What's new

Agni 3 test fail .

I don't find a religious/ceremonial act funny...

From Srilanka to Afghanistan to the Arabs, it not just hatred of west. Its a hatred of everyone, who is not you.

Your glory days are long gone, you are born in your religion's dark ages.

I know you people have a ingrained inferiority complex, but please stop projecting your insecurities onto us.

From Srilanka to Afghanistan to the Arabs, it not just hatred of west. Its a hatred of everyone, who is not you.

Your glory days are long gone, you are born in your religion's dark ages.
Don't let your imagination run away with you.....what has Sri Lanka with Tamils against the Government or giving Rajiv Gandhi a facelift has to do with my religion.

may they fail more
Amin Summe Amin...

Things can malfunction.
And, will insha’Allah....

once again a pandit was called to guide the missile on right path

View attachment 592341
As per the KITAP, the Sheyatin get inserted through such process!!! And, the Sheyatin are subjected to aerial assaults at high altitudes!! So, along with the Sheyatin the carrier is also gone...

The more of the Hindutva, the more of the Sheyatin, the better for Pak...

When you say that they could be ignited at a higher altitudes, what do you mean!! Which stratosphere are you talking about!!
You don't intend to kill the aliens, do you!! We will have mega problem in that case. We heard they have bases on the other side of the moon.
do you have a comprehension problem, if you know nothing be quite, i am taking about BMs destruction in emergency, and ignition can't denote nukes in upper atmosphere , warheads have shield (build by lead or titanium) to stop electrons penetrated to warhead

do you have a comprehension problem, if you know nothing be quite, i am taking about BMs destruction in emergency, and ignition can't denote nukes in upper atmosphere , warheads have shield (build by lead or titanium) to stop electrons penetrated to warhead

oopppps. "Air Chief Marshal" is that right!! Must have gone to the head. Easily done. Most here suffer from the same syndrome.
Let me think, who wrote this "if veers off course Firing stations or Vehicles would blast that BMs at higher altitudes,".
I know, it is silly for me to ask the question where the blast would happen. Off you go mate, adios.

oopppps. "Air Chief Marshal" is that right!! Must have gone to the head. Easily done. Most here suffer from the same syndrome.
Let me think, who wrote this "if veers off course Firing stations or Vehicles would blast that BMs at higher altitudes,".
I know, it is silly for me to ask the question where the blast would happen. Off you go mate, adios.
i am not claiming to be a expert, but knows better then you, when veer off course firing stations or Vehicles have a capability to self destruct but you stupid idea that blast can denote nukes are ridiculous because electron can't penetrates warheads/nukes, do you know what happens to nukes when its detonates (inside process)

i am not claiming to be a expert, but knows better then you,

Do I need to repeat the fake title must have gone to your head!!
There is a Field Marshal with 49,500+ one line posts out of 50,000.
Does it makes someone having better IQ than me or most here!!
Nope.

Do I need to repeat the fake title must have gone to your head!!
There is a Field Marshal with 49,500+ one line posts out of 50,000.
Does it makes someone having better IQ than me or most here!!
Nope.
Then you have false ego to know everything

This was a new missile which was tested. It failed as many new missiles fail in trial in countries like US , Russia etc. There are few handful of countries whose missiles never fail. India is unfortunately not among them.

Then you have false ego to know everything

Why you keep proving that you are an ...............
After boosting to the hilt, you are accusing others to have egos. How ridiculous.

This was a new missile which was tested. It failed as many new missiles fail in trial in countries like US , Russia etc. There are few handful of countries whose missiles never fail. India is unfortunately not among them.

What do you mean by a new missile!!
It was a variant of Agni already procured, isn't!! So how it is a new missile!!

Why you keep proving that you are an ...............
After boosting to the hilt, you are accusing others to have egos. How ridiculous.

What do you mean by a new missile!!
It was a variant of Agni already procured, isn't!! So how it is a new missile!!

This was configure for higher range and tested in dark night with other subsystems.

So what is your point? Your point is already answered by me in previous post.
You are a troll.....just to save your face you are labeling Agni III new missiles but in fact it was inducted into armed forces 8 years back and night trials are just to validate night launch capability not to test new system or missile.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom