What's new

Afridi Misunderstood

JAY HIND (OR IS IT SPELLED WITH A G).

same meaning :rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

Before:
shahid-afridi-sri-lanka.jpg

After:
shahid-afridi-Cricket-world-cup-2011.jpg

before:

after:

:rofl::rofl:

i like pathan boyz :cheesy:

Ok all I have gotten from this thread is that Pakistani men find Afridi attractive (even going to lengths to defend his looks) and Indian guys find him ugly. Other than that, Dark Prince likes Pathan boys.. umm...I dont know what to say to that, I really dont :undecided:

Afridi looks fine.

Indians like this kind of chest.

And you guys were talking about man boobs? ROFL.

I know its hard coming out of the closet, but do everyone a favour and at least dont let us know of your flaming homosexuality. I mean you were obviously at a website browsing shirtless bollywood men(the red link in salman khans picture :coffee: ). Its ok to find our bollywood men attractive to fulfill whatever sick twisted fantasies you have, but please keep it to yourselves as we in the forum are not interested to know.

I know its hard coming out of the closet, but do everyone a favour and at least dont let us know of your flaming homosexuality. I mean you were obviously at a website browsing shirtless bollywood men(the red link in salman khans picture :coffee: ). Its ok to find our bollywood men attractive to fulfill whatever sick twisted fantasies you have, but please keep it to yourselves as we in the forum are not interested to know.

LOL. I am perfectly comfortable with my sexuality and have no problem kissing my cousin or friends on the cheek being a heterosexual. All I typed in google was salman khan and went to images. Indian insecurity is smelling stronger than curry. :rofl:

LOL. I am perfectly comfortable with my sexuality and have no problem kissing my cousin or friends on the cheek being a heterosexual. All I typed in google was salman khan and went to images. Indian insecurity is smelling stronger than curry.

hahahahahahahahahaha

oh and to those who are bringing sachin and sehwag i will tell them in simple words this... not.... thread.... sachin ... and sehwag.... hope they get it now..... his bowling is better he keeps it up he can get a few more 5 wickets hauls and come on the top of waqar younis and push muttiah down to 3... his batting was all about finding gaps and pushing with power he played with power but looks like the power has fizzed out now but mind you when you need him he will bring one hell of an innings like the 50 with umer when the entire team got out cheaply and ofcourse he still hits a six that shocks the world... one of favourite players hope he does awsome today

Back
Top Bottom