What's new

After iron, one day Modi will seek your wife

sms

Reaction score
Country
India
After iron, one day Modi will seek your wife: Jharkhand minister Mannan Mallik

BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, now seeking iron scrap from the people for the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel statue, will one day seek a wife from the common people, a Jharkhand minister said Monday, creating a political row.

"Earlier, the BJP were seeking bricks (to build the temple in Ayodhya). Now Modi is seeking iron (for the Patel statue). Later, he will seek gold, and a time will come when he will seek a wife from the people. Modi is a 'bewa' (widower)," Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Minister Mannan Mallick told reporters in Dhanbad.

State Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Rabindra Rai has demanded the immediate removal of the minister.

Link: After iron, one day Modi will seek your wife: Jharkhand minister Mannan Mallik

This is really sick. How can we elect such idiots, morons. We need to do reality check before voting next time.

It's surprising that none of such news is shown/ reported Congressi controlled media!

@Guynextdoor2 @arp2041 @JanjaWeed @HariPrasad @GURU DUTT @jha @KRAIT @DRAY @Star Wars @OrionHunter @WAR-rior @Dillinger @karan.1970 @karan21 @danish_vij @scientien @Water Car Engineer @kurup @thesolar65 @levina @ranjeet @sancho @chak de INDIA @blood @rockstarIN

These are the real faces of Psudo Seculars of Indian politics.

That idiot!!
His post "Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Minister" suits him.
He must even be living in a stable.

Pls excuse my plethora of feelings.I hate to see such mendacious nonsense thats comes out of our politicians mouths regularly.

Last edited:
In any democracy, the elected leader represents the face of the average voter.

What is surprising here?

It is surprising that we elected person with such cheap mentality. Rest assured that such mentality is neither part of main stream thought nor promoted.

We must find a way to see real faces of our politicians thru the masks they put on!

In any democracy, the elected leader represents the face of the average voter.

What is surprising here?

Nope I am not buying it.
Ballot boxes are very often tampered.And this minister was definitely not "elected".

:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

Where are you living ... ballot boxes were discontinued during stone age in India!! :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
Then what do we have now???Those electronic ballot boxes??
Neither do I live in India nor have i ever casted a vote.That should be taken as an excuse if it was a blunder.

Last edited:
It is surprising that we elected person with such cheap mentality. Rest assured that such mentality is neither part of main stream thought nor promoted.

We must find a way to see real faces of our politicians thru the masks they put on!

Sorry man, but cannot rest assured on this. This is a prime example of typical mentality found in rural areas.

Nope I am not buying it.
Ballot boxes are very often tampered.

So are you saying India is not a democracy?

Yeah thats what I meant.
And you thought those could not be tampered with???? How naive??

Yes these cannot be tampered by normal people but bogus voting is possible with consent/ threat to polling officer and team. It highly possible also we cannot ignore the rural politics which involve everything but little brain in to voting.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom