What's new

After increase in Petroleum Prices, more to come. We are still not closer to the IMF deal: Senior Journalist Shehbaz Rana

Screenshot_20220616_005454.jpg

Now awam can jump up and down… but would the awam jump on Sher ki pushal ?

Last edited:
Some saying there will be one more round of petroleum price increase.

I am wondering, what will happen to the middle class? People are in distress these buffoons have no idea how to tackle the situation instead they bent their asses in front of IMF and let the IMF fu*ck this country. The middle class is officially finished if these policies are continued for a few more months. Gas prices, energy prices, and basic commodities prices are skyrocketing and these MF think people will forget and accept this sh!t work of them and inflation will be no problem and everything will get normal, I wonder how. how come a salaried person with limited income can fight such monstrous inflation.

I am wondering, what will happen to the middle class? People are in distress these buffoons have no idea how to tackle the situation instead they bent their asses in front of IMF and let the IMF fu*ck this country. The middle class is officially finished if these policies are continued for a few more months. Gas prices, energy prices, and basic commodities prices are skyrocketing and these MF think people will forget and accept this sh!t work of them and inflation will be no problem and everything will get normal, I wonder how. how come a salaried person with limited income can fight such monstrous inflation.
Middle class have to protest outside the homes of MNAs and Army HQs

This really gives me the most joy. The Americans are exploiting Pakistan to the fullest after the deal with Bajwa and PDM. Yet, we haven't even seen an IMF deal come to fruition LOL How nasty is that?

This really gives me the most joy. The Americans are exploiting Pakistan to the fullest after the deal with Bajwa and PDM. Yet, we haven't even seen an IMF deal come to fruition LOL How nasty is that?
Just shows how beneath the Americans see our establishment, but to our countrymen many see these leeches as some sort of untouchable 'saints..' *

aoyy8-tuntc.jpg

Just look the this pic, on the left we have a patriot and the most sincere leader since Jinnah, yet the traitor on the right would later sell our sovereignty for self gain, and he probably thought himself to be some sort of great tactician doing it, thinking using their already tried and tested PDM coalition of criminals as a replacement and everything to go smooth and the nation will not bat an eye, later he can retire elsewhere, but his pawns screwed up, and even with having a stronghold on every major institution in the country they failed to convince the public they had nothing to do with the high treason of removing the former government, heck ISPR are running like headless chicken.. their press conferences are disasters.. these Mir Jafar are fooling no one, no matter how much they try to censor us.

314656_8829191_updates.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom