What's new

Afzal Guru hanged

While IBNLive and Barkha Dutt are repeatedy bringing in SAR Geelani (co-accused and later acquitted) knowing fully well he is going to go on a bashing spree, Arnab Goswami says will NOT call him or any of the other accused for their views.
==
Good move Arnab :tup:
He called Human rights activist for Afzal, Pro Terrorist, Anti-India. Respect to the guy.

Congress did it again and BJP/Saffronies lost another brownie point scoring object

Killers of Indiraaaaa ;) but wait NO BJP wants Sonia or Rahul to be hanged for Sikhs' killings right?

I hope all these things happen , Truly :) . I am with you on this . :tup: . Godhra was nothing compared to Sikh pogrom in Delhi .

Ajmal Kasab was hanged before the winter session of parliament. Afzal Guru, before the budget session.
Who to hang before monsoon session?:what:
Operation Geronimo 2.0 :D

I think it is a bit silly to talk about 72(or any other number) virgins in this case. Unlike Kasab, this cannot be called a case of pure Islamic terrorism, it is connected to & should be regarded as part of Kashmiri terrorism even if the guy is Muslim. There is no sense in talking about rewards in heaven like there won't be when Rajiv Gandhi's killers or Beant Singh's killer get the same treatment.

Btw, I like the new GoI policy of carrying out these executions without drama. I bet quite a few on the death row including the cases I mentioned will not be feeling too good about this.

Well done GOI..... Though we should not celebrate death of a human being..... But then there are some exceptions.....

I like the way GOI done this one

He was a poor fruit seller he always denied the attacks, this is indian Propaganda, he was also also not one of the attackers, all attackers were killed. He was deliberately arrested and inocent fruit seller has been hanged by india based on propaganda.

ok mate i will calm down..but u cant stop from generalizing..no community is uniform..but generalization is done on how the majority of a community act..majority of muslims in india want to make india an islamic country..they want freedom for kashmir..they cheer osama and kasab(remember recent akbar's speech when ppl were cheering him when he said we will kill all hindus)..I dont know how much islam you know brother,but i can say even many aleems would not have as much knowledge of islam and its hostory as me..anyway,i will cool down.

Nope. Lets not generalise on this bolded part. Those cheerleaders were/ are bunch of illiterate and misguided retards who get swayed very easily on sentiments. Same lies on other side as well.

I did notice a couple of guys (from Hyderabad)on a FB group this morning who started crying river 'coz this man was hanged. But then, these guys have clear affinity towards MIM, typical of razakars who thump their chest of always being victimised.

For all those who call Afzal innocent, this is the reason your country is being cornered by so many nations.

Conspiracy theories everywhere.

Congress did it again and BJP/Saffronies lost another brownie point scoring object

Killers of Indiraaaaa ;) but wait NO BJP wants Sonia or Rahul to be hanged for Sikhs' killings right?

My dear friend...I am sure you just woke up from sleep..... take some time have a cup of tea...... then lets discuss...

I think it is a bit silly to talk about 72(or any other number) virgins in this case. Unlike Kasab, this cannot be called a case of pure Islamic terrorism, it is connected to & should be regarded as part of Kashmiri terrorism even if the guy is Muslim. There is no sense in talking about rewards in heaven like there won't be when Rajiv Gandhi's killers or Beant Singh's killer get the same treatment.

Btw, I like the new GoI policy of carrying out these executions without drama. I bet quite a few on the death row including the cases I mentioned will not be feeling too good about this.

The terrorism in Kashmir has long acquired religious color. And to think Kasab & co too came only to take revenge for Kashmir, or atleast they say so.

Regarding the others, it would not be as easy as compared to this. Considering that BJP does not care about them (infact it would not want the awkward position of having to walk a tight rope between its policies and its ally SAD) and Congress would not want to upset the cart in the run-up to the elections in which both Punjab and TN contribute significant number of MPs.

Just remain outside this thread. Better post a thread on 10 people killed in bomb blast yesterday in your country.

why dont to ypu post a thread on 4 rape cases in last two days in India. or that needs a gut you Indians on this forum lack or lack inheritently.

Back
Top Bottom