What's new

After rushing to Qatar's aid, Turkey may have to rethink its Mideast ties

That is what I was wondering. How would Turkish F-16s be able to take on Saudi Euro fighters? It would be interesting if Pakistan's pilots would be flying Saudi Euro fighters.
Pakistan is not taking any sides at the moment, second Pakistan will never confront to our Turk brothers and simply will avoid any direct confrontation in Qatar vs Saudi war, countries siding with KSA + All Arabs have enough resources to fight their war their own, third PAF has no experience to fly Eurofighter.

Pakistan is not taking any sides at the moment, second Pakistan will never confront to our Turk brothers and simply will avoid any direct confrontation in Qatar vs Saudi war, countries siding with KSA + All Arabs have enough resources to fight their war their own, third PAF has no experience to fly Eurofighter.

Are on sure on that? I always thought Pakistani forces were closely involved with maintenance, support and piloting of Saudi and UAE fighters.

Looking at the bold initial sentences of the thread, I would love to comment on it.

Turkey is the second most powerful Muslim country after Pakistan.

Turkey is politically and economically more stable and stronger than Pakistan. i believe Erdogan is not only a leader of Turks but emerging as a leader who can represent Muslim world.

Turkey is politically and economically more stable and stronger than Pakistan. i believe Erdogan is not only a leader of Turks but emerging as a leader who can represent Muslim world.

We are discussing military strength here so militarily Pakistan is the most powerful country and the only Muslim nuclear power too.

And yeah Turkey is economically more powerful than Pakistan.

We are discussing military strength here so militarily Pakistan is the most powerful country and the only Muslim nuclear power too.

And yeah Turkey is economically more powerful than Pakistan.
you are right but there is NATO factor as well. Pakistan is equally as strong as Turkey. But i believe they are much better and have an edge over us but it doesn't matter as we are two brotherly countries.

you are right but there is NATO factor as well. Pakistan is equally as strong as Turkey. But i believe they are much better and have an edge over us but it doesn't matter as we are two brotherly countries.

We are brotherly countries.

If you involve NATO than I can involve China but it is a different thing. Individually I was comparing 2 countries military strength. Actually I was stunned to see the initial bold sentences of this article.

The previous Turkish strategy considered Saudi Arabia as a partner. They might be re-thinking whether to return to the Ottoman strategy now.

No worries all are fooled by usa to sell weapon and fight with eachother working on israeli agenda they want extend thier boundries upto madina to make gretaer israel and thats why it starting from small country qatar to get destroyed then kuwait behrain uae and saudi. All we muslim are fool fighting with each other for american buisness

All this Turkish Qatar situation is directly link with Kurd issue in the region. Seems Kurd issue cross all lines that's the reason Turkey almost went to head on collision with US and GCC. Waiting for Kurdish election. Turkey has lost the patience . Also Turkey is now leading Iraq,Iran and Syria to deal the Kurdish independent move.
@xenon54 ur take ...
The Kurds are being used by pretty much evenone who wants to harm the said countries, i wish our goverment would make more cooperation with those countries on the issue.

Looking at the bold initial sentences of the thread, I would love to comment on it.

Turkey is the second most powerful Muslim country after Pakistan.
I believe that Turkey has superior conventional muscle than Pakistan. On top of it, NATO-based perks grant Turkey qualitative edge in the matters of situational awareness and maneuvering. Strong economy also grants Turkey greater capacity to conduct offensive military operations.

Last edited:
Turkey has a strong army, but attacking another country won't pull NATO in the war..and honestly Turkey can not face the 500 million Arab world who will obviously side with KSA and send huge troops and weapons.. let alone the rest of the Muslim world..Turkey is no fool to start a war against KSA, it will lose the war and every friend in the Muslim world..apart from strategic allies of KSA, like the US the UK, China, Japan and South Korea among many others..

P.S: KSA pilots are trained in the best military and aviation schools in the US and the UK.. Saudi young pilots have more than 10 000 hours of flight on typhoons, and about 10 times that on the F-15s.. that is more than any Muslim nation and surpasses many European and other nations in flight hours experience.. this is as of today..

Towards the end of the Iran Iraq war, the Iranians thought the same as some on this thread, namely that KSA pilots were weak in training and guts, So Iran sent 4 F-4s towards KSA, they approached Saudi airspace and it became clear that it was an attack, than all of a sudden 2 Saudi F-15s appeared from nowhere and shot 2 Iranian F-4s, hit the 2 others who were manoeuvring to go back home..one F-4 managed to hit a water reservoir thinking it was holding Oil..
After a while Iran sent 11 fighters and KSA fielded 11 of its fighters..this time the Iranians just broke formation and went back home..
Another incident happened with Usrael, where 2 or more F-16s crossed to the Saudi airspace, thinking that they won't be detected..Saudi pilots forced them to land in KSA.. this incident was covered and we do not know why.. but just after this incident, a lot of weapon systems that were banned for sale to KSA were suddenly allowed and Saudi Arabia got everything it wanted..This kingdom is blessed.. and Al Haramain have their divine protector..

Turkey knows all these facts very well, and it knows that it has much more to gain From staying brothers than becoming enemies which is just a thought of some dreamers on PDF.. who would love to see powerful Muslim nations fight between themselves.. Like the scared troll who has opened this thread..

Turkey is no fool to start a war against KSA, it will lose the war and every friend in the Muslim world..apart from strategic allies of KSA, like the US the UK, China, Japan and South Korea among many others..
Sounds like KSA is the center of the world.

Back
Top Bottom