What's new

After rushing to Qatar's aid, Turkey may have to rethink its Mideast ties

The writer (in OP) states:

Ankara, fearing it could be next on the Arab hit list, hastily approves sending troops to Qatar despite Turkey's poor history when intervening in Arab affairs.

He needs to re-read history. Turks ruled Arab world not too long ago. Turks have always been known (in history) to have possessed superior military might in terms of both strategy and hardware and this holds true even today.

KSA, if it remains in it's senses, must not provoke Erdogan who already has grand plans for expanding Turkey's role within Muslim world. And if the time comes, Turkey will not be alone. Pakistan will be standing shoulder to shoulder with Turkey whilst Pakistan's engagement with KSA will be only restricted to protecting the Holy Sites and not the House of Saud.

That is what I was wondering. How would Turkish F-16s be able to take on Saudi Euro fighters? It would be interesting if Pakistan's pilots would be flying Saudi Euro fighters.
That's where you're wrong. There will be no Pakistani fighters flying Saudi planes in case of a conflict with Turkey (or for that matter Iran). Our fighters will be flying KSA hardware in case of war against Israel.

Insecure rulers and their over compensations. Idiots who should not be anywhere near power.

Pakistan will not be part of any invasion if happens and Turks will have big plus point due to this because Pakistan will not help or take part in invasion of any brother Muslim country this Saudi block will have very hard time to deal Turkish air force. as the top line fighters of Saudi and uae are operated by Pakistani pilots and when they will not take part in invasion it will avoid any aggressive approach from Saudi block
the main thing is top line like strike eagle and euro fighters of Saudi and UAE are operated by Pakistani pilots and they are know for their qualities but as Pakistan clearly said it will not take part in any invasion of Muslim country on another Muslim country so the Saudi block will not have those pilots and this will hold Saudi block back from thinking of invasion unless these Saudi block try to do suicide and send their non professional pilots up against deadly Turkish Air force and their Fighting Falcons

Lolx.. and Saudis will be saying to Turks Yallah come and conquer over our land..

How Foolish people are on PDF that are saying that Turkey will take over KSA in just 2 days and Turks are overmatch for Saudis and Bla Bla Bla..

The day Turkey invade KSA, it will be the last day for the Republic of Turkey.

Even USA with NATO can't think to Invade KSA directly..

Turkey is politically and economically more stable and stronger than Pakistan. i believe Erdogan is not only a leader of Turks but emerging as a leader who can represent Muslim world.

what will be Erdagon Sultan or Reis?

Turkey should stay away, Qatar is playing double. They are just puppets of a big master.

This Hulla Gulla will Quiet when Oil will cross $80/b..

The writer (in OP) states:

He needs to re-read history. Turks ruled Arab world not too long ago. Turks have always been known (in history) to have possessed superior military might in terms of both strategy and hardware and this holds true even today.

KSA, if it remains in it's senses, must not provoke Erdogan who already has grand plans for expanding Turkey's role within Muslim world. And if the time comes, Turkey will not be alone. Pakistan will be standing shoulder to shoulder with Turkey whilst Pakistan's engagement with KSA will be only restricted to protecting the Holy Sites and not the House of Saud.

That's where you're wrong. There will be no Pakistani fighters flying Saudi planes in case of a conflict with Turkey (or for that matter Iran). Our fighters will be flying KSA hardware in case of war against Israel.
They have never ruled the Arab world my friend, they were handed power by the Arabs themselves based on merit and good deed principles of Islam..and when they lost that merit the power was taken from them..
Today is another story..Turkey is one country among many Muslim countries..it is strong, but there are others as strong or even stronger..

I believe that Turkey has superior conventional muscle than Pakistan. On top of it, NATO-based perks grant Turkey qualitative edge in the matters of situational awareness and maneuvering. Strong economy also grants Turkey greater capacity to conduct offensive military operations.

Yes, conventionally Turkish military is the best and second is Pakistani military but our nukes gives us substantial edge which cannot be denied or ignored.

I am a Muslim Arab first, Saudi by origin.
Now that you have revealed it, get ready for severe attacks from local Pakistani Iranians a.k.a Pakistanis more loyal to Iranian mulla than even mulla himself.
I just hope your days on this website are not numbered.

Turkey and Iran will work together to fight against Saudis... That way Turkey will not have any logistic problem... ;)

Turkey developed its own AESA radar for f16s... nobody knows if its already in use or not... dont expect Turkish army technology capabilities with the ones you find through internet..

Turkiye has its own AESA radar for its fighters? Impressive!

you are right but there is NATO factor as well. Pakistan is equally as strong as Turkey. But i believe they are much better and have an edge over us but it doesn't matter as we are two brotherly countries.

Do you think NATO would come to Turkiye's defence should Saudis and Emirates declare war on Turkiye?

