What's new

After Indian Media, We Expose Indian Army Fakers

How do you become an elite member with comments like these?
You think it's easy for me to constantly lower myself to the standards of the Indians circulating these fora on any average day? It takes immense patience and self-control simply to engage with you people.

There is a thing called demonstration. The demo was in a specific space with spectators around.. is it that difficult to comprehend??

In real life, when these drones will cross the western border, the impact and the boom will be real..
this booms?

what about the terrifying motor bike division? you'll piss yourselves.

Yeah... Non-cardboard tanks.
I was waiting for his response as he didn't reply on this news. As India says it is autonomous. So jammers can stop the communication, if encrypted then more difficult, but still drones can hit their target if they are using AI.
So only option seems viable is laser weapons (<20 kW is enough). JamD said EMP like thing. An indian member Smarana Mitra refuted that these drones are INS guided and autonomous as computing power is not sufficient on small platform. So jammers can be effective against it.

In response, I argued that my Uni has built an app which can determine a tree but taking a picture of a leaf. So lets say if drone is programmed that after crossing LOC, find any target of this much size, or this heat signature or this shape, hit it, in case the signal is lost. That is not high end machine learning, in fact it is not but simple programming (not AI). So this is simple and don't need computing power.

I tagged Signalian as I asked him about if a system like HAARP could work as a jammer or not for an aerial engagement like 27th Feb? I think continuous tagging made him said yes. Nonetheless, if AI is in the theatre then jammers won't work anyway.

This is funny
1610877968329.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom