What's new

After 4 year lull, Saras to fly again

this NAL guys i think have no brains.....they are building a obsolete plane with foreign engines which has very little use use. they should at least try to build a turboprop engine that will be great.

Saras is built to suit Indian conditions, offering our forces the advantage of having an Aircraft which is built keeping in mind the priorities and parameters set forth by our pilots, which no other aircraft in the world can offer us.

Besides, this is a good replacement for the Dornier and let me remind you, Dornier is still exported by India.

why doesn't HAL get into a JV with either M&M or TATA to market the SARAS as a private jet ? it seems like a practical use for it. assuming its relatively cheap to produce, it could be sold substantially.

why doesn't HAL get into a JV with either M&M or TATA to market the SARAS as a private jet ? it seems like a practical use for it. assuming its relatively cheap to produce, it could be sold substantially.

n y do u think its necessary to get into a JV just for marketing sake??....knowing that HAL has and has had more business in aerospace around the world??

n y do u think its necessary to get into a JV just for marketing sake??....knowing that HAL has and has had more business in aerospace around the world??

because private companies are important if the Indian civilian aerospace sector is going to grow...HAL has enough on its hands as it is. private companies are better suited i believe.

oyee kisi ne daru pee ker engine ulty fit ker diye hain is jahaz main :undecided:
388979638_654d07dc7f_z.jpg

In a nutshell: High wing - more maneuverable, but less stable.
Low wing - more stable, but less maneuverable.

A high wing a/c has a shorter landing distance than a low wing a/c...a low wing will have a shorter take off roll than a high wing.

A high wing a/c is more stable and glides more than a low wing a/c...a low wing has a better cruise performance.

oyee kisi ne daru pee ker engine ulty fit ker diye hain is jahaz main :undecided:
388979638_654d07dc7f_z.jpg

Sirji pankha sidha ghumay yah ultah...hawa aani chahiye bus.

because private companies are important if the Indian civilian aerospace sector is going to grow...HAL has enough on its hands as it is. private companies are better suited i believe.

totally agreed.....but my post was targeting "JV just for marketing" which imo is not needed

Back
Top Bottom