What's new

After Babri Masjid, Vishwa Hindu Parishad Shifts its Focus on Gyanvapi Mosque in Varanasi

I would argue its ritual more than cultural or political

It becomes cultural the day you start naming your kids after Arabs, use the arabic script and calander and go to arab land for pilgrimage and practice arabic body mutilation and even adopt arabic festivals and practices.

Evidence of political is almost all muslim majority country are islamic countries.

It becomes cultural the day you start naming your kids after Arabs, use the arabic script and calander and go to arab land for pilgrimage and practice arabic body mutilation and even adopt arabic festivals and practices.

Evidence of political is almost all muslim majority country are islamic countries.

Do other Abrahamic religion also get this noble treatment?

Please can you post any link to this?

As I said ealier, I had read that material in my mid-teens in the Asian Age newspaper so at present I am unable to present an online copy.

Also, regarding this current topic about building a mandir, I'm not in too much of a favor with that.

OK.

But it would be foolish to deny the construction of a mosque on top of a mandir. This was a popular tactic of the invaders if you try to go through history post the 7th century. Or do you deny the construction of masjid over a temple?

Which mosque are you talking about ??

Xtian majority nations does not always have xtian constitution, unlike muslims.

There is only one Jewish nation, so they get a free pass.

You should read more about their constitution. Mr. Trump is coming to India. You can ask him why they sing One Nation Under God.

Also Armenia is constitutionally the oldest country to have Christianity as a State religion.

You are just not good at being selective to ram home a point.

So can i come and safeguard your treasure?

lol. Why should lovers commit suicide ?

That is why I said why should even lovers commit suicide ??

Suicide has very little to do with economics, plenty to do with social support structures and narratives.

It has everything to do with India's extremely Capitalist and Regressive socio-economic system. Old things like socio-economic boycott ( hookah paani bandh ) or parents putting pressure on their children to "perform well" in school exams. I again mention Kota town which is infamous for student suicides. You mention social support structures... despite parents virtually deified in India, they become source of wrong things like actions like honor killings or pressure related exams. Children find no support from their own parents. Why ??

You should read more about their constitution. Mr. Trump is coming to India. You can ask him why they sing One Nation Under God.

Also Armenia is constitutionally the oldest country to have Christianity as a State religion.

You are just not good at being selective to ram home a point.

So can i come and safeguard your treasure?

You misunderstand. The xtians are as bad as the muslims.

Only they hide their bigotry better.

From an Indian perspective, your question is who did more harm to India and Hindus. Its a close match and its almost a tie with the commnist coming in second.

Ironically the people who have dones the LEAST harm to Hindus and India are the Chinese and we are Enemies with them while consistatly apeasing the xtians and muslims (Nations).

That is another legacy of the xtian-islamic rule.

You misunderstand. The xtians are as bad as the muslims.

Only they hide their bigotry better.

From an Indian perspective, your question is who did more harm to India and Hindus. Its a close match and its almost a tie with the commnist coming in second.

Ironically the people who have dones the LEAST harm to Hindus and India are the Chinese and we are Enemies with them while consistatly apeasing the xtians and muslims (Nations).

That is another legacy of the xtian-islamic rule.

What about the Sikhs?

That is why I said why should even lovers commit suicide ??

For the same reason reast of them commit suicide. Depression.

It has everything to do with India's extremely Capitalist and Regressive socio-economic system. Old things like socio-economic boycott ( hookah paani bandh ) or parents putting pressure on their children to "perform well" in school exams. I again mention Kota town which is infamous for student suicides. You mention social support structures... despite parents virtually deified in India, they become source of wrong things like actions like honor killings or pressure related exams. Children find no support from their own parents. Why ??

Parents put pressure on kids to compensate for their own failures and limitations in providing a safe and secure future for their kids.

The path to Hell is paved with good intentions. This has alwasy been true and will remain true for all times.

What about the Sikhs?

Interesting history with the british that defined their political beliefs.

History with the islamist that defined their religius beliefs.

A rectionary path that leaves very less room for self aware actions. Unless one is only culturally sikh and not religious.

Interesting history with the british that defined their politcal beliefs.

History with the islamist that defiend their religius beliefs.

A rectionary path that leaves very less room for self aware actions. Unless one is only culturally sikh and not religious.

How long does it take a Sikh to prove that he is a cultural sikh or a religious sikh?

Back
Top Bottom