Now that you have revealed it, get ready for severe attacks from local Pakistani Iranians a.k.a Pakistanis more loyal to Iranian mulla than even mulla himself.
I just hope your days on this website are not numbered.
Don't worry my friend, I am used to those attacks.. this is not the first time I said I was from Ahl al-beit, which means from Makkah.. I have been around long enough to know that there are many people who like the Arabs and also many who dislike them.. no big deal in real and virtual life you can't get everyone to like you even if you are nice, polite and well educated.. It is just the Human nature where so many people project their own shortcoming on others without being aware of doing it..Sometimes it is hilarious, since you are reading their minds through their thoughts and words, and they keep going at it..

You do not seem to be aware of the amount of insults going on on almost every thread.. Pakistanis vs Iranians, Pakistanis vs Bangladeshis, Pakistanis vs Indians, Iranian vs Turks, American or Arabs, Vietnamese or Americans against Chinese..Indians vs Chinese and so on..It is just human emotional nature translated on a virtual medium..
This Arab thing was just inflated with the last major events that has happened there; like the Triple summit in KSA, the purchase of weapons worth $100s of billions and this Qatari crisis..
Usually I keep out of the insults and respect most PDFr's, I prefer coming up with facts rather than personal opinion.. and appreciate the people who come up with facts also.. or at least make sense in their posts..

Last edited:
The day Turkey invade KSA, it will be the last day for the Republic of Turkey.
Who says there's a war like situation between KSA and Turkey???? The Turkish FM is visiting KSA and other GCC countries to resolve the crisis by Eid. Anyway, hypothetically speaking, if there are any forces who would like to secure Haremain in the midst of extreme chaos, it might very well be Turkey for the swords of the Prophet (PBUH) and Halife-i Rashidin (including Zulfiker) are in her possession!!!

arabs wont stick up for saudi they hate saudis becuase funding isis and launching them against muslims countries and working with israel/usa against countries like iraq etc.

on the ground arabs are no match against turkish beast. turks will build harems and collect trophies.
turks are very nationalistic too and all erdogan has to do is say your are grand son of sultans etc and the turks will go full rabies for war. all erodgan has to say to rest of muslims world is, us the ottomans protector or corrupt king ship saudi conspiracy. what about the slaves working over thier who hate these oil kingdoms who have been abused and passports taken, they make great legionaires, just drop crates of guns / propagand leaflets and plenty of chaos.
iran will join in too quietly of course.

arabs wont stick up for saudi they hate saudis becuase funding isis and launching them against muslims countries and working with israel/usa against countries like iraq etc.

on the ground arabs are no match against turkish beast. turks will build harems and collect trophies.
turks are very nationalistic too and all erdogan has to do is say your are grand son of sultans etc and the turks will go full rabies for war. all erodgan has to say to rest of muslims world is, us the ottomans protector or corrupt king ship saudi conspiracy. what about the slaves working over thier who hate these oil kingdoms who have been abused and passports taken, they make great legionaires, just drop crates of guns / propagand leaflets and plenty of chaos.
iran will join in too quietly of course.

You can't quit your daydreaming when the combination of jealousy and hatred inside you kicks inn.

You can't quit your daydreaming when the combination of jealousy and hatred inside you kicks inn.

yeah jealous like arabs that why they fund terrorist groups in pak, libya, syria and others .
plot against iran with usa/israel.
stabbed ottoman in the back with british now they tasting it fruits.
talk about muslims ummah but have been known to be racist and abuse maids.
will bow down to european and roll out red carpet. thier is no honour in the modern day arabs except few.
superiority complex. The only way you can get respect from an arab is to kick him hard like the western world does regularly and now they get red carpet treatment.

yeah jealous like arabs that why they fund terrorist groups in pak, libya, syria and others .
plot against iran with usa/israel.
stabbed ottoman in the back with british now they tasting it fruits.
talk about muslims ummah but have been known to be racist and abuse maids.
will bow down to european and roll out red carpet. thier is no honour in the modern day arabs except few.
superiority complex. The only way you can get respect from an arab is to kick him hard like the western world does regularly and now they get red carpet treatment.
I understand your real frustration. It is not your tears for what happened to the Ottomans 100 years ago. It is the huge discomfort and pain you get when you realize that many of your countrymen come to lift bricks for the comfort of Arabs (when its 48 C temperature). It is simply the picture below that is burning you alive and will continue to do so in your lifetime. It is perhaps the very understandable racist treatment you have had by some Arabs who thought that you are not really different than those who lift bricks. You have never wondered why is it your countrymen, and not some other countries' countrymen that do lift bricks to build a resort for the Arabs? Simply others have earned their respect while you loudly demand it.

IMG_1801.JPG

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom