What's new

Aga Khan Speaks Out As Pakistan's Ismaili Shiites Reel From First Major Attack Against Community

Is it time for shiites in Pakistan to pack their bags and leave?

• Yes

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 54 65.9%
  • For limited duration until the war on terror is finished

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
What people should actually worry about is, who is next on the list of soon to be dead? And for heavens sake, stop comparing the all so 'pious deobandis' who have died in the line of fire. They were not targeted on the basis of their sect. These are targeted killings, as simple as that.

What ideology are talibans and its affiliates inspired by and are you going to deny that wahabi inspired ideology is not at play with this attack? How long are you going to be an apologist for those scums while they are terrorizing one minority after another. This is not the first time nor the last and as such we must recognize that these scums need to be put down like the rabid animals they are. You have to see this event in the context of larger middle east/south asia because the wahabi affliates are operating with no regards to human life and I think iraq and yemen are two prime examples and now add pakistan to this list. Ignoring the problem will not bring justice to shiites that have been prosecuted for the last 40 years or so because WE ARE SICK OF IT. As far as the poll is concerned, i admit that i got emotional and i will remove it once i figure out how to do so but i will stand with my post that there is an intrinsic problem that is infiltrating pakistan right now.

Just answer this:

Let's assume all shias and other minority groups leave Pakistan. Will TTP lay down its weapons?

Answer in a Yes or No would be appreciated.

Of course I'm an extremist. I no longer can digest bullshit that is thrown my way. Maybe you still have the stamina to gulp it! :D

You are an extremist in yourself. You can't tolerate difference of opinion and here you are preaching about rights of minorities. Pehlai khud to theek karlo munnai. TTP ka rona baad main rona.

Now coming to your post. Show me two things:

1 Where I was being apologetic for sectarian outfits
2 Where I said all terrorists shouldn't be eliminated,

Bold part is an oxymoron by the way. :lol:

It's you who was whining...... I just posted my point of view and you went apeshit! :D

Anyhow....... forget that, happy hunting the helpless and hopeless, hope the hand of Almighty wipes the wicked and protects the righteous...... AMEN! :cheesy:

Yeah it was me whining. :lol:

Anyways Amen to your prayer.

PS: Leave extremists. Even the liberals of this country are a joke.

Pack your bags and leave because even if you try to defend yourself you will be labelled Iranian/Shia agents. So its kind of point less. The majority will not protect you because they themselves are divided and killing each other. It all started with killing one minority, now its the turn of everyone else. You can't just kill and persecute one minority and not expect the law of nature to bite you hard in the ***.
Dear Sir instead of condemning act members giving surprisingly unjustified and up to some extent childish remarks. Without induldging into sectarian b.s we should condemn that so many peaceful Pak people have died today, we should offer our condolences instead of cursing Country, Govt or sects without proofs. All Pakistanis are facing terrorism whether Wahabi, Deobandi, Christians etc.

But I shall dare to ask question can UK Govt offer 100% security to it's citizens if facing neumrous enemies and large number of internal traitors.
The current TTP terrorists are getting full support of western powers just like Balochi separatists residing in UK. This claim can be counter verified by any well informed person. The type of Ammo used and training level of these terrorists is not less then any commando force of the world, even Afghan Mujahdeen were not so well trained.
(Ismailis shall be last to be labelled Shia agents as centuries back they were expelled by radical shias from Iran)

It is natural that due to your beliefs u are considered enemies or some times some acts put u in trouble that has happened in many instance but now ordinary people of Pak are becoming more peaceful and tolerant to others.

(Even in Germany,UK and Australia Muslims usually get visas with great difficulty meanwhile one minority of Pak is free to get nationality of any named Euorpean country and even of Israel) Even in near past many Muslims were attacked and brutally killed in Germany but enough efforts have not been made to stop violence against Muslims.

Just answer this:

Let's assume all shias and other minority groups leave Pakistan. Will TTP lay down its weapons?

Answer in a Yes or No would be appreciated.

You are comparing apples and orange as far as strategic objectives are concerned since the organization that you mentioned has a political objective but also a religious oriented one that seeks to eliminate all opposition to their theological and political goals. There objectives are no different from ISIS and lord forbid if they actually take down the state, it will not be long before they merge with ISIS

Whatever mate......... I seriously don't give a rats arse about any denomination. Anymore. May they be 'liberals', 'seculars' or conservative pigs. Saray ka sara aava he bigra hua hai!

Only solution to this quagmire rests in the hand of the Almighty. May he do justice to this land of the impure.

Yeah it was me whining. :lol:

Anyways Amen to your prayer.

PS: Leave extremists. Even the liberals of this country are a joke.

It's you who was whining...... I just posted my point of view and you went apeshit! :D

Anyhow....... forget that, happy hunting the helpless and hopeless, hope the hand of Almighty wipes the wicked and protects the righteous...... AMEN! :cheesy:

hence u spew bs, i am surprised areesh considered u worth engaging.

A racist has a face to speak on minorities and then that too with his convoluted thinking.

You are comparing apples and orange as far as strategic objectives are concerned since the organization that you mentioned has a political objective but also a religious oriented one that seeks to eliminate all opposition to their theological and political goals. There objectives are no different from ISIS and lord forbid if they actually take down the state, it will not be long before they merge with ISIS

All of them have the same objective. TTP, LeJ, ISIS, Jundullah, LeI, JUH etc etc

Let me rephrase the question for you. Will the sectarian organizations like Lej or Jundullah lay down weapons and quit violence once all the shias/ismailis/Christians leave Pakistan?

Again answer in yes or no would be good.

Whatever mate......... I seriously don't give a rats arse about any denomination. Anymore. May they be 'liberals', 'seculars' or conservative pigs. Saray ka sara aava he bigra hua hai!

Only solution to this quagmire rests in the hand of the Almighty. May he do justice to this land of the impure.

Bold part. TTP also say the same for Pakistan. :lol:

Anyways good going.

After reading your post, I am somewhat regretting creating the poll above now because in hindsight I feel that i have played into the hands of the extremist by trying to create a division in the Pakistani people. Your message resonates with what i actually believe but i sadly lost my objectivity in an emotional tangent. Thanks for the reminder that in times as such as these, the muslim community must remain united even though the sectarian oriented forces are trying to cause a split among us

@WebMaster , is there any way to remove a poll from the thread?

Good that you realize how stupid your poll is especially when there are so many Indians around.

After reading your post, I am somewhat regretting creating the poll above now because in hindsight I feel that i have played into the hands of the extremist by trying to create a division in the Pakistani people. Your message resonates with what i actually believe but i sadly lost my objectivity in an emotional tangent. Thanks for the reminder that in times as such as these, the muslim community must remain united even though the sectarian oriented forces are trying to cause a split among us

@WebMaster , is there any way to remove a poll from the thread?

What ideology are talibans and its affiliates inspired by and are you going to deny that wahabi inspired ideology is not at play with this attack? How long are you going to be an apologist for those scums while they are terrorizing one minority after another. This is not the first time nor the last and as such we must recognize that these scums need to be put down like the rabid animals they are. You have to see this event in the context of larger middle east/south asia because the wahabi affliates are operating with no regards to human life and I think iraq and yemen are two prime examples and now add pakistan to this list. Ignoring the problem will not bring justice to shiites that have been prosecuted for the last 40 years or so and now WE ARE SICK OF IT. As far as the poll is concerned, i admit that i got emotional and i will remove it once i figure out how to do so but i will stand with my post that there is an intrinsic problem that is infiltrating pakistan right now.

Dear if we go to Middle east than Iran and KSA both should be accused. First Bashar was winning rigged polls in Syria meanwhile supported by Iran. When people rose against him he used force resulting interference by alleged KSA backed groups and Hizbollah. In Yemen even Iran is backing Houtis being opposed by Pro Govt elemnts backed by GCC especially KSA.

Hyperion bro is very frustrated today since no political party had objection during PM's CPEC meeting.

Did I hurt your sensibilities as well? In that case, I guess you should engage Areesh only or other 'like-minded' forumers. This is no place for the soft of heart, whose ego's get hurt with the drop of a hat, it's the nature of this forum, where you are forced to listen to others PoV's.

Now a personal reply to your flame-bait: I have read your various posts, you are not even worth ONE reply, this one was gratis, don't expect anymore.

hence u spew bs, i am surprised areesh considered u worth engaging.

A racist has a face to speak on minorities and then that too with his convoluted thinking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom