What's new

Aftab Iqbal program ban by PEMRA

Yup, he made all his money by lifting Mians ballsack. His salary back in the day on Geo was 1.5 mil PKR per month.
Every PTI supporter were either from PMLN or PPPP , what’s wrong if i was part of some other parties in the past ? We fixed our path when we found a good leader, and we will do the same if we found better option then khan in future

Every PTI supporter were either from PMLN or PPPP , what’s wrong if i was part of some other parties in the past ? We fixed our path when we found a good leader, and we will do the same if we found better option then khan in future
Just laying it out for people who don't know. Nothing wrong in amending ways if you're honest about it.

He is very famous in Canada .

Personally I don’t like this guy. Always found him to be a show off, pseudo intellectual and incredibly rude. Generally Pakis have low standards and opinions and since majority are paindus I can see why he is famous.
Even teenagers studying in matric don't have penises this small.

The insecurity of some people occupying the highest officers of the country is astounding.

LOL Pakis are always small. Only bigger mouths.

🇵🇰 should try to migrate to Balkan countries because it’s much easier than Western European countries.

Aftab Iqbal comes across a typical know it all paindoo and his satires never really made sense.

But to ban him is plain illegal.

Back
Top Bottom