What's new

Afridi shuns Bangladesh league for Pakistan duty

Afridi is real professional. After so much shunning he still wanted to join IPL. IPL is real deal. BpL is no match for IPL.

and bharatis say he is hungry for indian money

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Afridi is real professional. After so much shunning he still wanted to join IPL. IPL is real deal. BpL is no match for IPL.

oh really??, he gets nearly the same amount as he was offered in IPL first edition

Afridi is real professional. After so much shunning he still wanted to join IPL.

it was a blessing in disguise -- we won the International T-20 championship, we made it to the semis (hostile territory) we just manhandled 2 other South Asian teams and now hopefully we'll have secured a decisive win over the #1 5day Test champions

real professionals doing what they do best

IPL is real deal.

i spilled my mug of coffee due to laughter

BpL is no match for IPL.

BPL IPL ZPL QPL -- makes no difference.

they are doing it for the love of the game, not for money......those who were doing it just for money have been weeded out and untangled from the rest.

oh by the way, IPL pay is a joke. The green shirts make much more money off endorsements than they would from a few third-rate celebrity owned teams

abu zulfiqar....for all your ravings...afridi would still play IPL if given a chance...oh wait...we are not interested..:laugh:

Afridi is already rich, for him his country means much more than some next cricket league. Even if it was IPL he would have turned it down to play for Pakistan. Pakistanis play for their country while bhartis play for money. This is the reason why you people are being r-ped back and forth by different teams.

abu zulfiqar....for all your ravings...afridi would still play IPL if given a chance...oh wait...we are not interested..:laugh:

dimwit. Why cant you appreciate a good player when you see one?? Wait.... You obviously dont see many in the IPL do you? You would think Indian flag bearers would be humble judging by the performances of their suuuuuupa powaaaa players.
Shahid Afridi has been offered alot of money to play in the Bangladesh league and he has turned them down to honour his country. Now thats a fantastic gesture. On the other hand Dhoni, in the middle of a test series is dropping hints of not playing test cricket - thats loyalty for you.... NOT. Please either have some respect for loyalty - if you dont i suggest remaining silent. Thanks

glad to know our legend loves his nationality more then money unlike some players :whistle: i am glad he chose that i was hoping to see him against england love you afridi you just proved that you play for playing sake and not for money :yahoo::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom