What's new

After iron, one day Modi will seek your wife

Not a big fan of Modi but that was as cheap as the one makes in the filthiest corner of wrong roads.

ha ha so you believe what I said. but do not worry, girls number is also increasing exponentially these days.:lol::lol::lol:
Are you talking about India???
Then I dont think you have anything to prove it because statistics say otherwise.

Kurama said:
Girl, you are in bad mood today...
How did you know???:sad:
My hubby just called an hour back to tell me that our tonite's plans might get scrapped.Grrrr:mad:

Kurama said:
hard core BJP supporter.
Who me or you???
If it was about me then I dont support any political party as such.But I would not hesitate to appreciate good governance.Right now I think BJP govt. at center did a much better job than congress.But I hate when any political outfit clings on religion for votes.

Kurama said:
But why do you want me to send to other world..I am still single here.:(. Wait for atleast 4 to 5 years..o_O
Do send me your marriage invitation,I'll be ready with a tele-transporter which would take you into a parallel world I was talking about :coffee:

Modi says that "I know how to develop Indian economy and how to increase Jobs", If media or people asks " No Answer". Is there any magic wand with him to do that?:cheesy:

Looks like almost everyone from Congress to their allies are afraid of Modi .

Comments like these will only expose them further .

Modi says that "I know how to develop Indian economy and how to increase Jobs", If media or people asks " No Answer". Is there any magic wand with him to do that?:cheesy:

Who says there is no answer ??

Look at Gujarat and it's developement .

Atleast he is man enough to take responsibilities and perform it rather than the yuvraj who shy away from it .

He stalked women using his ENTIRE ATS with IG and SP included, and also extended stalking to Bangalore. The MINISTER IS RIGHT IN WHAT HE SAID.
Tum Congress parivar ke gulaam kyun ho yaar ?
British chale gaye, Gandhi dynasty chod gaye.

dude what you say is true and if they assassinate Narendra Modi, then whoever does that will pay consequences.

Print media, TV media, politicians, AAPCong, NGOs, charities, and others are all aganist Modi. For one reason , that he will change the India functions and the system which is rotten by congress policies.

This is a real challenge for him. He loves challenges.

@thread starter, if Modi has indeed done something wrong, let him pay the price for it. Or else ask this guy to leave his wifes and daughters to Rahul gandi to rape them.

MediaCrooks: Rahul Gandhi – Sukanya Case: Amazing Media Silence

Last edited:
I told you guys, he is no good for India, India needs a Leader,who represent India, not a bigot terrorist like Modi.

Narendra Modi, will one day seek a wife from the common people.

This poodle faker should be awarded the...

tumblr_lnf189nwoV1qbvnui.jpg

What a fookin' turd this CongrASSi is! Jeeez!

But hey, a good choice would have been Soniaji!! :-) :lol:

As 2013 is coming to an end this guy is working over time to become the "filthiest politician of 2013" Award..........

I told you guys, he is no good for India, India needs a Leader,who represent India, not a bigot terrorist like Modi.

Please mind your language, I can call your taliban khan a terrorist too, and he has more to explain on his views on terrorism than Modi, who accepts that law and order broke down in gujrat in 2002 and the supreme court of India has investigated him and cleared him. After 2002 he has run one of the more efficient and peaceful administrations in the entire south east asia. These are facts, while you are entitled to your biases, name calling is crossing the line.

He stalked women using his ENTIRE ATS with IG and SP included, and also extended stalking to Bangalore. The MINISTER IS RIGHT IN WHAT HE SAID.

So you are saying 2014 is a contest between a stalker and a rapist?

Back
Top Bottom