What's new

After 30 years of service, retired army officer from Assam branded as Bangladeshi

Modi is holding back the Assamese .

If muslims there creates any communal tension , they will be sent to two places , one is Bangladesh and other one is graveyard .

You should google Nellie massacre and don't get any ideas. Assamise Hindus already watch Myanmar situatuation and dreaming of doing something similar.

If you think Assamese (Bengali) muslims are close to Bangladeshi muslims , remember Assamese Hindus are closer to Myanmar Buddhists.
Indian murdering genocide dreamer. Another Mumbai is coming for you

And in this process whole India will burnt to ashes, 22 crore Indian Muslims are also waiting for chance to get free from Indian union with the help of Pakistan, China and eventually Bangladesh.
Kashmir insurgency or jihad is going on for last 30 years and not single muslim of those 20 crore , from rest of india joined in it .
If indian govt ask them , indian muslims will do exactly the same what a hindu does in kashmir .

Indian muslim care about his religion lot more than other muslims especially who don't identify with him.

Assam has more than 30% Muslims. They can fight back dude.

Ahomiya or Assamese speaking muslims hate Bengali muslims as much as Hindu assamese .

Assam borders BD. It will in 2-3 decades become Muslim majority due to higher Muslim birthrate.
If the Assamese exercise their democratic right to join their kin in BD, who is BD to deny them?:D
The problem is, with increased women education. The rapidly increasing population will be controlled.

May be you worry about your own exploding population and sending birth control stuffs to your Rohingya refugees. I mean, that's the worst one can have. Not to mention BD's own rapid pop growth in limited space and resources.

Can that be called Karma? I mean, you guys were wishing us exploding population growth and so on. Now that, we see the plight across the border.

The problem is, with increased women education. The rapidly increasing population will be controlled.

May be you worry about your own exploding population and sending birth control stuffs to your Rohingya refugees. I mean, that's the worst one can have. Not to mention BD's own rapid pop growth in limited space and resources.

Can that be called Karma? I mean, you guys were wishing us exploding population growth and so on. Now that, we see the plight across the border.

BD has lower population growth than BD.

Actually it has more land that can be settled than either Japan or Taiwan and so it will be ok.

And in this process whole India will burnt to ashes, 22 crore Indian Muslims are also waiting for chance to get free from Indian union with the help of Pakistan, China and eventually Bangladesh.

22 crore Indian muslim wont dare lift a finger. They are patriotic. They understand ISI and foreign muslims plan and why they are meddling in our affairs...YOu wanna help someone....focus on the muslims in China....oh thats right......its a double standard....LMAO

Well there is an irony here. You serve in the armed forces of a non Muslim state who are actively committing genocide against fellow Muslims and once they are finished with you they treat you like shit on thier shoe. Karma is the word I'm looking for.

BD has lower population growth than BD.

Actually it has more land that can be settled than either Japan or Taiwan and so it will be ok.
You are adding more than one million people per year. Not to mention, BD has some 1.1k people living per sqkm.

I feel nothing but sorry, even my state which is considered fairly dense only have 860 people/sqkm.

man, that's not gonna help. Comparing Japan and Taiwan who have declining population and are well developed with the lower brackets is not something one would put forward in a discussion.

Last edited:
Slow down princess it's just 20 minutes since the thread is opened.

It's just an unfortunate and sad incident. He wasn't deported or anything, he was asked to produce the proof. May be nobody could identify him.
So then how could he serve your army for 30 years without any valid documents... :o::o::woot::woot:

Modi is holding back the Assamese .

If muslims there creates any communal tension , they will be sent to two places , one is Bangladesh and other one is graveyard .

You should google Nellie massacre and don't get any ideas. Assamise Hindus already watch Myanmar situatuation and dreaming of doing something similar.

If you think Assamese (Bengali) muslims are close to Bangladeshi muslims , remember Assamese Hindus are closer to Myanmar Buddhists.
Assam will be free soon. #freeAssam.

measures to protect land rights of indigenous people claimed illegal Bangladeshis outnumber indigenous people in 15 of the state’s 33 districts.
That means all muslim in assam are illegal Bangladeshi.

Bangladesh should arm to the teeth and shut the border tight.This should be our only response.Let the world community tackle bharati anti muslim xenophobia.

You are adding more than one million people per year. Not to mention, BD has some 45k people living per sqkm.

I feel nothing but sorry, even my state which is considered fairly dense only have 860 people/sqkm.

man, that's not gonna help. Comparing Japan and Taiwan who have declining population and are well developed with the lower brackets is not something one would put forward in a discussion.

What are you talking about?

BD has around 1000 people per square km. India has 400 per square km.
Remember, apart from Chittagong Hill Tracts nearly the whole of the rest of BD is suitable for human settlement.

Back
Top Bottom