What's new

After Pakistan and China, Myanmar Army intrudes into India

So u r the power who dictate?

To whom?

Srilanka, Nepal or even Bangladesh or even China?

This is difference b/w u and us. We dont believe in hegemony and dictate others. How is now that the countries who used to be under yr control now prefer us then u. Heck even Srilanka has rejected yr plea in the officers training program and instead send them to Staff College in Quetta Pakistan!

And u dont go into wars over skirmishes:rofl:

Then what happened in 62,65 etc etc.

We could not do anything about our so called important Kashmir!!!!!!!!:omghaha::rofl::omghaha:

Then see what today is happening in Kashmir as we speak?

Pakistan has yr lifeline! if we want we can easily squeeze it at our will.

This year itself has exposed all that!

Today Myanmar chooses us over u even in Navel Training!

with the passage of time now even yr own people have started to realize this.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/245164-india-s-influence-wanes-world-stage.html#post4144095

The only regional power who can be realistically called power in region is definitely Pakistan.

It u have a problem accepting facts out of yr ego then its yr problem not ours nor others.

"Navel" training!! :cheesy: Seriously! Couldn't help! Sorry for trolling!

Look where getting hold of our lifeline has put your country into?
By the way what have you done with the lifeline in hand?

Well yr wishes should be saved for yrself as its Pakistan who is winner in Afg endgame.

Even yr defence review report acknowledges that.

Why Milkshake?

Cant handle me?

BTW where is yr jew flag?

Sure this is prime example of educated Pakistan who has facts to back his claims but what about the more ''educated'' intelligent, humble and noble Indians?:lol:

Yes, 'facts'.

3p40fy.jpg

PS: Humble? I'm far from humble, I'm successful at everything, I have no reason to be humble.

Gentleman,All hail the regional power of South Asia-Pakistan !!! Oh but wasnt Pakistan ' superpower of the world ' ?? Wasnt that said by Sir Zaid Hamid?? :omghaha:

Sir Laal Topiwaala said that ghosts fought in the 65 war & lost..... Pak army were too chicken to fight!!:rofl:

Gentleman,All hail the regional power of South Asia-Pakistan !!! Oh but wasnt Pakistan ' superpower of the world ' ?? Wasnt that said by Sir Zaid Hamid?? :omghaha:

Sir Laal Topiwaala said that ghosts fought in the 65 war & lost..... Pak army were too chicken to fight!!:rofl:

Yup that is being proved now.From Afg to Bangladesh, From Srilanka to Nepal if there is a Regional power it is only Pakistan.

Better wake up.

How about China ? Don't you consider it as regional super power ?

May be in your perception, China is Super power and Pakistan is it's side kick ;-) Am I right ?

Or May be this ?

May be in your perception, China is Super power and Pakistan is it's side kick ;-) Am I right ?

Or May be this ?

w174tx659

China is already a regional power and very soon world power But sadly its not from our region of SA.

So yr argument is stupid.

Ohhhh this is very unfortunate to see so much leg pulling and not a single reply about factual facts of this incident

China is already a regional power and very soon world power But sadly its not from our region of SA.

So yr argument is stupid.

You didn't even mention SA before ! That means according to your convenience you divide the regions and create super powers huh ?

Before saying someone's argument as stupid, first validated your own stupid argument.

[Bregs];4705998 said:
Ohhhh this is very unfortunate to see so much leg pulling and not a single reply about factual facts of this incident

Bro, don't expect any intellectual discussions on PDF. It's just a playground for us :yahoo:

So now surely Pakistan is like it was before a Strong regional power.

Yup that is being proved now.From Afg to Bangladesh, From Srilanka to Nepal if there is a Regional power it is only Pakistan.

Better wake up.

Even if the piglet roars it only becomes a piglet that roars, never a lion.

It seems India has a habit of occupying other countries' lands, not only the border lands, but also big chunks of territories. It is though a legacy from the British days, but should be corrected for peace in the region.

Even if the piglet roars it only becomes a piglet that roars, never a lion.

This suits the example of India more.

You didn't even mention SA before ! That means according to your convenience you divide the regions and create super powers huh ?

Before saying someone's argument as stupid, first validated your own stupid argument.

:

u r even more stupid then anyone else.

Which region u think we exist?

It is South Asia! it always was, its yr fault if u by 'our region' mistakenly understood it otherwise.

Or May be this ?

No such thing as regional super power, kid. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom