What's new

After Indian Aggression Pakistan Also Prepares to Reply Robustly

Like what Velociraptor??
17bd6d192a2ae8b24aba93cd72da93cb.jpg
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Ordinary non-politically-conscious people and government policy are two different things.

Anyways, it's somewhat like Turkey vs Greece hostility, multiply that by 100.

Now imagine Cyprus (analogy for Kashmir) was Turk majority and Greece persecuted Muslims in their half.

And now imagine Greece having a population 7 times Turkey's, nuclear armed, armed to the teeth by other world powers, doesn't want to accept Turkey as a nation as it is, thinks Turkey belongs to "greater Greece" (fabricating history) and has a party in power who ideologically embraces a "greater Greece" concept.

That's the situation we are in.

I did not know that india considered pakistan a part of "greater India" . Though werent the 2 nations under the same british rule? How diferent are the paksitanis and indians?
I never understood why pakistan and india hate each other so much after living together for so many years...
But it is shameful to say the least if a secular nation like India kills muslims for being muslim! If true , that is unacceptable!

Do they kill muslims all over india or just in kashmir ? because I just found out that the muslim population of india is more than that of turkey!

Anyways , If there is a war , rest assured I am on my muslim brothers' side :D
But my hope is that there is never a war. That you live peacefully and let others live peacefully. Both India and Pakistan are poor nations . You must focus on changing that.

Win over them by your success , not by your missiles and guns!

Local newspaper of Urdu media is saying...Turkey, Saudi Arabia and China are somehow going to support us...Can't verify it though...
Are you kidding me?

Let's take each on their face value.

Saudi Arabia: No way they are already engaged with Yemen and being US ally they can't be when they are dependent on arms on us.

Turkey: May be. They can support Pakistan at international forums but not being the member of NATO which they are not leaving at any cost.

China: I don't think china wants to be in a war for Pakistan. On top of it Pakistan should urge it to not be a part of the war. This will attract the big players to the game including NATO. The only way China can become a military ally is blessings from Russia that it won't be attacked at least from them and not joint the allies (again). This is highly unlikely when it comes to India.

The smaller the war the better it is for Pakistan(in case there is one). You can look in the history that has been true with the previous ones.

LOL Chill
Nothing is going to happen.
It will only be a diplomatic war which India has already won
Indian rambling diverted from "Mission Baluchistan" and now Kashmir is back to worlds center stage-------------Bravo on this victory.:sarcastic:

Are you sure it won't end with these?
Screen_Shot_2016_09_23_at_11_14_56_AM.jpg

Suddenly not, because they would fly free in cities of Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta in form of disguised after reading this book and dropping these bombs and missiles on you :rofl::lol:

TVaXO7OBLxN5s9ZwIqMvOosuGJW7Q1yG3OfrR4rQhOFYTYrUZ_voFD__ZRcmoyKRGA=h310

ef3d6b83c4fa0df767e21d11fbf654d9.jpg

Suddenly not, because they would fly free in cities of Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta in form of disguised after reading this book and dropping these bombs and missiles on you :rofl::lol:
WOW !! looks like you have figured out the entire plan to destroy India. Your country must be so proud of you now...

The source said that there were reports that India might go for a terrorist attack in Balochistan through its proxies while using the Afghan soil.

I think Pakistan must have conveyed to Kabul the consequences of being a lackey and this time the warning should be final one. I hope there are no more hidden brotherhood messages but a clear one.

I did not know that india considered pakistan a part of "greater India" . Though werent the 2 nations under the same british rule? How diferent are the paksitanis and indians?

It's complicated. I won't go over the history now. But hey, our history doesn't start with British rule (only 90-ish years). Think of it like the Turkey and Greece analogy - you've been under the same empire for hundreds of years - yet you are two different people, with two different ethos and separate historical identities.

Do they kill muslims all over india or just in kashmir ? because I just found out that the muslim population of india is more than that of turkey!

Mostly in Kashmir.

But often riots break out in other parts of India, for example Gujarat in 2002 when their current PM was the chief minister of that province. Thousands of Muslims were killed in broad daylight - even pregnant women were dragged out of their apartments and their wombs cut open with swords.

These are all carried out and done by right wing mob, with a silent consent from the Hindu majority.

Anyways , If there is a war , rest assured I am on my muslim brothers' side :D

Thanks bro, appreciate the gesture. :)

[QUOlovesTurkiye, post: 8714726, member: 173770"]Baby India was also have nukes u forget about that nd India have kept it classified that how much the nukes India have. We will survive nd attack coz we have hugh population nd also area what about u...nd be ready Pakistan while face worst day in there own country like army school attack nd other attacks.[/QUOTE]

Schools exist in India too....:D.....lot of schools.....

Anyway, I m going to report your post...

Alright, bro...[/QUOTE]

U already tried many tym in Jammu bt don't able to anything lol.... nd do whatever u cn do..

[QUOTE="Viper0011., post: 8714470, member: 4ead this story to someone who doesn't know the reality. Neither country can deal with a nuke attack and it will cripple both economies beyond repair with damage left for decades and generations to deal with. Dozens of millions of innocent people will die. Coming on here and sounding silly-patriotic doesn't help.

You should use some common sense too. Wars haven't brought India and Pakistan jack-shiit. The only thing needed is some serious dialogue so people on both sides (over 1.5 billion) can be war free once and for all, and can focus on human growth, not wars.[/QUOTE]

I think u r kid u don't know how nuclear weapons affects uu have to read it nd I m also NT in favour of nuclear wars. That always said by the Pakistani kids so I given reply that Pakistan will NT survive any nuclear attack nd leave the economy u cnt find ur country..

We all wish for a peaceful , democratic solution to issue of Kashmir , and right of vote to that indegnious group of people.

As promised by Nehru , to UK , and Pakistani prime minister and on various occasions to member of Indian bodies. Between (1947 -1960)

After which we can return to focus on our own economies

• We certainly cannot comment on the role of other separatist movements in India
  • Also on moral grounds we do support Khalistan movement for self recognition

Time as arrived for Kashmiri people to us their legitimate right to Vote to leave India , and that is the right thing to do.

Engagement in Military ops is a futile excercise

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom