What's new

After The Pakistani Chaiwala, The Internet Is Crushing On This Vegetable Seller From Nepal

Status
Not open for further replies.
She got the great feature and skin. That is real beauty without makeup and colored. Something you don't see that everyday. She looks real beaut without makeup, and that is goldmine.

Blue eye is rarity which did work wonder in the photo as for Pakistani chaiwala. Before that, it was Afghan woman with green eye became top sensation, featured in the magazine.

green-eye-afghan-girl-national-geographic.jpg
She looks scary its just her eyes that look nice.

Tarki Pakistanis OMG
Desperadoes every where leave them alone
May be in future bhangan or jhaduwala lol

She got the great feature and skin. That is real beauty without makeup and colored. Something you don't see that everyday. She looks real beaut without makeup, and that is goldmine.

Blue eye is rarity which did work wonder in the photo as for Pakistani chaiwala. Before that, it was Afghan woman with green eye became top sensation, featured in the magazine.

green-eye-afghan-girl-national-geographic.jpg
Blue and green eyes are not a rarity in Afghans and Pukhtoons

Chaiwala, autowala,vegetable vendor....etc are they not humans ? Seems society has this unconscious bias that only rich & famous are pretty and rest of them are ugly ducklings. simply put ppl are just jealous of others , its like a rich man envying a beggar.

its a good trend, you want to be famous, try low level jobs ... ab ristha office job me nehe miley ga

Not really ....He looks quite ordinary .Just because he has blue eyes doesnt make him super handsome .The girl has nothing striking about her either .Looks like a typical Delhi girl

WTF typical delhi girl ? Are you even in your senses ? I have seen what average Indian girls look like. This girl is very very different than any average Indian girl.

WTF typical delhi girl ? Are you even in your senses ? I have seen what average Indian girls look like. This girl is very very different than any average Indian girl.
You will find better girls on Delhi streets.

she's pretty strong....hats off and pray for her success

Kindly share the pics, because I have personally seen many and they are not even close to it.
Personally seen where? have you ever been to Delhi?

And there are dozens of videos but none do justification to the beauty that Delhi girls have. You need to visit to see.

I said typical delhi girl not indian girl you dimwit . Learn to read properly .There is no typical indian look anyway.I live in delhi so I know what delhi chicks look like .And where did you see those Indian girls you are talking about anyway?

I said typical delhi girl not indian girl you dimwit . Learn to read properly .There is no typical indian look anyway.I live in delhi so I know what delhi chicks look like .And where did you see those Indian girls you are talking about anyway?

Middle east you baniya and I know how good looking your girls are. :rofl:

Personally seen where? have you ever been to Delhi?

And there are dozens of videos but none do justification to the beauty that Delhi girls have. You need to visit to see.

with brightness set to 10,000% and contrast (and consequently color detail) severely reduced....that's misrepresentation...just look at the background, everything is WHIIIITE...You see this in all Indian channels on youtube. On Film/TV they use makeup and lighting (which is obviously not available out in public).

Chai wala aur vegetable wali ki shadi kara do :D Internet jori

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom