What's new

Afridi says anti-India comments ‘out of context’

what msg afridi conveyed live into the stadium and to live indian crowd is more imp than anything bein done afterwards, your indian media had spared no time and money to strain the indo pak match and indo pak relations

and afridi said nothing that any scratch will be made on the relations, indian media has already strained it, as said by afridi

i guess afridi is taking out all the bad things indian media spread through out pakistan WC matches and after pak departure, and he is upset abt something, but he still said nothing bad about your india
Justa a reminder:

1.Pakistan played only 1 match in india.
2.Interview was taken by a pakistani channel.
3.After all these years of hostilities, betrayal and backstabbing Neither the INDIAN media or the public trusts pakistani..... any pakistani......PM, players, scientists, artists or tourists. they are all the same how hard anyone tries...some times i feel the whole existence of pakistan is to counter india and hindr india's ambitions.
4. thanks to mr afridi the goodwill initiative will be buried. what he said in the stadium was bound to be like that.....do you think if he had made any anti-india comments in india in front of the whole stadium will he reach back to pakistan unhurt??????? "finally the cat came out of the bag"

Good will gesture from match ?? sorry it was one sided goodwill gesture tilting in Indian favour. your media is a war monger orange media that never ever speaks in a normal manner when it comes to Pakistan and China both even when your govt plays some diplomacy so we give a damn what Indian Orange media will think and come up with another hate wave against Pakistan.

lessons learned from the past!!
thank you!

Afriddiiii You Rock Man!!!

yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Shahid-Afridi.jpg

sahibzada-mohammad-shahid-khan-afridi-123.jpg

Good will gesture from match ?? sorry it was one sided goodwill gesture tilting in Indian favour. your media is a war monger orange media that never ever speaks in a normal manner when it comes to Pakistan and China both even when your govt plays some diplomacy so we give a damn what Indian Orange media will think and come up with another hate wave against Pakistan.

Re-posting my earlier post just for Jana's sake:

Its nice to watch some here rise to defend the Pathan pride!

Its impossible to defend such U turns when you have video evidence right in front of you. So you can continue to make off-topic comments rather than justifying Afridi's thinking capacity.

I do agree with your view that media tends to sensationalize news. But in this particular instance, not sure if the captain of the Pakistan's cricket team really needed to make those original comments regarding hearts and their different sizes!

I think he was not happy with the treatment pakistani players recieved in india from indian players , media or crowds. I agree that he should have not make a generalised statement but as i said he was clueless about his own statement. I think your media should leave him alone for few days..statements after statement he really feel confused about his own feelings lol

Another gem on Pakistani media......

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should put all this behind us. The world cup is over now, India has won. Cricketers should stay away from politics. The media (on both sides) likes to make a deal out of everything they say.

PS: I still have lots of respect for Afridi, he's a great cricketer.

Re-posting my earlier post just for Jana's sake:

Let me tell you. there is nothing of defending pathan pride or punjabi pride. he is a Pakistani thats what matters to me above all dealing with Indians and daily receving hate dirrty abusive emails from bharatis i have NO doubt in my mind what Afridi says is 110% right. PERIOD .

As far as his statement on bollywood crap Pakistanis watch that is also true , what he says about mentality of majority of Indians that is also true.

Now what is that which you dont understand? i guess you guys need some retrospection at your end to find out your own self. you were the same people who were going ga ga over his earlier statement and now when he spoke about dark side of Indians you are all so offended.

PERIOD.

Excuses. Speaking of precautionary measures, how is that working for the overall security situation in Pakistan?
Pakistan lost in semi final , India played well, no argument. But if not in final they why take risk. Because its a fact Indian media has played extremely negative role in this whole scenario. Well, few Indian friends took my statement very defensively, I would recommend look deep inside. Non of any Pakistani has any problem with Indian. This forum is living example.

Shahid Afridi dont try so hard to please the enemies of Pakistan. You are not Zardari :D

I think we should put all this behind us. The world cup is over now, India has won. Cricketers should stay away from politics. The media (on both sides) likes to make a deal out of everything they say.

The problem at your end is that your people seem to be ultra sensitive. when Afridi praised you our media did not make any hue and cry but here we go it seems that more than any physical attack merely statement of Afridi has jolted the planet at your end which btw was more aimed at attitude of Indian media and crowd in the ground and not a generalisation but you guys are over-reacting.

We have seen even good old players like Gawaskar stooping to low level by bringing in Mumbai into sports which has proven the point afirid is mentioning

Actually he don't understand the game of those journalist who chase him to get some breaking news..

Let me tell you. there is nothing of defending pathan pride or punjabi pride. he is a Pakistani thats what matters to me above all dealing with Indians and daily receving hate dirrty abusive emails from bharatis i have NO doubt in my mind what Afridi says is 110% right. PERIOD .

If you really dont like to recieve 'dirty' emails from 'bharatis', then why do you give your email id to them? Stop it! PERIOD.

As far as his statement on bollywood crap Pakistanis watch that is also true , what he says about mentality of majority of Indians that is also true.

Now what is that which you dont understand? i guess you guys need some retrospection at your end to find out your own self. you were the same people who were going ga ga over his earlier statement and now when he spoke about dark side of Indians you are all so offended.

PERIOD.

I am not offended by his statement! Chameleon changes it colours... Afridi's opinion about Indians keep changing as well. This is the point that I have put... you have any issues with it?

Also.. the last time Afridi spoke his mind... he just loves Indians!
Now that you are his ardent admirer, you could follow in his footsteps! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom