What's new

After Peace Deal With US, Taliban Must Focus on Good Relation With India: Pro-Taliban Afghan Analys

Clearly this Taliban man is not agreeing with the following assertion, Lol:

"Are you maintaining that abrogation of Article 370 is purely an internal matter of India?"
Actually, his reply was that 370 revocation was not Afghanistan’s concern. I’m not sure if this fellow is an official mouth piece for the Taliban foreign office. If he is legit, then his reply would be the best that Indian side can hope for. Last time that Taliban were in power, Afghan mujahideen were part of the militant groups trying to infiltrate the border. India would hope to not have that problem again.

India is coming across as a paranoid schizophrenic asking every random person repeatedly whether they think x y z is an "internal matter".

Which particular "Pakistani abroad" are you? Nawaz Sharif by any chance?

Hope your platelets are fine.

I suppose some people just dislike hearing the truth, this of course instills hubris and blinds them from reality. Pakistanis feeling proud of Muslim achievements like the design and contruction of the Taj Mahal is like African Christians feeling personal pride in Christians building the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris, it is quite ludicrous.

I suppose some people just dislike hearing the truth, this of course instills hubris and blinds them from reality. Pakistanis feeling proud of Muslim achievements like the design and contruction of the Taj Mahal is like African Christians feeling personal pride in Christians building the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris, it is quite ludicrous.
You're a funny guy Nawaz. A funny guy. Nobody's buying your drivel here though.

You're a funny guy Nawaz. A funny guy. Nobody's buying your drivel here though.
You don't habe to 'buy it', it is simply a statement of fact, Pakistanis can keep riding on the coatails of Central Asian conquerers just like Hindutva can try to ride on the coatails of Aryan invasion/migration while claiming it as their own, it doesn't make it true and like it or not, your ancestors and mine were either Hindus converted by the sword or low-caste Hindus who converted wilfully to escape the ill-treatment by upper-castes.

You don't habe to 'buy it', it is simply a statement of fact, Pakistanis can keep riding on the coatails of Central Asian conquerers just like Hindutva can try to ride on the coatails of Aryan invasion/migration while claiming it as their own, it doesn't make it true and like it or not, your ancestors and mine were either Hindus converted by the sword or low-caste Hindus who converted wilfully to escape the ill-treatment by upper-castes.
Listen friend, check some historical threads, nobody has a problem with it - in fact subcontinent Muslims are quite proud of this history. Brits were ransacked by Vikings and Romans. IVC by Muslim invaders. Gangadeshis were however also ransacked by Muslim invaders, after Aryans, and before Brits.

The question is though, why are you trying so hard to emphasise this as a shortcoming of Pakistanis?

How nicely u define Pakistan as Islam ka qilla but ground realoties are different. Go through Pakistan and see how much Islam is within ppl. We are becoming westernized and no one cares. Look at our media, our dramas, the way they promote western dressing, institutes like LUMS. Brother wake up, ur living in dreams while the very country is being liberalized and hypocritized from within.
I accepted here in Pakistan people are cruel, injustice, unemployment, prostitution is common , load-shedding, all kind of evil exist in Pakistan, but it is my and your fault, not Pakistan, not Pakistan's Pakistani soil. Allah has given this country existence only and only because of this Pakistan has to defeat the Dajjal and his pilgrims. Allah has the power to bring better nations(maybe Taliban lead us to implement better islamic systems) in Pakistan and wipe us all out evil practising nation.
In South Asia , it is reality no matter whatever our bad deeds in Pakistan , but Allah make this country living and undefeated power against kufir.
Pakistan zindabad and Pakistan paindabad.

I'm asking to India when vajpee's speech on 15 August 2002 , said Taliban Gov fall off and take aways Pakistan western border safety ...we knew after what India has done with us, proxy war launch from his 24 consulatates in Afghanistan upon us . We pay the big price, now it is time to India payback time. Foolish nations forget their history.
We all are listening to this azan in Delhi mosque now and you know the what duty assign by Allah to each Muslim after listening to it

Last edited:
Listen friend, check some historical threads, nobody has a problem with it - in fact subcontinent Muslims are quite proud of this history. Brits were ransacked by Vikings and Romans. IVC by Muslim invaders. Gangadeshis were however also ransacked by Muslim invaders, after Aryans, and before Brits.

The question is though, why are you trying so hard to emphasise this as a shortcoming of Pakistanis?

Because self-critique is the best tool for improvment, sadly Pakistanis will keep pretending to be greater than they really are, despite migrating to a good environment, they cannot even take advantage of this situation and instead just engage in the same behaviour that made Pakistan...Pakistan.

Ex Taliban spokesman had said that Taliban are not enemies of India. India should not consider Taliban as enemy. Who so ever Is there in power in Afghanistan should be India's friend.

Because self-critique is the best tool for improvment, sadly Pakistanis will keep pretending to be greater than they really are, despite migrating to a good environment, they cannot even take advantage of this situation and instead just engage in the same behaviour that made Pakistan...Pakistan.
I specifically referred to your criticism of Pakistani origin people for being proud of their arising from the outcome of an invasion in south Asia. Wtf are you talking about?

To reiterate, Pakistanis like myself have no problem with the mixed Afghan, central Asian, IVC, Punjabi, sindhi or whatever other origins we have arisen from. We do not deny our heritage. In the same way, Brits have been invaded and modified by numerous nations who brutalised the native druids and angles, including Vikings and Romans no less. Indeed their religion was replaced by the superior code of beliefs and more organised systems of the invaders.

My question to you was why are you singling out Pakistanis for what you regard as misplaced pride over our mixed bstardised lineage? Why should Pakistanis feel shame that elephant riders of the gangetic plains were wiped out by Afghan invaders? Do Brits feel some genealogical embarrassment over the Viking and Roman influence on their nation?

You're asking Pakistanis to share Hindustan's self-loathing inferiority complex in this regard? Sorry to disappoint you but we simply don't beat ourselves up over the realities of our heritage.

I specifically referred to your criticism of Pakistani origin people for being proud of their arising from the outcome of an invasion in south Asia. Wtf are you talking about?

To reiterate, Pakistanis like myself have no problem with the mixed Afghan, central Asian, IVC, Punjabi, sindhi or whatever other origins we have arisen from. We do not deny our heritage. In the same way, Brits have been invaded and modified by numerous nations who brutalised the native druids and angles, including Vikings and Romans no less. Indeed their religion was replaced by the superior code of beliefs and more organised systems of the invaders.

My question to you was why are you singling out Pakistanis for what you regard as misplaced pride over our mixed bstardised lineage? Why should Pakistanis feel shame that elephant riders of the gangetic plains were wiped out by Afghan invaders? Do Brits feel some genealogical embarrassment over the Viking and Roman influence on their nation?

You're asking Pakistanis to share Hindustan's self-loathing inferiority complex in this regard? Sorry to disappoint you but we simply don't beat ourselves up over the realities of our heritage.

Actually, the amount of chest-beating a group does in indiactive of how insecure the group is over its past, and both indians and Pakistanis do a lot of chest beating. I am merely suggesting that some Pakistanis should avoid being like some Indians in their chauvinism, this would save much embarresment.

If we are really going to be brutally honest, Pakistanis were the people who converted becuase they did not want to face death at the hands of the invaders or were sick and tired of the Hindu caste system. As far as Britain goes, there were no invaders that kick-started the Industrial Revolution or the British Empire, Britain had largely remained the same in terms of composition for hundreds of years preceding these two great events. Pakistanis meanwhile have, much like Indians, managed to do nothing of great value since the Mughals declined.

Loom around the world and see the types of areas where ultranationalism flourishes, places like the Balkans or Turkey where the people are deeply insecure of their past. You can pretend to be proud of a version of history you know to be untrue, but you should at least consider my advice.

Actually, the amount of chest-beating a group does in indiactive of how insecure the group is over its past, and both indians and Pakistanis do a lot of chest beating. I am merely suggesting that some Pakistanis should avoid being like some Indians in their chauvinism, this would save much embarresment.

If we are really going to be brutally honest, Pakistanis were the people who converted becuase they did not want to face death at the hands of the invaders or were sick and tired of the Hindu caste system. As far as Britain goes, there were no invaders that kick-started the Industrial Revolution or the British Empire, Britain had largely remained the same in terms of composition for hundreds of years preceding these two great events. Pakistanis meanwhile have, much like Indians, managed to do nothing of great value since the Mughals declined.

Loom around the world and see the types of areas where ultranationalism flourishes, places like the Balkans or Turkey where the people are deeply insecure of their past. You can pretend to be proud of a version of history you know to be untrue, but you should at least consider my advice.

If Pakistanis are indians who converted then why do modern day Pakistanis share every little in common with modern day indians? They don't even look like us.

Its good to hear the sentiments of the Taliban Mk2 from the horses mouth. They want good relations with Iran and India and both these countries will do what they can to help Afghans back onto a stable developmental path.

India has spend billions building schools, bridges, dams, sports grounds Parliament building, roads etc etc

They will continue with this course with whomsoever is in power in Kabul
What happen to "no good no bad Taliban " narrative on which you spent "billions" while keeping your awaam toiletless.

If Pakistanis are indians who converted then why do modern day Pakistanis share every little in common with modern day indians? They don't even look like us.

Yes, South Indians do not look like us because they are Dravidian peoples. North Indians are genetically identical to us. If it were not for the beards that are more common amongst Pakistanis in the UK, I would struggle to tell the difference between a Pakistani and a North Indian, because that is like trying to tell the difference between an Englishman and a Scotsman.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes be brutally honest. Don't start British history at the industrial era to suit your narrative.

Did Romans improve Britain from its preceding pagan society or not?

Yes or no please.

Then do wax lyrical over how the Romans brutalised the Celts and any Anglo tribes that stood in their path. Do you wish to be schooled on the brutalities of the Romans in Britain in front of all these people here who already know your agenda and are merely - like me - humouring you for entertainment value?

Once you've done that, ask the British to be ashamed of this forced conversion from their prior civilisational and religious identity into the new Roman one. Then by all means - once the nationals of the nation you leech off share your view that they should feel shame over the various invasions of the British Isles that have shaped their DNA and cultural identity - tell Pakistanis to do likewise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom