test fail .

You are a troll.....just to save your face you are labeling Agni III new missiles but in fact it was inducted into armed forces 8 years back and night trials are just to validate night launch capability not to test new system or missile.

You don't know anything about Indian missile technologies. We had Agni I long back but we replace all its technologies such as guidance, motors etc. Thrust victor Nozels can in place of Fins. Similarly, from Agni IV onward, we moved co composite motors from Margin steel body in uper stages. Missile's ma,e and number remained same but they were new missile. For example, Agni III missiles's weight was 48 stages in Initial version which was reduced to less than half in its later version. For the sake of name, it remained Agni III but it turned into a missile with all new technology.

This was configure for higher range and tested in dark night with other subsystems.

We are not discussing the night capabilities, you were saying that it is a new missile.
It is not, Agni 3 is not a new missiles, it is tested and inducted in your arsenal.
Capabilities are a different things all together. Why you didn't tested all its capabilities before induction and deployment!!

The real culprits were Mughals. Who wasted time in womanizing and didn't focus on civilizing their population. Sad thing is British were also secular. They also didn't bother.
India can only be saved if they let u rule it for next 1000 years. Otherwise, these pagans will destroy this subcontinent
Aa jao...!

We are not discussing the night capabilities, you were saying that it is a new missile.
It is not, Agni 3 is not a new missiles, it is tested and inducted in your arsenal.
Capabilities are a different things all together. Why you didn't tested all its capabilities before induction and deployment!!

Do you even know that technologies keep on evolving and they are incorporated when they are mature. Like I said, we started with old technologies. Then we moved to composite motors and thrust victors in place of fins. Then we moved to redundant guidance system. We tested a chip for getting guidance from GPS. GlONASS and INRSS. These updates keep on coming. Earlier we had terrain mapping guidance and mechanical Gyros. It was replaced by laser gyro. Now we have new age sensors and seekers. This keeps on updating.

:lol:

You can't spell maraging steel correctly and telling me about missile tech lols...

But that is better than not understanding not under standing the post.I know there are some people who are only good at proof reading so I do bother on spellings and focus on the contents of my writing.

Do you even know that technologies keep on evolving and they are incorporated when they are mature. Like I said, we started with old technologies. Then we moved to composite motors and thrust victors in place of fins. Then we moved to redundant guidance system. We tested a chip for getting guidance from GPS. GlONASS and INRSS. These updates keep on coming. Earlier we had terrain mapping guidance and mechanical Gyros. It was replaced by laser gyro. Now we have new age sensors and seekers. This keeps on updating.

Wow, now I know that things evolved. Thanks for sharing that information, I am wiser than I was 5 minutes ago.
Lets talk, Igni 3 a new missile!!!

I keep saying this for a while now, India is not really a nuclear power or holding any credible missile technology.

The world should see at India as a rouge nuclear power, who is a danger to itself and the world.
India is a disaster about to happen, literally at any given time.
I could not stop laughing at moment where you labeled India as rough nation..:woot::welcome::pdf:

Sau chuhe khake Billi Haj ko chali...:sniper:

Agni-III missile fails in maiden night trial
The Made-in-India surface-to-surface missile carrying a dummy payload blasted off from an auto-launcher at Abdul Kalam Island in full operational configuration at about 7.15 pm.
Hemant Kumar Rout
Nuclear_c____.jpg

The Agni-III missile on Rajpath during Republic Day Parade in New Delhi. (Photo | EPS)

BHUBANESWAR: Manufacturing defect has once against hit Agni series of missile as the first night trial of long-range nuclear-capable ballistic missile Agni-III from a defence base off Odisha coast ended in ‘failure’ on Saturday.

The Made-in-India surface-to-surface missile carrying a dummy payload blasted off from an auto-launcher at Abdul Kalam Island in full operational configuration at about 7.15 pm. This was third night trial of an Indian missile in the last fortnight.

A highly placed source informed ‘The Express’ that the missile tumbled into the sea after first phase separation. “The missile travelled around 115 km into its initial flight trajectory when things went awry. It deviated from the flight path forcing the mission team to terminate it midway,” he said.

The test was considered ‘very crucial’ as it was to reconfirm the technical parameters set for the user and its readiness to handle the weapon during night hours. The flight trajectory of the missile was set for nearly 2,800 km. While the Strategic Forces Command (SFC) of Indian Army conducted the trial, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) provided all logistic support. The trial was conducted as part of user training exercise.

Though the exact technological fault behind the ‘failure’ is yet to be ascertained, preliminary investigations attributed it to manufacturing defects. “Staring from the launch to the first phase separation, everything was smooth in accordance with the mission plan. But suddenly it started behaving abnormally. It could be possibly due to metallurgical defects,” claimed the source.

The missile used in the test was picked up randomly from the production lot. The missile equipped with state-of-the-art avionics, advanced on board computer has the latest features to correct and guide in-flight disturbances. However, it was not the first failure of the Agni series missile. Two other variants of the missile, Agni-I and Agni-II, have failed during both development and user trials in the past. Agni-II had failed to deliver desired result during its first night trial in 2009.

Developed by DRDO, Agni-III has already been inducted in the armed forces in 2011. Propelled by two-stage solid propellant, it is capable of carrying both conventional and nuclear warheads weighing up to 1.5 tonnes. The missile is 17 metres tall and has a diameter of two-metre, it weighs around 50 tonne. All major cities of Pakistan and China come under its range.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom