What's new

After Kosovo's Independence, Taiwan Independence or Unification of China?

dear indian friend, you people have already destroyed your own nation, it is fine and we Chinese didn't say anything. how about show some self respect and stop worrying about China?

my dear chinese friend, you first say this to yor fellow countryman 'below freezing' for his obsession against India in all threads.
BTW one party dictatorship has destroyed china but that was fine because we Indians don't bother what happening to you. see china is in worse condition than India in failed state list.

since when loser countries like india has a say on such matter?
since when a looser country like china who even not allow people to talk say such a matter???

since when a nation has a 50% female literacy rate deserve anything about freedom?

than why you are talking about when you were worse situation than India until 1990?? what is the point of having better literacy rate when you are not allowed to read anything more than party mouth piece?

my dear chinese friend, you first say this to yor fellow countryman 'below freezing' for his obsession against India in all threads.
BTW one party dictatorship has destroyed china but that was fine because we Indians don't bother what happening to you. see china is in worse condition than India in failed state list.

since when a looser country like china who even not allow people to talk say such a matter???

than why you are talking about when you were worse situation than India until 1990?? what is the point of having better literacy rate when you are not allowed to read anything more than party mouth piece?

Worse situation until 1990? lol!!! if you said anything else i might have had to look it up but in terms of literacy (both male and female) you're talking about the wrong s* to even dare compare to china.

Wow!!! China is a failed state, and China has been destroyed!!!

I must have just come back from planet Mars. I missed all the news on how China collapsed.....:hang2:

Jeez Kinetic let it go, man. This sh**-slinging gets nowhere.

@kinetic
I think the trolling was started by an indian member who brought back two year old thread with an anti china article..You and below freezing are respected senior members here and so please stop stop mud slinging each others nations.

Thank goodness there are still alot of members with rational minds, reading troll postings is wasting alot of our times. We need sensible and constructive discussions.

Back
Top Bottom