What's new

After Failing to Provide Karachiites with a Public Transport System PPP Government Deprives them of Their Two Wheelers too

Whatever little development we see in Karachi is because of the regional party. Whether people like it or not but Mqm has done more for Karachi with mustafa Kamal as mayor than pti with Imran Khan as prime minister
Agree...bring him back via votes then...

To PTI ko to nikalo na is shehar sai. Hum sai vote lai k Imran Khan ayashi kar raha hai. Not going to give him free ride again

Let me tell you honestly there is a vast majority of Urdu speaking people who still believes that IK is honest and should be supported (you like it or NOT) ... as far as their bad performance goes so I am hoping they will be definitely looking into this...and who is saying give free ride to anyone you should NOT ... that is your right to do i.e. tanqeed... but do not do "tanqeed bar e tanqeed" do "tangeed bar e islah" ...

We will see that

I am not saying that I want to vote for him. I simple shared a fact

Let me tell you honestly there is a vast majority of Urdu speaking people who still believes that IK is honest and should be supported (you like it or NOT) ... as far as their bad performance goes so I am hoping they will be definitely looking into this...and who is saying give free ride to anyone you should NOT ... that is your right to do i.e. tanqeed... but do not do "tanqeed bar e tanqeed" do "tangeed bar e islah" ...

Well they are delusional I must say. Time would bring them back to reality soon

how can that be when his practices are corrupt? qaul o fail ka tazaad hukumraan ka or saza mehkoom ko?

Its easy to have seths buy you elections. its entirely a different matter how you keep yourself in power.

Karachi people have been harassed into voting for PTI.

By propagating that rest are corrupt and Indian proxies.
Such a lame excuse isn't it ... if that was so easy and the people of Pakistan in general are so gullible then you would never had nooni toons and zardari sab pe bhari on iqtedaar for so long... "jin ke corruption ke charchey zabaan zad e aam the..."

In case of PTI a wast majority of people of Karachi used their "Haq e Iraadi" to vote PTI... now they delivered or NOT is totally a different topic...

Such a lame excuse isn't it ... if that was so easy and the people of Pakistan in general are so gullible then you would never had nooni toons and zardari sab pe bhari on iqtedaar for so long... "jin ke corruption ke charchey zabaan zad e aam the..."

In case of PTI a wast majority of people of Karachi used their "Haq e Iraadi" to vote PTI... now they delivered or NOT is totally a different topic...
Not really.

One cannot brandish the mass social engineering and subsequent blackmail as mere lame excuse.

Not really.

One cannot brandish the mass social engineering and subsequent blackmail as mere lame excuse.

This is actually an insult to the collective intelligence of the people of Karachi ... who are pretty educated and “siyasi aware” ....

This is actually an insult to the collective intelligence of the people of Karachi ... who are pretty educated and “siyasi aware” ....

Oh really.

This is an insult and the way their city is what, redemption?

Oh really.

This is an insult and the way their city is what, redemption?

Do you even read and understand the context of my post or this post is your usual “knee jerk” response...?

My argument was the people of karachi participated in elections and they voted in majority for PTI now if PTI didn’t deliver that is totally a different issue...

Do you even read and understand the context of my post or this post is your usual “knee jerk” response...?

My argument was the people of karachi participated in elections and they voted in majority for PTI now if PTI didn’t deliver that is totally a different issue...

The same people voted for MQM.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom