What's new

After increase in Petroleum Prices, more to come. We are still not closer to the IMF deal: Senior Journalist Shehbaz Rana

Sure, anointing your favorite general is like rolling a die. But elections are only a few months away and one can reasonably hope that civilian administration would not have a fallout with the establishment before that. All PDM has to do is appoint someone in November and then do not cross that person for a few months.

Well there are already a fair few disagreements on a few matters...I only expect the chasm to develop further, not recede.

Well there are already a fair few disagreements on a few matters...I only expect the chasm to develop further, not recede.
Let's see if your apprehension pans out. Self preservation is a primal motivation for every party. So I will not bet on PDM loosing the establishment's support before the next election. đź‘Ť

Let's see if your apprehension pans out. Self preservation is a primal motivation for every party. So I will not bet on PDM loosing the establishment's support before the next election. đź‘Ť

With the way they are holding on to power, and losing political capital, just to avoid jail time, I wouldn't put anything past them.

Sure, anointing your favorite general is like rolling a die. But elections are only a few months away and one can reasonably hope that civilian administration would not have a fallout with the establishment before that. All PDM has to do is appoint someone in November and then do not cross that person for a few months.
And then what? Will they win elections after recent price hikes regardless of which general is in power?

So it's a good democratic thing to win elections with establishment's support, Indian Patwari?

With the way they are holding on to power, and losing political capital, just to avoid jail time, I wouldn't put anything past them.
So it's totally fine now to win next elections with establishment's support and rigging. It's totally fine now to become the new selected after blaming Imran Khan for the same for years

And then what? Will they win elections after recent price hikes regardless of which general is in power?

So it's a good democratic thing to win elections with establishment's support, Indian Patwari?
Neither PTI nor PDM is above the idea of expecting Pakistani establishment to help them get the throne.

Last edited:
When PTI govt raised prices = incompetent govt / Imran Khan is selected
When PDM govt raise prices = people are buffoon who don't understand govt's competence / govt is constitutional
🤣🤣🤣
Or the refrain that prices/inflation are a global phenomenon and the current gov't can't do anything about it.

However these same individuals were blaming IK's gov't just two months ago for the inflation and conveniently ignoring the global inflation issues.

Last edited:
When PDM govt raise prices = people are buffoon who don't understand govt's competence / govt is constitutional
🤣🤣🤣
Basically, it was and still is PTI which has raised the prices. It is as simple as that but since your love for Imran Khan overshadows the love for the country, you will mislead, lie, deceit and wrong all over the forum.

Price increase was the right step because of increasing USD and global prices; price freeze was the most illogical and criminal act by Imran Khan especially when we could not afford to offer subsidies. The circular debt increased to over Rs. 2,500 Billion under PTI and yet Imran Khan decided to give a massive subsidy. The incumbent merely honored the sovereign commitment made by Imran Khan to IMF. The only problem I have with the incumbent is that they should have done this on day 1 instead of playing politics until yesterday because of which the USD crossed 208 and hundreds of billions added to the debt.

.. this is the ONLY reason that I can think of for PDM forcing Imran out of office. They were just scared that Imran will bring his preferred general into power and game the system. On the other side, Imran's rage to get back into power could also be motivated by the prospect of appointing the next army chief 🤔
Exactly, this is precisely what it is all about.

Last edited:
Just shows how beneath the Americans see our establishment, but to our countrymen many see these leeches as some sort of untouchable 'saints..' *

aoyy8-tuntc.jpg

Just look the this pic, on the left we have a patriot and the most sincere leader since Jinnah, yet the traitor on the right would later sell our sovereignty for self gain, and he probably thought himself to be some sort of great tactician doing it, thinking using their already tried and tested PDM coalition of criminals as a replacement and everything to go smooth and the nation will not bat an eye, later he can retire elsewhere, but his pawns screwed up, and even with having a stronghold on every major institution in the country they failed to convince the public they had nothing to do with the high treason of removing the former government, heck ISPR are running like headless chicken.. their press conferences are disasters.. these Mir Jafar are fooling no one, no matter how much they try to censor us.

314656_8829191_updates.jpg

In the first picture.
What a cruel/disliking facial expression of Bajwa while looking at IK ... :eek:

Price increase was the right step because of increasing USD and global prices; price freeze was the most illogical and criminal act by Imran Khan especially when we could not afford to offer subsidies.
Yet you never complained when Patwari govt froze dollar price for years, draining billions of dollars worth of foreign exchange reserves by keeping rupee overvalued before Imran Khan govt, Bughaz Imrani idiot
DFFDF19B-B0FB-419A-B430-2E8EBE970EC6.jpeg
ABA17A8E-613A-4CA0-9E84-70BA062500A5.jpeg
9693B7A0-0D16-4A07-99FF-A46BF1E74369.png
09F4FB6E-3924-4A5E-975F-883FDCFA678C.png

It also fits for Pakistan..................

View attachment 854360
Funny graphic. But how do you recon that this relates to Pakistan? :unsure:

🤣🤣🤣
Good one. Very witty. It made me chuckle :laugh:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom